Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

State of the Game - Darkfall Politics #2

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by skreww L00se, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Not sure what you mean by this but ok

2. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

A lot of fun involved for sure, trying to teach our new players how to play the game, farm, have some fun, etc etc.

It's really too bad the server started to find out we had low end new players trying to farm and just made it a constant non stop jump zone, leading them eventually have to move elsewhere to get anything done, or quit the game.

It was good while it lasted.

/salute

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Rawr

Rawr Chosen of Khamset

Hope that rings a bell.

You're pulling basically worse than Dune Rats pulled. You're demanding tribute for defending ourselves against aggressors.

Like I said, get fucked.

4. STDIO

STDIO Gravelord
    Legend

What's the point of zerging everyone that fights you? This game is all about sieging and fighting people you don't like, they're just creating content.

Calling in a massive zerg to make a siege completely one sided just discourages everyone from sieging, cause they know you'll do the same thing to them. This makes things extremely boring, and politics are already boring because so many are actually afraid of being offensive

This literally kills the game because we don't have any other content to look forward to.

Bladra likes this.
  5. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Lol
    Dune rats basically stated they were showing up to all sieges that you could hire them or get wiped. They also encompassed the entire server with their statent, I have a list of clans who wronged me.

You butcupped against us with blackwater and worked with dune rats and now the bill is coming due you want to play the "your no better than dune rats
    " card.

You'd do your clan a bigger service by reaching out to me rather than trying to run a smear campaign

This was exactly almost word for word what I said in discord general yesterday.

6. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

I have not been on this conversation but is it not exactly the same if you tag 1000 people under 1 tag and outnumber everyone 3:1 or hire/cup the same amount from various clans and outnumber everyone 3:1? Gentlemen have been outnumbering everyone since the days of old some of us dont want to recruit the other half of the server to fight you. Sometimes multiple clans ally because some clan gets over bloated and needs taken down. If I was in gentleman id be real sick of all the greens all over the place I couldn't fight that's exactly why Rex downsized to just us and goons fuck it zerg us we dont care anymore at least we dont have to hold hands with all the neighbors now.

Oresmacker likes this.
  7. STDIO

STDIO Gravelord
    Legend

It sounds like you're attempting to flatter Bladra here, comparing his clan of uncoordinated newbies that receive almost no training, with your clans mostly consisting of vets and the same number of actives. I don't think he's going to fall for it.

8. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

ironwrath
    griefgoons
    blackwater
    momento mori
    outlaws

Obviously all hard core bangers and 0 newbies right?

9. mybsurchin

mybsurchin Celestial

I was super surprised when I first learned that BW was in that huge alliance

Glad to see you guys came to your senses though

10. STDIO

STDIO Gravelord
    Legend

I said mostly vets, and yes I was in that alliance it is mostly vets at this point.

Also you're ignoring the fact that alliance could pull more than 2x the numbers of gentleman at any given point. The gentlezerg siege force is very underwhelming right now. I guess you won't acknowledge that though cause it doesn't fit your narrative.

11. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Your alliance at the time was enough to fight us. I Have purposefully kept our alliance to us and two to three small clans. You guys even hired Dr to every siege which I quickly got over.

Outlaws alliance was enough to fight us. But instead of fighting us they chose to cup up with you guys and now that the bill comes due everyone wants to throw their hands up in their air and say "I'm not the bad guy!'

12. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

Goons can field maybe 10
    Blackwater can field maybe 15

gentleman alliance can field 50?

seems fair
    --- Post updated ---
    of corse we hired DR we dont like being zerged so we returned the favor.

13. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Yea the problem with this statement is we have never fielded 50 ourselves.

We had 35 for velenyth which had a week warning and was our personal peak.
    This was also before I rescued MNN from Rex/Sintans game of chess.

Every time we fought you we brought only our alliance until Rex stepped the game up and perpetuated a server war that cost the ironcast alliance.

Ylahoto and STDIO like this.
  14. Sintan

Sintan Black Knight
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

I play Reversi
    and nothing of value was lost.

strangereligion and Pimptight like this.
  15. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

Rescued MNN? Rex and Sintan didnt want to even attend the sunstone siege we only went because obligations and Blackwater keeps its word.
    Otherwise we would have bailed and not even went we liked them living on yssam fool check any past post of mine or Rex about that siege we were both ashamed of the other half of our alliance at the time. We have not fought them at all other than that 1 time sooooo saved from us?

No wonder no one cares what you post you lie and twist everything to fit your agenda but dont worry Blackwater is nowhere near good guys.
    Just remember none of our leaders have been caught cheating/talking about cheating in videos and or harboring 90% of the scum of the server. So we still one step above you clowns go back to the hole you have been putt in by every clan since you made that trash can tag Back in DFO.

Make another "we have changed" post for me jackass lol
    --- Post updated ---
    ooohhh Midnight Nation my bad I thought you meant MMM im retarded.

You mean Strange and them who payed to live in our city "before i joined im not a leader"?

I thought you extorted him and bind camped them for a day tell they joined the gentlezerg?

None of us ever said a foul thing to strange for leaving he was a temp ally anyway we thought he wanted to do his own thing and stand on his own someday but gentleman strongarm was to OP ;)

16. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

I mean I can list every exploit that I know Rex did back in DFO if we are going back that far having played with him. For now I'll smile and take the higher road on that subject: )

As for Strange you guys allied him, made him pay to live in Tughri and then when he bought oathrain to move out you basically told him he was on his own to defend it.

Flash forward about 3-4 weeks later you start trying to extort money out of him, wether that was just redrum and rex or not they levied Blackwater as a guild as a threat. Fortunatly for Sobad Gentlemen stands by its allies.

As soon as I caught wind I politely reminded the offenders that they owned a maritime estate and that black powder was infinatly cheaper than repair shards. Needless to say they fucked off.

We never bind camped nor extorted MNN, we merely proposed that he join an alliance that better aligned to his needs and goals. Do you think he would still be allied to me if I bind camped/extorted him to ally us?

17. strangereligion

strangereligion Akathar
    Streamer ANN Reporter

Can we get this stickied and we start updating it with information post siege please. This shit is getting complicated.

18. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor Supporter

Darkfall relationship status: "It's Complicated".

19. strangereligion

strangereligion Akathar
    Streamer ANN Reporter

Gentlenaysh owns crystal Coast and zaghuroth now. Exiles own elish and Oethrain and happy vibes owns teneland.

Liandri owns spiral peak and shameful display owns jeradan.

I believe burn owns morador and blackgoons own eslinger

Oresmacker likes this.