Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Small list of bugs/suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by Fawley, May 30, 2019.

1. Fawley

Fawley Infernal
    Legend

Please read and judge every line individually. It's ok to hate one thing but like another thing.

1. why does recall take so long still? If we're talking about zerging, the loading screen takes long enough.
    2. Fix it so vendors can always use your global money bag. Only argument i can think of is in enemy holdings or if your bank is down it doesn't make as much sense.
    3. wildlife corpses don't dissapear after 30 seconds of looting them like monster corpses
    4. auto-rez timer on pve death. There's literally no fun in dying solo or even in a group and being like....welp now I gotta run/runestone back to wherever I was and salvage my corpse. Since playing DF1 in 2009 I've never died to a monster and been ganked or had my grave looted while i went back to recover it.
    5. alignment should be gained from PvE anywhere but at a slower rate than previous. When I created the previous alignment system it was supposed to reward players who were actively out playing the game and PvE'ing while not murdering blues. The current alignment system does not reward playing actively what so ever and punishes players pretty harshly that play a lot and kill blue every now and then. Logging out for a month shouldn't give you blue status.
    6. when shift click dragging a stack of items like regeants from your bank, hitting space bar should count as hitting enter because spaces are useless in the context. So I should be able to drag with my mouse hand and hit 125 spacebar with my left hand without having to move my mouse hand 6 times to grab regeants or whatever stackable items I want to grab
    7. when opening RoA make it so you only have to accept the ToS whenever it changes since the last time
    8. option on city gates to have it open for 5 seconds then close automatically so we don't have to wait.
    9. left clicking should not take out your weapon when you have invuln shield on. Especially when you login and click on the client to focus it
    10. when a monster kills another monster it should still give you assist credit if you're the last one to hit it. It also should not sometimes make the grave flagged for nobody which makes you go rogue in blue areas.
    11. Regeant bag: only up to 100 of these regeants will drop on death. This allows you to not have to have the issue of "oh no i ran out of regeants" but still add risk to your death and still allow you to risk as little as you want like 20 of each regeant you'd still lose all of them.
    12. New regeant that costs 6g each. Can be used in replacement of any other regeant. More expensive but ease of use is up.
    13. Each quality of enchant requires 1 catalyst rounded down. Ex q5 = 5 catalysts. Q4.666 = 4 catalysts

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. ZeuZ

ZeuZ Crypt Guard

What I would like to see.

1. Slots on the character sheet for regs
    2. Option to remove the noob items from inventory (unless you can and im just retarded)
    3. Bind the loot bag to also open inventory bag, or one or both
    4. Auto attack for archery (for the sake of spam clicking while pvein'g)
    5. Pick up items while mounted (chaos chests, crates, etc)

3. Volfen

Volfen Celestial
    Loyal Legend

1. I think it's like 90 seconds now? Don't want people/entire siege forces easily recalling the moment you hit system or they get load lag. Also, loading screen varies wildly depending on your system and the location you're loading into. IDK, just never has felt like a problem to me.
    2. I think you should only be able to use your wallet if it's an NPC city, for the reasons you mentioned. Either way not a big deal, the bug that prevents you from buying things until you relog is annoying as hell though.
    3. Yeah.
    4. I'd say auto revive would be fair for absolute newbie areas. Other than that I feel like PVE would be even more dull if there was practically no cost to getting killed.
    5. Disagree. I think alignment is fine as it is. Most of the good stuff in this game is in lawless areas, so you shouldn't be losing alignment for the most part anyway. In fact, I think the penalty for further kills once you go red should be way higher than it is right now.
    6. Yeah would be nice.
    7. PLEASE.
    8. Nah, having to sit close enough for 5 seconds to close the gate could actually be a big deal if there are enemies coming in.
    9. Yeah, pulling out your weapon when you click on the window for focus in general is an issue.
    10. Yes.
    11. Torn on this one because it'd be really convenient (except if you get bindcamped) but it'd also mean you can basically farm things like guardians and golems risking literally nothing but 100 resin in theory. Sounds like a cool concept though, I'm sure it could be improved upon.
    12. Sounds cool.
    13. Whatever. I vendor my catalysts every few months, they're definitely overabundant.
    --- Post updated ---
    You can get rid of quest items by finishing the corresponding quest or abandoning it (somewhere on the journal) if that's what you mean.

4. Fawley

Fawley Infernal
    Legend

1. I dont think it's often that a whole siege force recalls to get something done. Not to mention recalling your whole force is a HUGE risk. It's bad enough when your army gets wiped all at once and you're stuck in each other. Imagine there's an enemy there WoF'ing and field AOE'ing you? Even through the shield you'd get stammed out pretty hard.
    4.If auto revive took like 3 minutes to happen then dying would have the risk of someone finding you for free loot and also a huge waste of your time.
    5. I think the fact that most area's are lawless is slightly flawed. The places that should have free for all PVP should be pretty limited. And if you want to PK a lot then you'll just go red. I just don't agree with players going blue just because they quit playing for awhile or players that play a ton of the game can't work their ass off going blue. Whether you're blue or red should be based on your percentage of time spent in game killing people.
    8. I don't think the small strategic vulnerability compared to QOL is worth it. And the auto open/close gate could provide it's own set of strategies.
    11. It's true right now that someone could just go and farm with just a few hundred resin and they would never fight off a player and that risk is practicaly non-existant now anyways because of how easy it is to get regeants/gold.

5. ZeuZ

ZeuZ Crypt Guard

The Dawnstaff, Leafblade and Conscript Bow are in my inventory and I cannot delete them nor put them in the bank.