Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Stamina loss is unreal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Schnid, Jun 16, 2017.

1. RagnarokDel

RagnarokDel Frostjarl
    Hero

It's something I've noticed too. I dont think I needed a stam efficiency enchant in DFO just to be able to farm a few mobs. Now I never leave the bank without at least a q2 enchant
    --- Post updated ---
    I mean you were going to die at that point but why no transfers?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Degamra

Degamra Winterbound
    Hero

I agree... cancel the over the top stam depletion upon sprinting. Remember how happy everyone was when they finally did that in UW? Make it happen plz and ty

3. Catorino

Catorino Crypt Guard
    Legend

Can't believe I had to turn to page 2 to find this. Enchant your shit.

TryHard likes this.
  4. mrW

mrW Black Knight
    Legend

need stam eff food

TryHard likes this.
  5. Hostile

Hostile Goblin Warrior

yes and the recipe should include tiger meat and rabbit foot hehe

6. Lexendros

Lexendros Infernal
    Legend

7. Schnid

Schnid Akathar
    Hero

The gear grind was already made more difficult and nobody asked for these changes. You guys are just making excuses for bad game design decisions.

Clarence Swamptown likes this.
  8. Catorino

Catorino Crypt Guard
    Legend

What changes?

9. _SeeD_

_SeeD_ Goblin Warlord

New Dawn:
    - Tapping movement, except swimming, should no longer consume stamina without limits. it will now properly consume stamina over time. We expect stamina management to be much easier post patch and will await feedback.

10. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

yea guys the game isnt hard enough already for players to jump into. lets add enchants and mastery food and the now much rarer pots as a requirement for basic pvp too

im sure that will do wonders for the pop in the long term.

u want a more challenging game? run without enchants. run around without food or good pots, without maxed magic from the nolifing grinding. but no, you'll do the enchants, the mastery food and everything else. Because people dont want a challenge. the want an advantage over scrubs so u can make videos of how leet u are when u 3v5 some r20'd kids after bunny hopping for 5 mins to reset the fight u were losing anyway.

if people wanted challenges we wouldnt see vetzergs where all the nolifers clump together to avoid fighting each other and the occasional loss that would entail that their egos cant handle lol. We wouldnt have people defending limitless hops allowing people who dont have the mechanics to win a fight and are going to lose to get the advantage anyway (cuz thats skillful gameplay lmao).

lets be real. the reason this game is the way it is, is because most DF vets push for anything that gives them advantages over new players. And this games pop is mostly vets.

Arthemesia, Imrys, kilrath81 and 5 others like this.
  11. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Sounds like you don't like MMOs m8. If someone has no life they SHOULD win because they farmed all those enchants and 75 in all spells in the game duhhh

If you want fair gameplay go play overwatch like a NOOB LOL

onslaught likes this.
  12. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

It amazes me that after almost a decade of darkfall people are still stupid enough to say shit like this lmao.

13. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

"just wear q4 chants"

Sarcasm? Or can you really not see how thats a problem? How do you expect players coming into the game to bother with that shit on top of everything else? Why artificially raise the requirements on gearbags? It doesnt add anything in the skill department, and it only hurts the game by upping the barrier for entry even more. Fix the stam instead.

14. Schnid

Schnid Akathar
    Hero

I guess you didn't read the thread because there were several changes made to ROA vs DFO that have been pointed lol.

15. TryHard

TryHard Varangian Warthane
    Legend

There are different foods now.. some give more stam / more HP / more Mana.... if you are using food you should not be running out of stam unless you are NEVER using mana to stam.... wtf is this thread.
    LOL who said this was needed for BASIC PVP? LOL WUT

You are assuming that you run out of stam instantly and therfore claim that you need enchants and mastery food for "basic" pvp when in fact all you need are some R40 and robes LOL

I never run out of stam unless my food buff falls off or I simply did not stat.... I use Fried Onions in game people sell them rather cheap.... I never use efficiency enchants..

#55 TryHard, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  16. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Well I guess there isn't an issue if you're fine!

WithoutShame and Aristos Giannes like this.
  17. Aristos Giannes

Aristos Giannes Cairn Giant
    Hero

....how the hell do we wear Q4 enchants at this point in the game? I mean grinding up to Q4 is one thing, affording them is another. You guys seem to think you're having the same game experience as everyone else. Try playing without having access to the best spawns in the game. It's over a month in and i'm still broke af trying to slowly level magic, don't even have WoF yet. It's going to be another month before I can afford decent gear and enchants.

The grind in beta was fine. But for some god awful reason, they decided to nerf all the loot tables AFTER beta and just assume they'd work. I mean for fuck's sakes the best spawn in the game is now right outside a player city and easily 3 mannable. And you get much, much better gold/hr than killing gardorocs or erodachs.

kilrath81 likes this.
  18. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Tryhard has spoken! He doesn't run out of stamina when he farms pve while using fried onions!

Mods please lock this thread. Tryhard has solved the dilemma once again. I suggest paying tryhard for his time. First he solved the lag problem and now he solved the stamina problem!

19. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

just ignore tryhard. he trolls every thread about how hes fine, despite a bunch of players pointing out glaring issues with the game. Kid just craves attention

20. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

Noob detected

I suggest you git gud sir

Aristos Giannes likes this.