Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sieging Dayar Dicks? Getting sieged by dayar dicks?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Bradtide, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

Sup bubs, been nothing but a fuckin blast coming back to RoA a few weeks ago. Good to god damn see so many folks playing Darkfall in this day and age. I'm looking to spice thing up a little, as I'm always absolutely loving content and the unending political battle in agon. As most of you know, I'm a very proud member of the newer clan called Intensity. We have lots of new players, and some experienced folks as well. All 3 of our sieges we've put together have been rudely interrupted and ruined by the Dicks of Dayar. Hitting our pour new clan in the back while fighting the bold alliance of Legion. I watch some of our valiant new players work all week putting a good bag together for our scheduled siege and just have it stolen away by these dicks.

What I'm looking to do now is halt our sieging for the time being (sadly). "Friendly" scroatching all sieges that dayar dicks are involved in is now the game plan. I have 1 intention and 1 intention only, to buttfuck them. I don't seek loot, I don't seek power. At this point its there assholes im after.

Also willing to pay small scale "elite" players to give them buttfuckins in between sieges. See you queers on the battlefield

PS this video was taken pre siege tonight. We are ready to fuckin bang

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Bradtide, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

for letting your newer guys spend an entire week on 1 bag

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  3. Baby Eater

Baby Eater Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Legend

Yea DOWN WITH GRIMTIDE AND CHAD THE UNLOYAL

4. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

I mean anytime their numbers get to a substantial amount they always go down this route of self-destruction and get sieged by the entire server (I think they think all their cave holdings will save them this time around). They also keep around Legion/BW dangling on a string and sucking them off with an extra 30 to help keep them from getting sieged off the server.

People can cry about my no shows all they want, but they have a reason. Showing up to ruin a siege and nutcup zerg someone down is almost as bad as a no show, if not worse.

#4 Sero, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  5. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." Patrick Swayze 1985

6. Squanto

Squanto Frostjarl
    Legend

+1

Im down.

Xipos<3, Bradtide and Kantor like this.
  7. DeadlyHit

DeadlyHit Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

pvp?

8. CreZee

CreZee Wildtribe Mage
    Loyal Supporter

Didn't you guys have a leader that wanted to do something about this problem a couple weeks ago and you wanted to whine about his decisions nonstop to the point where you said if anyone interfered with scroachers you'd all quit?

I think it's fantastic you guys get absolutely DOMED every fight you attempt. Quit trying to be elitists when you're jokes.

Good fight at Frostbourne though, was one of the most fun sieges I've had. Will be a shame when you guys disband.

Marxman likes this.
  9. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

did ya teach them how to get that fish though? Cause if you "watch some of our valiant new players work all week putting a good bag together" Then it sounds like you ain't teaching em how to fish but rather watching the struggle from the sidelines.

CreZee likes this.
  10. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Winterbound
    Legend

You sound like a total bitch. I don't think Intensity's letting you back in bud.

Mimitis TheOne, Degamra, Sero and 2 others like this.
  11. CreZee

CreZee Wildtribe Mage
    Loyal Supporter

Hahahahaha. Keep on losing. And keep on crying about not getting mines :(

12. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

HELLO?

13. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

I would like to report a bug. The bug is 100% repeatable. All you have to do shoot at a player and you can actually hit and hurt them. What is worse is you can even gank them and take their hard earned stuff. Given the outrage in the community over the abuse of this bug you would think it's being ignored by bpg. WRONG! They are making great strides towards fixing the pvp bug with past and upcoming combat changes but they can only mangle combat so fast. We as a community need to embrace one another and only say nice things for at least one day a week. Amen. Just hang in there a few more weeks and the pvp bug will be fixed once and for all.

14. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

We had kids in dragon. And multiple bag.
    No man. Our guys didn’t spend an entire week on one bag lol. We had multiple myself included. I still farm for gear with a stack bank. You act like our new player are broke lol. These guys will only be wearing good gear from now on for any major fights. After they saw how long they could last with good gear getting hit on two fronts.

We play for fun it’s ok to die in a pvp game. You’ll never see a group of new player farm and gear in the best in such a short time. Our clan is active and motivated. Won back to back sea towers, locked down vcps and champs. We play the game as intended. One 120 pot is worth 250k that’s a full dragon bag without enchants.

Unlike some people we’re not greedy . Some people couldn’t play actively this week so multiple guys handed out cobies and extra gear so they could come to the siege because why not that’s what a clan is suppose to do. All our sea tower winning went to the siege fund and gear.

More siege to come for sure.

15. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

thats the right spirit
    why wear shit gear to sieges when you have good gear to wear, what are you gonna do with it otherwise, bankstare?

16. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight

Exactly. Yesterday was a proud moment. I was impressed with our alliance. I though we did well. A few things we need to work on. People will forget about the lost and get bloodthirsty for another epic fight.

I’m just confused as to why Dayar would abandon their own siege to interfere with another. Maybe they didn’t have the force thought they would to fight defiance idk.

CaptainAmerica and Sero like this.
  17. Atticus Killbane

Atticus Killbane Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Tester

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sero "White Knight" Nys of Agon...

+1 more no show

18. Kael

Kael Undead Dwarf
    Patron Legend

When there is ZERO CONTENT, players have to make there own fun. Roaming a siege is at least better then bank staring.

Fengor likes this.
  19. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight

They had their own siege they abandoned.

20. Kael

Kael Undead Dwarf
    Patron Legend

Ever heard of a "No Show".