Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Sieging Dayar Dicks? Getting sieged by dayar dicks?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Bradtide, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Hammerthestonespeedo

Hammerthestonespeedo Goblin Warrior

But u still don’t wana say who they are here in this post.so u don’t know if we have any just as rhy said in our meeting u nothing but a two face lier oh well

2. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Help us destroy TTA and we all can go on about normal relations, TTA is only surviving because others are either turning a blind eye or directly / indirectly helping because they are being cowards or short sighted with their plans. Any clan with Sero as a leader should be destroyed, he’s proved he’s too toxic to lead anything and will nose dive anyone or anything into the ground just to achieve his own selfish objectives.

So to Intensity, we would love to fight you guys no ego, just to have some good fights but attacking us while we are already being attacked is perceived as a low blow no matter how well intentioned it is.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Marxman and CreZee like this.
  3. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

Who are you exactly and why do you think I will just give out information to the public for free?
    --- Post updated ---
    I'll give you the lowest hanging fruit for free. Kantor's brother is Blaze Crimsonblood in Defiance. His alt is in Intensity, Aric something.

There are a couple more that I know for a fact that are from Dayar but I'm not going to divulge you because it's too much fun watching Intensity squirm

4. Hammerthestonespeedo

Hammerthestonespeedo Goblin Warrior

Well. if u fdon't know who i am and cant read oh well not my problem. blaze already bin kicked from the discord. and the alt. so u got no intel at all inside of intensty nice to now. but on the other hand i just ask my boy Rhy gaul about intel and i get it. so yeah have fun hei zei.

becuase u don't want to name people to clean the clan that u made. but u decided to be a little baby ass bitch and leave it becuase u dident get your way. u where the one that put thor grim as a geneal. so this is all on you. you could have had the clan diffrent but u decided to demote your self. then leave clan when we where fighting TTA. but ofc u just say we are allied to TTA. but yeah. hei zei. please stop talking shit .and shoot. the air.

LG and Kantor like this.
  5. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

You can continue to spin the Intensity drama and how/why I left however you want. I honestly don't care and am not going to bother going over it again because it's history and the clan is falling apart and will barely be a page in the Darkfall history book.

I will continue to call out all clans that are shady or doing stupid crap. Just like I called out Sero and TTA for their weak noshow siege strat. Just like I called out Legion and Blackwater for nutcupping with Dayar. Just like I called out Dayar for intentionally ruining sieges. And just like I called Intensity out for being hypocrits and crybabies.

I don't care if I become the most hated person in the server. Until people can start playing the game to have fun and stop being little sissies, I'll call every single clan out that I see doing something pathetic or wrong. HOPEFULLY by me calling these people out they stop doing the stupid crap they do. For example, I haven't seen a Blackwater nutcup in awhile. Even if that has nothing to do with me saying its wrong, I feel like it may have been so I'm doing some good around here.

6. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Can people siege Defiance please? Already in a war with Dayar Dickheads but we accept others trying also! :)

7. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

You guys cool with a ton of no shows and AM sieges? Hit up Sero, he’s got you bb :kissingheart:

ps: Seriously let me know, I can arrange something.

Mea Kulpa and Myater like this.
  8. LG

LG Goblin Warrior

judging by this boys post history, could you imagine how many novels he'd write if he DID care. thanks for sparing us the care man, truly

9. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

LG, how many times have you raged outta discord and stopped playing with Intensity now? 5, 6? I've lost count.. :X

10. LG

LG Goblin Warrior

I am man enough as well as in touch with reality to admit that I have done that once, yes, after a frustrating loss I left comms but did not verbally say shit. Happens to the best of us. Otherwise I am someone who enjoys burning a joint, listening to music and playing solo more times than not....solo roaming doesnt mean I'm mad at anyone lol....I know its gotta be a hard concept to grasp for a guy whos fragile ego won't seek pvp without a full party :X

I'm sorry though, what did that have to do with you not caring? You must be just monitoring my gameplay to show me how much you dont care

11. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

Things must be REAL bad over there if the joint tokin' hippy rages out and refuses to play with the squad.

Marxman likes this.
  12. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Infernal
    Legend

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here bud, but i don't think anyone cares about what you have to say.... at all.

Kantor likes this.
  13. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

And yet here you are. Acknowledging my existence. Thank you.

14. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Infernal
    Legend

You kinda seem like a stray puppy, trying to find his way in the world.... the least i could do was throw you some scraps.

15. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

and you seem like an Intensity no name that hides behind a forum nickname instead of in game. Your scraps are not needed pumpkin :)

16. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Infernal
    Legend

Fine. No more leftover pizza for you, you ungrateful little mutt.

17. Lincoln Hawk

Lincoln Hawk Fire Elemental
    Legend

Maybe go check the video section and see him dunking your alliance instead of making a fool of yourself as usual.

18. CreZee

CreZee Stormgraive
    Loyal Supporter

Haha leave it to Thor Grim to come in and save the day and defend his TTA buddies honor. You guys are so tight it's hard to tell the difference anymore. Shocking that the only time this kid even posts is if TTA says something.

The Intense Third Army.

19. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

He’s from TTA, they seem to care a lot about this matter.

CreZee likes this.
  20. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Infernal
    Legend

Our leadership actually met with Intensity leaders the other night to discuss current server politics. We feel that grimtide isn't taking his role as puppet master seriously and this may require the introduction of a new puppet master. We're now taking applications from anyone that thinks they may have the necessary experience.

Sero likes this.