Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

State of the Game - Darkfall Politics #2

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by skreww L00se, Jul 8, 2017.

1. skreww L00se

skreww L00se Undead Dwarf
    Legend

The Contenders

· Gentlenaysh – The Gentlemen, Midnight Nation, Vox Machina, PUTIN

· Haka – Sick Bastards, Sinister, Furia, They, Against All Odds

· Wolfed Down – Wolfed Down, Shameful Display, Happy Kangaroos

· Blackgoons – Blackwater, Grief Goons, Exiles, Shadowtribe

· Ironoutlaws – Ironwrath, Outlaws, Memento Mori, Friendly Agon Guild

· Dark Knights – Darkside, Knights Templar, Redemption, Drifters of Agon, FSociety

· Dune Rats

· Bloodline

· Washed Up

· Absolution

This post and map are my personal perspective and projections. They are not intended to be unbiased or neutral. Happy Kangaroos/Shameful Display, I was too lazy to update all of the holding names to Happy Wolves for this iteration.

Corrections: Gentlenaysh own Izkand, Ironoutlaws own Teneland.

1. Ghanalaj – Haka + tons of allies vs No one (Dune Rats)

Dune Rats, acting as mercenaries as of late, have received some hate from other clans trying to duke it out amongst themselves. Jonah Veil, leader, makes a public post telling everyone to either pay them to stay out or do something to stop them. Haka drops the siege on their capital. They garner tons of allies who are looking to get revenge on Dune Rats. Dune decides to no show their siege which created a lot of buzz on the forums. I don’t see too many political hints from any of this. People allying with Haka were doing so to get back at Dune Rats, not form new alliances. An interesting series of events, check out the shit talk all over clan discussion.

Juicy Threads

2. There’s a storm brewing on Yssam

Rumors are circling that things are heating up on Yssam. The western side is controlled by Ironoutlaws who recently broke it off with Blackgoons. Darkside has a foothold with Mehatil and reinforced land control to the south with Sweewater, Orthok and Spiderfang. Bloodline controls the east including Wildtribe Mage Island. If sieged at CBay they can reinforce from Tiquiya. Blackgoons control the north with the hard to lose, Apuatan. Washed Up is planning on moving to Yssam to join the frey.

3. Teneland - Gentlenaysh vs Ironoutlaws
    Upcoming siege: The war wages on between Gentlenaysh and Ironoutlaws despite huge changes in the latters alliance. Reports that this is the third attempt on Teneland. I don't have any leads on which outside alliances are joining in. Aftermath of the siege on the next post.

------

Haka, while powerful, seems to keep to themselves and only attack if provoked. Dune Rats seem to powering down. I think the server would love to see them duke it out against Haka. Most of the PvP seems to be found by capturing villages. I would like to hear from the Dark Knights alliance, Jokers, Paradigm Shift and Instinct. If anyone has information please shoot me a message on the forums or discord.

Pol Map.jpg

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 skreww L00se, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. Inositol

Inositol Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

7 minutes and you outdated son

Reptar and SashaG like this.
  3. strangereligion

strangereligion Akathar
    Streamer ANN Reporter

Thanks for taking the time to put this together dude!

4. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

talpec is where instinct and the eu's live, normally 2-6 in there

5. skreww L00se

Legend

Reports that there is a siege tonight between Gentlenaysh and Ironoutlaws. Absolution moving to Dagnamyr is also incorrect. When there are big sieges, make threads or something people...

strangereligion likes this.
  6. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Making a thread about it just asks for it to be server blobbed by scroachers. People might not take kindly to you telling everyone about their sieges the day it's live.

Kalos, Lexendros, Orak and 6 others like this.
  7. skreww L00se

Legend

Good points and I agree. I meant threads after the fact, I should have worded it better. In the future I will only mention sieges after they've occurred.

Myater, Kalos, Orak and 2 others like this.
  8. ddhh2002

ddhh2002 Goblin Scout

Gentlenaysh now owns Teneland. It seems that Outlaws also disbanded afterward. :(

9. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Never 4get Ichtan
    Never 4get Putin
    Never 4get The Motherland

Oresmacker, Fengor, koruun and 5 others like this.
  10. Oddjob

Oddjob Goblin Shaman
    Tester

Does PUTIN still play actively? I haven't seen any of them since Ichtan. We should hope both clans members remain perfectly active.

11. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

Absolution traded Talpec for Dagnamyr a bit ago.

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  12. PreparationH

PreparationH Goblin Scout
    Legend

Outlaws doesn't exists either. GentleNation total up to 3 clans removed from the game, 3 hamlets leveled to the ground, 2 more bought but hey Dune Rats is the problem interfering with sieges right.

13. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

Storm? Rumors? Compared to Nifl or Cairn, yssam is absolutely dead. "Ironoutlaws" and "darkside" have almost 0 presence on that island. I've seen 1 bloodtide so far the entire 2 weeks I was on the island.

You mean washed up is moving to yssam because they are too scared to go to Cairn?

14. Shredz

Shredz Dire Zombie

good stuff! A+

15. ddhh2002

ddhh2002 Goblin Scout

NM.jpg

#15 ddhh2002, Jul 8, 2017
  16. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

if you need help with gentle naysh (or really anyone) u can merc out rgf/happy vibes 10k a head, merc out instinct/cobra movement for whatever price, or merc out dune rats for 100k

your choice, all 3 pretty much represent the gold standard in teamwork

#16 sky, Jul 8, 2017
  17. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Lol
    Gentlemen always pay their debts.
    The clans on my list were all part of a massive Zerg against putin.

If you clan is small and in this list PM me and I will arrange reparations to remove you from the list.

18. Lexendros

Lexendros Infernal
    Legend

No.

19. Oddjob

Oddjob Goblin Shaman
    Tester

I think you know this but you have an obligation to your clan to spin on the forums. The Putin/Outlaws skirmish was initiated by Putin's attempt to siege Caxtla. Their force was intercepted outside Cax and was counter sieged at Ichtan before they could place the stone at Cax. The Ichtan siege happened the next evening with just Outlaws/Ironwrath/MM showing up to attack and getting wiped by the much larger Gentlemen alliance. Up until this point no mercs had been hired.

The next move was to siege Tenaland at NA primetime. As we are both people who were at that first Ichtan siege that was exclusively AvA which Putin won, we both know the numbers both alliances were capable of bringing to a siege. IronOutlaws decided Gentlemen is too much to deal with, and hired mercs to defend Tenaland as it's a valuable enough holding that a minimal amount of farming in a few afternoons could pay for defense after defense after defense. Tenaland was successfully defended by IronOutlawsMM alliance + mercs vs Gentlemen+Putin. The numbers at this siege weren't that far off for either side but Dune Rats did most of the work with their team work.

The next move was Putin's again, this time an 11am EST siege. IronOutlaws again felt their backs against the wall this time not just against a larger alliance but also during Russian primetime. Mercs were hired again but this time Putin only brought a little help from Gentlemen and Instinct. Putin loses it's 11AM siege.

During none of this did Outlaws ever hire mercs offensively against any holding, but were sieged over and over and over by a much larger alliance. The only time the IronOutlaws hired mercs offensively was done to acquire Ichtan for Blackwater and Sunstone for Memento Mori.

Many people in the alliance didn't agree with hiring mercs offensively and the alliance fell apart.

So if you want to be intellectually honest, that's the order of events. I had a seat from the inside of Outlaws to watch all this go down and was at every single one of these sieges and heard comms leading up to every single one. I have no obligation to defend Outlaws at this point but Sithra doesn't deserve to have his name dragged through the mud as if he had anything to do with hiring mercs offensively. All we tried to do was defend what was ours against a larger alliance and that shit escalated like crazy.

I look forward to the next war :)

20. Galactus Xx

Galactus Xx Goblin Scout

IronOutlaws is dead as an alliance. Outlaws disbanded. Momento Mori/F.A.G and Ironwrath went thier own ways.

Teneland
    OutLaws was disbanded mid siege to try and screw over midnight nation. The guild bugged out and the GM's would not fix it until after the siege.

@Sobad You didnt drive outlaws out of the game. Their clan acitivity was low and they knew they could not stop your zerg. Darkfall bugs prevented them from F@cking you over mid siege. Your time will come.

#20 Galactus Xx, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017