Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Stat Gap Solutions And Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by quietnoobz, Jul 5, 2018.

1. RabbleRabble

RabbleRabble Dire Zombie
    Legend

Introduce them as rare drops to Large maps and T chests. Even at 50k per for 95% of anyone that plays this game the 3 odd million to get your stats done is insane. If you throw in maps and keys maybe people will do them. Or put them in the the loot table for traderoutes. That will spice things up.

Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  2. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Black Knight
    Hero

I don't see how that's possible. The game feels dead to the most clueless players and there's too many of them. So new players come & go. Let's say we only got 30-60 players left, the game has to feel alive with that amount of players left in order to build a momuntum.
    This is why F2P games are more succesful these day: more ppl will eventually pay if they can find players on a daily basis in no time.

Problem is, it only feels alive when you do VCP's. Most ppl are afraid to die at VCP's so they don't do them often.

I love the way you said it. I had to re-use that line on facebook.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #22 Scrapnotcrap, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  3. Void

Void Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

Something sure ,120 stat pots on dragon no ,110 on dragons

4. Flux D

Flux D Dire Zombie
    Legend

I dont like the idea of a re-launch... starting over from scratch for the 10th time ugh. I think having an established base can aide in bringing new players aboard... People have a collection of 100stat pots and that will go a long way to helping noobs along with other handouts help a lot...

The issue is marketing the game to attract new players and I think the most fundamental part of that now would be to improve the graphics. Even with the combat changes, it's still mostly true to its original form of game play with only relatively minor to moderate changes that mostly just help the game playability but, new players look a lot at the graphics first and decide from mostly that alone.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Akathar
    Supporter

Bringing in new players = excitement = new fresh server. The vast majority of new players a game will see will come at server launches.