Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Taking Offers For a Villa in Aziram

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Sean Connery, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Sean Connery

Sean Connery Fire Elemental
    Tester

This Villa comes equipped With a Safe, Vendor, Mandrake Garden and a Silver Birch Tree and on top of that it also includes the Silver slot machine, Bench with potted plants and a Large book case for those rainy nights when you just want to stay home lay in bed and curl with a good book. This book case houses many rare finds and many first editions.

Here are some pics of what you will find should you come to visit this fine place and who knows maybe you will discover the Book of Chaldea for your self that I have so tirelessly searched for my whole life....

The Villa also boasts many Fine antiquities such as two of the greatest paintings in all of Agon! Niflheim Homestead and Fly with me these are originals Painted by one of the greatest Painters of all time. They are framed in matching Bronze frames which really stand out in any room. There is also an extremely Rare Dragon Pillar taken down and imported from the very Spire that acts as perch for the Red Dragon him self on cairn.

There are also Large and small Yassam tapestrys has well as a carpet I brought back from that jungle filled land when I was asked to hunt down and kill a man eating tiger. I eventually caught up to the beast and the fight went surprisingly quick thank the gods. It roared at me branishing its gruesome teeth but I stood my ground though. With spear in one hand shield in the other I watched it closely as it leaned forward low to the ground preparing to pounce. It roared one last time in a show of aggression and then the beast rushed at me. I dodged left while bashing it with my shield full in the tigers face then turned and lashed out with spear catching the tiger on his back right leg cutting him deeply. That stunned the beast it now eyed me warily after my display of speed. The tiger started to inch backwards away from me and as it turned to leap into a full run I threw me spear landing a direct hit between its ribs and deep into its heart. In the end I came home with many fine pieces of art. Plus I had mounted that tigers head on a plaque that now hangs in my bar room for all to gaze upon in wonder.

This house also allows for the entertaining of guests, There are 3 additional bind spots and in the upstairs portion of the Villa there is a bar for drinking at and a table for sitting around at with good friends. There is also a cupboard that will hold all of your fine china that you will no doubt use when having important people to dinner such as the SG of your clan. Last but not least there is the small oven that allows you to create great works of art for your guests plates so that everyone will see that possess unmatched culinary skills as well sword skills.

Not only is the Villa its self great but the village its self is quite beautiful. It is said that the island was built by the Chaldeans who liked to build on a massive scale, and preferred clean, slightly rounded lines and shapes. Their houses were large, and contained spacious living rooms, as well as tall, arched hallways. Their roads and squares were paved with such consummate skill that some of them still see everyday usage. There are also Many Chaldean statues depicting bearded philosopher-kings holding scrolls. Their ideal was the learned man or woman who brought civilization to barbarian tribes and this is reflected in the statues they left behind. Many statues also show the Chaldean river-goddess Eanna, who is usually depicted wearing a tiara and carrying a staff or rod symbolizing rulership.

This fine Island is secluded from the rigors of everyday Agon life It is Said that this is the place where the book of Chaldea can be found but I have spent many years searching the catacombs and halls of this sanctuary and so far have come up empty handed in this regard.

There also lies another island near by so named Skull Island because of the shape if has formed over the years of ocean water hitting it and filling in the islands natural pools of water that lay inland. It is a dangerous place with many of nasty creatures who would love the chance to kill and eat one such as ourselves but for those brave souls who seek to venture to this place of death and discord there is the chance to find the glory and fortune that all adventures dream of attaining. I plary you beware though this is not a place for those of a weak constitution. The island will surly take its toll on you.

#1 Sean Connery, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. TheLastAirbender

TheLastAirbender Goblin Shaman
    Legend

Starting bid 2mil

3. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

jesus

WyLd_SyDe likes this.
  4. WyLd_SyDe

WyLd_SyDe Spellgazer
    Legend

Who said role-playing in darkfall was dead Kappa

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Sean Connery

Tester

6. Yzarc

Yzarc Goblin Warrior
    Wealthy Loyal Supporter

Rhodenar house. Includes enchanting ring, gold slot machine, bear head, two paintings, carpet, and tapestry.

7. zakai

zakai Goblin Scout
    Legend

60 GTT + 500k gold.

8. Sean Connery

Tester

9. Sean Connery

Tester

I mean let's face it, It has the most beautifully constructed unused structure in all if agon it only makes perfect sence to use the amazing location for suck a thing. @Neilk @MWTaylor @anyone else who will listen. Lol

NonFactor likes this.
  10. earl-sweatervest

earl-sweatervest Goblin Warlord

I give u Elish villa. JK it's worth millions! Hahahahahahahahhahahahhaha! *Vest*

11. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

12. Sean Connery

Tester

Bah The lore I wrote alone for this wonderful Villa is worth 150k.

13. sup

sup Akathar
    Legend

250k?

Troy likes this.