Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sieging Dayar Dicks? Getting sieged by dayar dicks?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Bradtide, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

You right, but nut-cupping has the potential to create server war which is fun. You call for help, you can join a side or you can keep your pride come back with the same number to fight the same zerg.

No shows are just stagnant for the most part.

2. LG

LG Goblin Warrior

[​IMG]

Yeah, I'm sure we're just being "naive" and we both were equally effected by the attack...lolol.

None the less, good fights everyone

HaldirHardy, Sero, Kantor and 2 others like this.
  3. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

WOW. @Lincoln Hawk you going to let this little Rhy sucker talk like that? Jesus the nutcupping going on.

Better be careful Bradtide. Any more talk like that and half of your vets will threaten to quit

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

U sound affected?

Sero and Kantor like this.
  5. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

Dayar wil
    There's 2 thing in this life that I love the most bub, Copenhagen, and farming. I don't give a fuck about any of what you just said. From my personal experience being back in the past 3 weeks is your a total fucking spaz. Try not to take things so serious all the time. Hope you have a good rest of the day bud and gf last night

Sero likes this.
  6. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

Nah I just find the hypocrisy absolutely hilarious. A few more weeks of you guys getting your asses kicked and you'll be looking for sooooooo many more nuts to cup, more so than the Defiance / Dayar alts that already help every siege you guys have.
    --- Post updated ---
    I think most of Legion and Blackwater would disagree that I'm a spaz and actually quite level headed. You might think I'm a spaz because I left you guys like a dad going to the gas station for a pack of cigs. But I promise I'll be right back.

7. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Varangian Warthane
    Hero

I just like this drawing

We need more mspaint siege fight depictions on these forums

8. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

You bought a server up siege from TTA / Sero versus BW/Legion (horribly stupid move), so I think it's fair to assume you guys do a little ass play from time to time?

Marxman, Mea Kulpa and CreZee like this.
  9. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

sounds good bud, hope things go well for you.

CreZee likes this.
  10. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

As a Dayar Dickhead I can say this picture is completely false. Here is the truth:

[​IMG]

11. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Like I told you before earlier, peanut brain. We bought a holding we thought was gotten legit. Your team wants us to be against these crews when they've done nothing bad to us. Yet at the same time hit us in the ass. Weird tactics to get people to fight for your cause. In my eyes and most of our clans eyes the two clans not gate keeping us are staying out of our way.

Sero likes this.
  12. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

Comon man. You really think people believe you guys when not once, but twice you've worked with TTA in shady dealings?

First you buy a shady hamlet from TTA that they cheated to win against Legion/BW. Then you conveniently drop a perfectly timed Frostbourne siege inbetween two other sieges (from none other than TTA) on the Legion/BW alliance. Not to mention you've got more vet alts from other clans in your clan than anyone else in the game.

Who are you trying to kid?

Marxman and Dim Mok like this.
  13. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

You can believe that hamlet one all you want. We wanted a mine, I made the decision to buy it. But that had nothing to do with our other sieges before itiso you guys are just looking for reasons to say TTA is in cahoots with us. Dayar stuck their dicks in our Cheerios long before the decision on oethrain.

Frostbourne we dropped when dayar sieged defiance. Perfect time to get an AvA which it was nearly. TTA drops on you guys nightly so is that much of a stretch when you kids own half the map to get dropped on by more than one clan?

Out of you, dayar and defiance we elected your clan the easier to siege, and short of allying outside help, dropping at the same time as other clans is the only way we see fit to get a shot at a holding.

CaptainAmerica, Inkarnation and Sero like this.
  14. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

See, the only problem with this story is... Sero hadn't dropped on us in over 48 hours. Then all of a sudden we get tripled dropped. This isn't rocket surgery, bud.

Marxman and Dim Mok like this.
  15. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

I wish people would be more forth coming in what they are doing, Intensity should just ally up TTA and stop the whole victim hood act because they want to swoop a property.

Marxman and CreZee like this.
  16. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

come on guys i didn't make this post to go into this dumb shit. please take it to PMs. thank you

17. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

It's fantastic because he even openly admits his only targets are us, Defiance and Dayar. (without acknowledging he has Dayar and Defiance alts helping him in sieges ofc). So not only is TTA not a suitable option, but obviously we are the only ones available to siege because of other conflicts of interest.

The Intense Third Army is the absolute joke of the server.

18. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

You guys just had a siege at seelie when we were siege prepping .what?
    --- Post updated ---
    Defiance is out of our league and so is dayar. We know we would lose against them straight up. We felt we had a chance against you guys.

TTA we don't want to get involved in no show shit. Why is that hard to understand. Sieging them off the map is pointless. They'll just do it from chaos cities. Plus they don't have really good holdings we want. Like frostbourne or ymenek.

19. LG

LG Goblin Warrior

It's almost like there wasn't a siege on Seelie less than 24 hours prior....
    Never mind all 50 sieges TTA has dropped on you guys, it was all a plot leading up to THIS ONE - THIS ONE RIGHT HERE, WAS BECAUSE OF CAHOOTS I TELL YA!!!!!!!!
    You cleave Hei Zei for 9,911,911 points of brain damage!

We talked to SG's in Legion, Defiance and TTA about purchasing a holding. Go ahead, ask your own SG's Kared or Jar yourself. If you are that out of touch with your own clan's dealings, how can anyone take your word on other clans dealings serious? Would you be on a full blown tin foil hat conspiracy if we had bought Shargal off Legion instead of Oethrain off of TTA??? Get a grip. It's funny how for weeks on end you guys cry about how we need to side with you against Defiance and TTA, but as time progresses, they're the 2 that have have done the least to get in our way. Piss poor propaganda, you can do better.

CaptainAmerica, propain and Sero like this.
  20. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

siege defiance they have 15 mines, have fun