Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

State of the Game - Darkfall Politics #2

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by skreww L00se, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Uh, the two tenaland sieges were both in putin's time zone the first na primetime siege was a few nights ago. Also both tenaland sieges leading up to ichtan did not have our support as you can not by the difference in ichtan vs tenaland sieges.

Just to clarify though, I know the mercs were not outlaws idea, but the still were present for ichtan 2.0. That was the reason they received the King's vengeance.

Outlaws made a clear decision to hold Rex's purse during that siege and as a result paid the iron price.

Now my little quest of vengeance was never meant to drive any guild out of the game, I will extend to momento Mori and ironwrath the option of reperations instead of being sieged. They can pm me here to learn what must be done to clear their name from my list.

strangereligion likes this.
  2. Cagori Rei

Cagori Rei Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

lol bladra = jonah 2.0 ? :p

please don't put me on your list ow mighty tool

3. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

The people in my list all arrived at one siege in the grossest unprovoked buttcup this server has seen.

I know your reading comprehension is lacking but there is like five other threads that discussed this.

4. Bandido

Bandido Skeleton Archer

You claim Putin acted on their own but yet you helped them every time? Your alliance sieges Teneland over and over until you got it. It is clear you are using your alliance as bitches for you to get the holdings you want. The way it is looking you are at more sieges than DR ever was.

5. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

We helped at every defence siege, and if you consider 2-4 guys who just wanted to bang after being told not to go as helping then I don't know what to tell you.
    Think about it this way, I had a minor obligation to go to tenaland since Purin were my allies, but because it wasn't discussed through us we said no to that obligation.

Also the comment about comparing us to DR is hysterical.
    List of sieges we have attended.

Angfrost: newbies were being vet zerged out of the game
    Vellenyth: server sieged us, we the proposed MNN join us because Bw wouldn't protect them.
    MAMENGRUK 2.0: After WD rolls blackwater all day they call in dune rats to tip the scales. WD calls us in to level the field.
    Elish: MNN makes a server event out ofthe hamlet and we accept the role as the attackers. Dr accepts the roll of invasive schroachers and gives us a real fight since last call just tries to make naked rushs on the stone.
    Ichitan vs LoW: we beat them AvA
    Ichitan vs outlaws: we beat them AvA
    Ichitan vs server: the north remembers.
    Uqtu 2: having been told that the server had instigated a double drop on their alliance we came to free our friends vox frm tyranny, they would later that night join our alliance.
    Sunstone isle: part two, we decided to help the underdogs as we saw a gross vet zerged form against the newbie alliance.
    Oathrain vs server: we recieve Intel that the enemy has hired half the server so our AvA goes to shit. Moments later we recieve unexpected help from WD and RGF.
    Tenaland: we siege AvA expecting the enemies to hire DR instead the enemy cordinates with Bw to try and scimbag the holding from under us. They fuck up and we scoop the hamlet.

But tell me how we are at every siege.

Ylahoto and koruun like this.
  6. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

i like poo poo.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Ylahoto, Bladra and sky like this.
  7. strangereligion

strangereligion Akathar
    Streamer ANN Reporter

I hope my time comes soon. Like this weekend; a Friday night siege of tenaland followed by a Saturday siege of oethrain followed by a Sunday siege of Elish. That would be super lit.

koruun and Bladra like this.
  8. PreparationH

PreparationH Goblin Scout
    Legend

We helped at every defence siege, and if you consider 2-4 guys who just wanted to bang after being told not to go as helping then I don't know what to tell you.
    Think about it this way, I had a minor obligation to go to tenaland since Purin were my allies, but because it wasn't discussed through us we said no to that obligation.

Also the comment about comparing us to DR is hysterical.
    List of sieges we have attended.

Angfrost: newbies were being vet zerged out of the game *Knights Templar owned Angfrost nearly the entirety of DF UW. Frostee is not a newb.
    Vellenyth: server sieged us, we the proposed MNN join us because Bw wouldn't protect them.*Momento/Outlaws/IW SUPPORTED Gentlemen in defense after of which we were sieged the following weekend by its Ally..
    MAMENGRUK 2.0: After WD rolls blackwater all day they call in dune rats to tip the scales. WD calls us in to level the field.*Did not see this one unfold, but lets face it WD tried to siege for a 4th mine the day before. They clearly don't need that many AND they are all Vets....
    Elish: MNN makes a server event out ofthe hamlet and we accept the role as the attackers. Dr accepts the roll of invasive schroachers and gives us a real fight since last call just tries to make naked rushs on the stone. *You took Last Call out of the game taking this hamlet well done and called it public fun. Again you're DEFINITLY not the good guy here..
    Ichitan vs LoW: we beat them AvA *Your alliance is 3x the size already.
    Ichitan vs outlaws: we beat them AvA *Again three times the size and we could of called in 3 merc groups. 2 of which very much wanted to come and we said no.
    Ichitan vs server: the north remembers. *I made this call not Sithra, not Rawr, not Parks, not Thugz, not Deathbane. I reached out to BW and let them know we wanted to help somebody already at war. Also you have your stuff out of sequence Vlad had already tried his first shot at Teneland. Because he OFFERED to trade us Ichitan for Teneland and then said he was going to fuck my mother and some other stuff. You're dam right I was going to offer to help. Also you've already injected yourself into 2 separate alliance wars as the *anti DR* The hell gives you the Right to claim your doing good work. You've already wiped one Clan out of the game. Something DR hasn't Done.
    Uqtu 2: having been told that the server had instigated a double drop on their alliance we came to free our friends vox frm tyranny, they would later that night join our alliance.*The server didn't do crap. Washed up had tried to fight it out alone and you and *vet* elite groups* *Scroaching more on this in a bit* The drop was nearly 2 hours apart. We had 50-75 ON at the time of the Uqtu siege. We could have helped as I'm sure you're aware we not only didn't, Washed up made it clear they wanted to try alone again. Vox was DOUBLE allied to Jokers/MM again you inject saying they are in your alliance well they were in 2.... As were they in the first one. I would also NOTE that same Alliance with Vox,Jokers had already been making threats to our Alliance approaching both Sithra and Myself AND to Momento about sieging Seelie or threatning us to join.
    Sunstone isle: part two, we decided to help the underdogs as we saw a gross vet zerged form against the newbie alliance. *Who the HELL says MMM is a newbie clan in a newbie Alliance? Are you kidding me? MMM had been doing log off traps on my noobs who were 3 days old on Thains and Wild Tribes. They are not noobs in ANY shape or form. They also once again bring in several Elite groups, to imply RGF/Instinct/Cobra Movement/Happy Vibes are not elite groups and not just *scroaching* is crap. You had amassed 16 clans unofficially allied for a defense of not only a NON noob Alliance but one that had siege pacts with Absolution another NON noob group.
    Oathrain vs server: we recieve Intel that the enemy has hired half the server so our AvA goes to shit. Moments later we recieve unexpected help from WD and RGF. *Oathrain vs the server my foot. 18 clans COUNT THEM 18 clans came to the defense of Midnight Nation. Who I might add TRIED TO WAR DEC and GOT COUNTER DROPPED. He had already threatened 3 clans within the Alliance and war dec. Again you interject on behalf of your *ally* and bring 16 other clans along for the joy ride. Again with a double alliance.
    Tenaland: we siege AvA expecting the enemies to hire DR instead the enemy cordinates with Bw to try and scimbag the holding from under us. They fuck up and we scoop the hamlet. *I just wanted to enjoy the game, our leaders were tired, our numbers very depleted from bind camps/nasty tells of get good/ and other threats of continued war. We had already basically fought 3 alliances our shit was being asset damaged and the alliance itself was in a bad state. I had honestly without Sithras permission attempted to sell Teneland and merge my actives with other groups as it is in fact an excellent PVP/PVE hamlet. Several groups declined and I left along with the rest of the leadership packing it in.

But tell me how we are at every siege. *Name a siege in the last month, that you haven't tried to inject yourself in some way or the other. Not counting Hamlet sales/consildation. I can only think of 1...

Rawr and Cagori Rei like this.
  9. ogresk

ogresk Goblin Shaman
    Legend

I still own Simiran

SashaG likes this.
  10. renton1231

renton1231 New Member

Is that why your clan alone can field more people than most entire alliances....without even counting your allies.

11. STDIO

STDIO Gravelord
    Legend

You obviously haven't seen their siege force, I've never seen them field more than 30. I've come to the conclusion that their clan is either 60% inactive or they just have a shit ton of alts for duping.

12. PreparationH

PreparationH Goblin Scout
    Legend

Now for the more on that bit in a part.
    Scroaching is staying on the edges of the fight, picking off stragglers, picking off other small groups, and skirmishing anybody it comes into contact with.
    This IS NOT the case in this version. It seems all the other elite merc groups are butthurt they aren't being bought and thus injecting themselves into the fights directly. Some of this is just the greedy nature of the player base wanting fights/bags, some of this is SOBAD and his dam streams begging for public a siege and urging people to pick a side. Like it or not people want the attention and are drawn to it. I would suggest not war decing the same people over and over again for a month but since that's not in people's nature. Careful what you wish for when you decide to wipe out whole Alliances. You'll eventually run out of people to kill. Good Luck.

13. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

Oethrain.

Bladra and strangereligion like this.
  14. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

poo.

15. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

WD isn't all vets. No clue why everyone thinks this.

Ylahoto likes this.
  16. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

I don't know either, after my time on niff I thought like 99% of your members were noobs.

MisterTea likes this.
  17. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

I cant think of half the sieges out there because I only make a pkint to k oe the ones I go through. But I suppose if you forced me to Id say I had no involvement in wd vs liandri.

Now from the top
    1) it only recruits thee newest and most casual playerbase. Notice they have entered sieged anyone in two months? They just want tk own their one city on niff, the worst city on niff in fact.

2) you brought 15 bangers in robes who jumped the cliff at the first sign of trouble. As a payment for your service I told Putin we would not be helping with the first tenaland siege.

3) they handled every siege AVA and when they asked for help we came because it was clear they were being zerged.

4) we didn't kick last call out of the game, in fact they have about 6-8 actives still living out of Lost Unilek and they had told sobad they would have 30+ at the time of the siege.

5/6) props to both guilds but you saw here we fielded 30ish in our prime.

7) you dug the hole for your guild not me.
    I CANT STRESS THIS enough you should have just messaged me when Putin was trash talking you guys and I would have sat Vlad down. Instead you perpetuated it by counter sieging which was fine. But then you joined the super nutcupping which was no bueno. I knew Rex wasn't gonna save you, but I didn't figure you were dumb enough to let your mistake kill your guild.

8) you can watch my video to see how even it was. Its not my fault you guys ruined the AvA and hired DR which in turn perpetuated a bunch of guilds to offer sobad help.

9) TLDR your poor leadership ran your guild into the ground and resulted in most lf your alliance actives quiting because they didn't see themselves getting better.

My advice to you as one SG to another.
    Stop opening your anus to other guilds for coin. Learn to fight your own battles and learn when to accept defeat. You'll lose a lot starting out but every loss will make you a better leader and make your guys better players.

Don't nutcup
    Don't board the excuse train .

Learn to stand on your own.

I can agree with almost all of this, but I also have to say only a weak leader will sit by and let his people live in ruin.

The strong leader puts aside his pride to accept the best terms for his people, biding their time waiting to be powerful again is often a requirement.

#37 Bladra, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  18. Uzik

Uzik Wildtribe Mage
    Affluent Legend

Honestly, since there are no city portals I question how many more big city sieges there will be. Really isn't a point to having a bunch of them unless they are close via wilderness portals.

19. Rawr

Rawr Chosen of Khamset

To Bladra:

Get fucked.

Love,
    Rawr

20. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

@PreparationH mmm is like 90% noobs

I was in mmm since 1 week after server up and I have no recollection of "log out traps". Maybe you just mean being sneaky?

Also abso is definitely mostly noobs

If you would have seen the skirmishes that mmm and abso had daily... it was like the special olympics

Rip yassam tho. It was fun having some noob vs noob fights while it lasted