Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

So its been one month since...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SirJames, Aug 29, 2020.

1. SirJames

SirJames Goblin Warrior

the announcement of relics.

Can we get a progress update?

I've asked two weeks in a row now, and pardon my impatience, but all I have received was "I'm not connected to the one who is coding, I'm not sure of the progress."

I have asked questions in runescape private servers on updates, and they went to ask the guy who codes and they told me it'll take them 2 more weeks.

I understand Runescape isn't on the scale of coding that this game requires, however after working with a game's code for close to four years, I would think you'd be able to estimate how long you have for your next update.

Could we receive literally any more info on these relics, their implementation, perhaps some picture of the relics, maybe some teasers on what mobs, or how about even a teaser with how close it is to being in the game? Anything?

I suppose it doesn't matter as I'm not a paying customer, and this is why I never will be, along with so many others except for some eccentrics such as William Tell, who is a trooper with a dream.

Did this just become a "I quit" post?

Yes. Good-bye.

Blaze, Bonii and onslaught like this.
  2. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Benefactor Contributor Legend

Literally got an patch less than 7 days ago.

3. SirJames

SirJames Goblin Warrior

Friend, this post I am quoting from you is 0% constructive, and 100% dismissive.

Address the content of the post please.

Edit: I'll extend an olive branch. Perhaps you're addressing this: "We are also making good progress with the relic system and that should be our next larger content patch."

At the END of the Aug 25th patch notes.

This is not what I would like to see regarding the largest content patch perhaps in 1 or 2 years. More info is needed, further detail on the progress made is warranted.
    I don't care about rare nodes, rare mines, etc. Rare groves were a great idea, however they were poorly implemented.

Bonii likes this.
  4. WilliamTell

WilliamTell Goblin Warlord
    Prosperous Loyal Legend

Relics! yay omgosh when?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. The Red King

The Red King Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

Relics could be sick, if they also fix transmutes at the same time. This way you can be an ice mage, or a fire mage and your relics buffs your transmutes as well. Could be sick if they do it right.

Damage MUST be lowered by 20% beforehand though....

6. Sameog

Sameog Gravelord
    Legend

So its been ten months since...
    The announcement of Embers of War which confirmed arena will be included.

Can we get a progress update?

I've asked for 18 months in a row now, and pardon my impatience, but all I have received was, "we are working on lots of stuff at the same time, it will be added in eventually."

I have asked questions in runescape private servers on updates, and they went to ask the guy who codes and they told me it'll take them 2 more weeks.

I understand Runescape isn't on the scale of coding that this game requires, however after working with a game's code for close to four years, I would think you'd be able to estimate how long you have for your next update.

Could we receive literally any more info on the ARENA, implementation, perhaps some picture of the ARENA, maybe some teasers on what MODES, or how about even a teaser with how close it is to being in the game? Anything?

I suppose it doesn't matter as I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER, and I will continue my subscription because I refuse to abandon hope, along with so few others alongside some eccentrics such as William Tell, who is delusional with a dream.

Did this just become an arena post?

Yes.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  7. SirJames

SirJames Goblin Warrior

My small brain didn't understand what was going on at first, top kekw post, I hope one day you receive the carrot you deserve.

I didn't mention in the first post, but BillyLee has been nothing short of a godsend of communication. I really appreciate him trying, I don't want him to think it's not appreciated.

Sameog likes this.
  8. lamigra

lamigra Windlord
    Supporter