Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Take one (1) month subscription pre-order on a new NA server launch to coincide with the HK server.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jujutsu_Kaisen, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Jujutsu_Kaisen

Jujutsu_Kaisen Goblin Warrior
    Contributor

BIG PICTURE GAMES- Let's see we're the money falls. The money could roll into your current NA server subscription if you don't get enough. I'm tired of the talking. My bet is you get x10 pre-orders of the current population on day 1 of sales

2. Jujutsu_Kaisen

Contributor

Aaah....I said I came back after 4 years. Which in English is implied I'm playing. Im guessing your reading compression matches your grip on the current problems with the game.

I'm tired of the same idiots who couldn't compete when the game had an actual population spaming we don't need a fresh server. @BPG let's see what the money votes.

3. Little Lamp

Little Lamp Dire Zombie

we’ve been making arguments for a wipe since q1 2018, they arent going to listen

this is, as put by a wise man, an unfinished game from the 2000’s, the game literally has no end game content, with current economy and 0 grind game is doa no matter what.

bring back grind + dfo economy then wipe = bpg has anywhere from a few months to a year to add content to keep people invested, otherwise its not worth wasting your time

Porch and Jujutsu_Kaisen like this.
  4. Methodico

Methodico Infernal

It is amazing that people still ask for the wipe, there will be no wipe luckily, because the wipe would only postpone the situation we have today.
    Did you also think about the fact that people who kept playing also spent real money?
    Why do I, who have never stopped playing and expanding my bank, have to find myself reset? To entertain you with rank 40 swords and bows, for two months? No thanks, no wipe.

5. Jujutsu_Kaisen

Contributor

"Games dead but Bob in the wheelchair ♿ over there spent 100$ so we gotta keep the server unchanged. "

Said no company fucking ever.

Bakken and Porch like this.