Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Tenaland Siege

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by dinazoe, Aug 30, 2017.

1. dinazoe

dinazoe Goblin Warlord
    Hero

F u ill do it for free

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. MikeJT

MikeJT Black Knight
    Supporter

Free middle man has no incentive to actually pay out.

I'll also be taking bets on winner. I'll offer odds when people announce the fight.

3. dinazoe

dinazoe Goblin Warlord
    Hero

My incentive is to get these kids to stop shit talking and wager already.
    Grim should have more confidence and throw some chips on the table, I'm pretty sure they have the best or second best team 3v3/4v4/5v5.

4. MikeJT

MikeJT Black Knight
    Supporter

I'm pretty sure 3% isn't going to stop people wagering. If that's seriously an excuse to avoid a duel "wahhh I'll only get 97k instead of 100k!" then they're just avoiding duels. Or they could chip in an extra 1500 gp each on a 50k wager (each) to pay the 3%.

Feel free to middle man for free.

5. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

There's no need for a middle man. The people talking about doing the wagers are trustworthy to pay up if they lose and the people they are asking to wager are also trustworthy to pay if they lose. A middle man is pointless in this case if this even happens.

6. dinazoe

dinazoe Goblin Warlord
    Hero

If no wager happens by end of weekend, person that dodged cant shit talk no more. This thread will be a representation of the dodge, making the person a candy-ass bitch.

Juicy's team, respond if you're willing to wager grimtide's team.
    Grimtide's team, respond if you're willing to wager Juicy's team.

If both teams don't respond, all talk no dick.

7. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Maybe I don't care to reward egotistical gloating shitheads with the thing they want the most? I'll fight them open world, I don't enjoy doing pre arranged fights. Even if I win, it doesn't stop. They will just ask for more and more. There's no "winning" with those guys. I've fought them a shitload since dfo, uw, roa beta, and launch. If I win, they throw a hissy fit, if I lose, they talk mad shit for years. Stop trying to get involved. Find me open world or come raid my holding, don't ask me for arranged wager ego epeen stroking duels where you have a clanmate telling you which way to run around a fucking tree.

l0st exile and Myater like this.
  8. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Idk why you're even talking lol.

l0st exile likes this.
  9. dinazoe

dinazoe Goblin Warlord
    Hero

Are you in Shameful Display? Or same team Grimtide is on?
    --- Post updated ---
    If you win, it does stop. All you have to do is link them a video of you beating them...

Still don't know why you keep making excuses like that and dodging these kids, one has 300 ping and the other doesn't know how to mount fight. If you had arcane, you would easily clean them up.
    It doesn't even have to be pre-arranged, just even numbers. 2 groups roaming around an area and run into each other.

10. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I'm in their alliance. Doesn't really matter who I'm with though because you're the only one still talking about this. Both sides know they have beaten and lost to each other. People are just bored and want fights. And when has being in a video mean the person who killed you is better? Most of the good players left have the capabilities of beating each other although some are better than others. Basing player skill off of videos is dumb.

What people don't realize is some people are better large scale and some are better small scale. Some guilds are all top players and some aren't yet still make the fights close. Some really good players are super bad when their team is bad compared to some good players who play with not so good players and make it work. Some really good players rely on their team being really good in order to still be good basically.

11. dinazoe

dinazoe Goblin Warlord
    Hero

r: 572"]Maybe I don't care to reward egotistical gloating shitheads with the thing they want the most? I'll fight them open world, I don't enjoy doing pre arranged fights. Even if I win, it doesn't stop. They will just ask for more and more. There's no "winning" with those guys. I've fought them a shitload since dfo, uw, roa beta, and launch. If I win, they throw a hissy fit, if I lose, they talk mad shit for years. Stop trying to get involved. Find me open world or come raid my holding, don't ask me for arranged wager ego epeen stroking duels where you have a clanmate telling you which way to run around a fucking tree.[/QUOTE]
    If you win, it does stop. All you have to do is link them a video of you beating them...

Still don't know why you keep making excuses like that and dodging these kids, one has 300 ping and the other doesn't know how to mount fight. If you had arcane, you would easily clean them up.
    It doesn't even have to be pre
    Just looks like your st
    Not sure on names, as it looks like its the beta and I didn't play back then. Is that Grimtide's team vs juicy's?

12. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

That was the clan Grimtide was in at the time.

13. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

rex was hacking and was infernal cap, you are dq before it even started and we win by default.
    next

l0st exile likes this.
  14. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

feels bad when grimtide didnt even get drafted for the 4 man... you replaced him with the new day 1 recruit Kiede

15. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

3v3 you're a part of where prodigy loses 1v1 you try to 3v1 him and get 3v3'd

2v2 prodigy not with flash see what happens

3v4

dungeon fight where yes we had more people but nobody even did damage to them and they folded cuz a 150 ping destro got into their lines

juicy unwilling to do a fight without someone there to tell him to tell him which way to run around the tree/rock, hilarity ensues

1st fight down here, 2:23 squanto/mkultra, 4:02 down here/player one(hipster brutality), idk third guy, 6 mins 2v2 me and gotja vs prodigy(average) and down here, 8:30 2v2 vs franchise and down here, 10:10 bo5 last fights (animal won 2 open world and i said you're up 2-0 bo5 for bag back? He graciously gave me a chance to win my bag back and I won)

1v1 with mk

4:15 1v1 with disco, 7:33 2v3 average grimjaw and player one (hipster)

16v17 (instinct + defiance vs blackwater)

1v1 with mk again, 4 mins ambush turned into 4v4

Had a 4v4 with them in alpha too, arrow, bunny, down and franchise with 2 uw players and gotja on my team and won. Can't find the video but i'm sure they remember "bitch hands" being franchises excuse :D

Got tons of videos of beating them and their crew, they have tons of me too. Linking a video doesn't do anything, you're clearly biased and want me to give in to what they want when I don't give a shit about "being the best". I don't enjoy the ego dick stroking battles against people who never shut the fuck up about how good they are and won't even when you win and continue to call you shit.

l0st exile likes this.
  16. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

there you go bud, with all that effort you deserve it.

Grimtide and l0st exile like this.
  17. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

I knew that would finally bait the video out of you. Wooo i'm excited to watch myself die a bunch. Brb.

After watching the video it's exactly as I expected it to be. I dont want to make "excuses" but here's my run down of what happens in these videos and why I think your ego is out of control.

First fight you have an r60 and 2nd whirlwind and enchanted blackbolt and drink potions in a friendly duel, I win the next one and let you live because the servers about to go down. Two fun long fights, but they are friendly and I don't drink pots in friendly duels. Funny part was after we were nice enough to give you friendly duels, you got @smoody banned (whos now in ur clan) because you were mad about something someone else did then ended up getting banned for the same thing less than a week later, rofl.

Second fight I got stuck miscasting a launch and got fucked, shit happens. gj capitalizing on it.

Third fight that's you on carnifex, hilarious that you tried to act differently (same binds exactly) I was running the whole time because I just wof'd like 10 dudes in mar shral and thought I was getting zerged. By the time I realized it was just him I had blown too many of my stats in my unenchanted suicide shit bag. Nice job though keeping up.

Fourth fight was a pretty good fight where you just ran for a long time and I just couldn't keep up on stats at the end.

Same with next.

Last fight you ended up dying (and crying) if I remember correctly and that fight started with 2 people getting smoked (nein wouldnt listen to me to get off the hill and ran away almost instantly dying) and me having to go in hard to save them. Nice job.

Two things in common in all of these fights (I notice you didn't show the one outside dayar) was i'm in worse gear and they're all long fights. We both know how much gear matters in a long fight. That's why I think you were afraid to post this video before. Cute editting though :D

gf's enjoyed

#77 Grimtide, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    l0st exile likes this.
  18. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

ima need a excuse for these 2 1v1's also

outside dayar was after this was edited and posted(and if i recall correctly i was very well on hp and not dipping below 40% the whole fight, didnt save the fight tho because i have over 30 mins of clips killing you already).
    ps u werent even close to killing me outside ghana, and you still never have killed me 1v1 in df roa ever. its a fact

l0st exile likes this.
  19. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

1st sarcennia vs q2/3 blackbolt, caught me with my pants down, i ran too much

2nd gear advantage once again with clanmates telling you which way to run around which building/tree.

How can you still say i'm BAD when we consistently have very long fights and you always outgear me in them?

Once you admit that and check your ego, maybe i'll actually do arranged fights with you.

@smoody or @sYnceD were both at the ghana friendly duels and I definitely asked them if I should just kill you before server down so you lost your shit and they said yeah and I decided to let you keep your bag. Waited for you a bit at server up but you didn't log in. My guess was to edit some friendly duel footage and prepare to get smoody banned.

l0st exile likes this.
  20. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

I had to bhop after you just for you to turn and fight and you blew your pot and half your heal cycle before i was even close( why you lost the stat battle) 2nd fight the only difference was a infernal helm and you had a full q4 infernal bag on your body (as you can see at the end) and you didnt even hit a ray hardly at all.

up your game grimtide

l0st exile likes this.