Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Small scale PvP

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by miasMa, Jul 12, 2017.

1. TierQQ

TierQQ Goblin Shaman
    Hero

Putting those critical thinking skills to good use. Good one.

2. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Dire Zombie

[​IMG]

#22 AzraelVII, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
    Tuloth, STDIO and Ylahoto like this.
  3. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

I was proud of you when you posted your help videos and some of your threads. I really thought you grew up finally.

I was wrong.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    STDIO and Gotja like this.
  4. Biceps

Biceps Infernal
    Legend

population will go down for a week until everyone realized how disgustingly bad and boring and far more grindy that other game is. then they will all be back and that other game has 5 players left.

thats whats gonna happen~

WildWood likes this.
  5. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

Yes, I agree. As with most every new launch game against DFO. My only concern is, people will quit CrapBion and go back to their old standbys instead of coming back. I sincerely hope this is NOT the case, but only time will tell.

6. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

you don't think contesting rare resources is meaningful pvp? big disagree on that one.

Fengor and Scrapnotcrap like this.
  7. Tuloth

Tuloth Infernal
    Loyal Hero

I believe his point is that it's not PvPer vs PvPer, it's someone trying to kill a mob, vs someone looking for PvP. I would be interesting if small scale PvP objectives could be added to the game. Villages are group based objectives (up to 7 I believe?), would be interesting if there was some smaller scale objective that maxes at 2 people.

8. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Bro, they're talking about selentine golems, you talking about newb's getting jumped.

I've never seen a newb at a selentine spawn solo. With load lag and the respawn timer on those mobs, you got all the time in the world to recover to get a good fight in the end.

In DFO, as soon as i was at a selentine spawn, i had a 1on1 pvp before i even had the time the scratch the golem everytime. So i never really got jumped. On yssam, i never was able to to farm the selentine golem. It was more like pvp spot than a pve spot.

You act as if it's all about inexperimented players getting jumped at the troll spawn scaling.

#28 Scrapnotcrap, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Kalos and Fengor like this.
  9. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

This is just wrong, everyone is a PvPer in this game ESPECIALLY when they are at one of the most valuable resource locations in the world. Control of these areas is what drives meaningful combat, and they are active around the clock as opposed to villages which are not. Why do you think there were two sieges yesterday in wolf lands both side by side? It was discovered that there is a new sele golem spawn in wolf lands.

Grimtide likes this.
  10. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

And because your alliance is hella nerdy

11. Bexerion Khaos

Bexerion Khaos Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

God damn.

#31 Bexerion Khaos, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  12. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Me and bunny/Flash normally roam every major village that goes live with 1-3 people, if u want fair fights msg me ingame The Prodigy.

13. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

Between our home(s) and our holdings, we have (or will have) access to every Sele Golem spawn in game. For all the hype they get, the only one that we consistently got PVP at was Yssam, and for a good while it was basically unfarmable because it was just constant round robin fights.

Looking forward to these two new ones being added. Let's see if we get to Yssam level again.

/Salute

14. qvq

qvq Goblin Shaman

we were hitting people's holdings today with quite a bit of luck got some solid even fights or close to that with 3v3 or 3v6-8s. also found some solid fights from people at best spawn on nif. honestly only uneven fight was momento where they had like 11 vs our 1 gear and 2 naked players was a close fight we nearly won but in the end they got our nakeds and i was laughing too hard to bother running was worth killing their sg while his 10 dudes swarmed just for the laughs.