Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

So.. "Good" Players, who are they?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Wendigo, May 18, 2017.

1. Tuloth

Tuloth Infernal
    Loyal Hero

Zerg is defined exactly as anyone that has equal or higher numbers than your group, and killed or made you flee.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Wendigo likes this.
  2. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

Ah ha! So You're the real top player.

3. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

adderall is the best player

4. Rath TNT

Rath TNT Stormgraive
    Legend

The definition of zerg is you will know it when you see it.

Mea Kulpa, Fengor and Sero like this.
  5. Angarato

Angarato Goblin Warrior

lol pussy :p
    I was Angarato in MO (koro at release) come at me fuckers. Im only mediocre at DF :p but good in melee
    --- Post updated ---
    we all did brother. but Henrik is fucking tool.

6. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

Was less for me, more for my guild, but turns out they're a bunch of fucking jokers anyway.
    I was Zirus Altruist, A.K.A. Exyle.

But what about that Vision™

7. Angarato

Angarato Goblin Warrior

i dont think I know you? I was mostly active in beta and early release in the guild Myrmidon. we really loved the game but the constant bugs, desync loadline warriors and duping and exploiting just made us all quit eventually.

8. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Considering I've just rerolled and have a character which is complete and utter garbage and I've been performing well and have been winning more fights than I've been losing against almost maxed vets I would like to say that this is wrong.

strangereligion likes this.
  9. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

I didnt really hit the game til just before awakening before the F2P release. Myrmidon was gone before then.

(Long version)
    I started in Locust, got kicked for having a conversation with a Wessex guy, Locust fell apart into Red and Hawk (lead by WhiteHawk aka Slydur, may he rest in peace) I stayed with Wessex for a little over a year, sub guilded with Eolae, quit Eolae cause Wessex bitched, later got kicked from Wessex for not being a peasant, rolled with Myrland Republic for a bit, then Divine Arbaration very briefly, really got good while in The Black Hand and then helped an old buddy build up Castellon when The Black Hand got weird and started fading. I spent a lot of time training noobs for CAST and became pretty good at taking on many enemies at once. But it never seemed to matter, anyone i trained eventually quit, CAST never took any real ground, and good fights were rare and often barricaded away by politics. And Everyone started showing up on mounted fat mages instead of foot fighting.

I then got bored of the monotomy of the game and decided id try being a psychotic killbot and joined RPK! And at some point Parabellum? Both were attempts to have fun with a game that had way too much downtime and not enough of the thrilling highly competitive high stakes team fights. Coming back to the game and joining those guilds only reminded me why i left. Buggy, unbalanced, exploitable, and waaaaay too much waiting around for something to fucking happen.

Darkfall seems to have more Action, but with less weight (or I just dont care enough yet) and god damn if it doesnt take longer to stat up a character.

10. Angarato

Angarato Goblin Warrior

yea i don't know any of these names. but yea that sounds kinda boring. we had no politics, no allies, all we did all day is fight everyone, we had a very small crew but all of us had great gear and amazing teamplay. probably the best guild ive ever been in. no drama no leadership just 10-15 dudes (in total ussually like 5-7ish online at the same time) riding around and killing everything that moves and when we werent roaming we were testing new crafting recipes and dueling. we basicly set all the gearing trends back then. it was really sad to see such a promising game turn to shit tho. here is an old video of early release. shit was buggy and nobody had good gear yet. i'm the other dude in the video

and this 1 was abit later when my buddy invented the hybrid build that everyone copied.

#70 Angarato, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  11. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

Yeah some shit got better other shit got worse... just a lot of bad design choices bt devs and stagnancy caused by player politics. Im really trying to like darkfall, but I dont feel like im really getting anywhere.

12. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

I don't think anyone can just beat me... if you want to wager let me know that applies to anyone. Sero nis had a big dick on the forums and you can watch his vid to see what happened.

Slayven likes this.
  13. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

I'm still bad.

Cagori Rei likes this.
  14. Cagori Rei

Cagori Rei Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

everyone says i'm a good guy, does that count ?

Navlaan and Wendigo like this.
  15. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Prosperous Affluent Legend

do they
    ??

16. RagnarokDel

RagnarokDel Frostjarl
    Hero

Cagori is well known for being a better player then you are Obee. You have too much ego. /jk

actually I think I remember Cagori beating you with indestructible in beta? or was that Storm?

PS: @Cagori Rei nobody I know considers someone with a dungeon in their basement a good guy.

#76 RagnarokDel, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    WildWood likes this.
  17. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

Hell yeah it does, brother. :)
    --- Post updated ---
    My basement is full of spiders but no matter how many you kill you don't get any med points, so if it's a dungeon - it's a shitty one.

Navlaan likes this.
  18. Chersk

Chersk Skeleton Archer

That shit actually makes DF melee look good.

19. GBunny

GBunny Skeleton Archer
    Hero

Small scale is instinct without a doubt 1v1-5v5 is dominated by us and we will even take a 4v5 with anyone on the server

20. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

....when arrow gets back? haha