Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The address of population, map size, & fast travel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by franchisee, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

They already said they cant change the map size in another thread just like this one. And runebooks are not going anywhere people paid irl money for them they will just say wait for TCS like they did in the thread sero made about them. Sooooo not that I dont love these long pointless posts and what not and I do agree with the OP but its falling on deaf ears.

Quin Tessence and franchisee like this.
  2. franchisee

franchisee Ghost

If they can't change the map, they can change the spawn point's make a large part of the map a deserted land and centralize mob spawns, and other points of interests..

Pimptight likes this.
  3. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

I mean yea if they would be willing to try something im sure there is a solution but last time it was mentioned they just flat out said "we wont be doing that" i wish we could just close the islands even and open them as free expansions when or if we ever get a population. That would also allow them to fix/add cool new mobs and champs and content to them while they are closed and do it right. I dont know I love playing the game but we need some change or its not gonna last forever.

4. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

IMO something as simple as putting every mob needed for a gear bag (heavy and mage) in mid map and making the respawns timers and quantity of mobs actually worth it would set off a wildfire in mid map and wars would be started for holdings and all that good stuff.

There just isn’t any one location that is to die for. Not worth fighting for sieging for. The bags we wear to sieges are worth more than the fucking holdings...the only reason we siege people is to fight.

Centralize areas and stop catering to cry babies. If they want a piece of the pie then they need to join the warfare. That’s how politics and wars are started and that’s what makes darkfall fun.

franchisee likes this.
  5. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Again with the delusions, everything you have said in this thread has already been said by multiple people multiple times and you think you are innovative.

Also your thoughts come natural? What kinda bull shit is this, why are you trying to hard to sound smart, every1s thoughts come to them naturally, that's what thoughts are dumb arse.

Void likes this.
  6. Void

Void Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Legend

Any chance I get to lawl at franchise is a lawl well spent but I didn’t waste my time on it my laughter comes naturally.

7. Kiyayne

Kiyayne Goblin Shaman

All I'm seeing is short term solutions to population concentration at the expense of the game world and any long term potential for the game. Shortsighted fools who should have no say in game design run rampant through these parts.

8. franchisee

franchisee Ghost

Do you know what I quit darkfall for? A better more lucrative game that had better competition. Ya'll pussies were too easy.

I spend hours everyday doing analysis work on companies, looking at financials and judging their efficacy based on their business models. My suggestions and opinion has more ground than any of you nerd's who has ever even posted on these forums.

I clear 300k a year entirely on the skill of separating the good and bad -- business models and management teams.

How much money did you make today basement dweller?

im up 2.4k and it's only monday. I cleared 12k last week.

#28 franchisee, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  9. Void

Void Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Legend

Stop acting like animal in the scene that you have any clue about someone’s personal life I can promise you my life is perfectly fine. You quit becuse no competition but I was watching this mag video and he 1v2 you so maybe you are sleeping on the fact that you are not the best maybe just another player that did ok in a game that had many players doing ok. Your real life doesn’t impress me. Maybe if you lived your life not carving attention that would impress me. This response was not a waste of time becuse it came naturally.

Sero likes this.
  10. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

@Void Woah there, bucko. I only bring up my position when people attack it. There's a difference ;)

11. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

No you don't.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Battle Smurf likes this.
  12. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Go back to every post I bring up IRL. You'll see that someone attacked me directly or indirectly. The most recent discussion started with Mike.

Edit: Prior to that... I believe there was a thirsty AF poll about beach season? These nuts are nice and warm, so it's about time to hop off, bb ;)

13. Void

Void Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Legend

Maybe you are right I wouldn’t want to waste my time looking up or re reading any of your posts. I feel like I have read about your real life basically every time you post so maybe my bad I’ll have to pay closer attention to what caused you to get triggered and/ or defensive.

14. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Hmm, I wonder what spurred that.

The first time my roommate ever saw me looking at forums, she saw that post and asked: "why this loser is talking about the beach on darkfall forums".

She got bored the other day and started making troll posts, shes the one that reminded me of it, because of how pathetic it was. It stuck out.

At least you're getting the attention you crave so much, even it is highly negative lmao.

15. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

Less triggered - more deriving satisfaction from the reverse troll. Mike and Sero seem like the kind of guys that won't amount to much in life.

16. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

THE IRONY.

BRO YOU'RE TALKING SHIT ABOUT IRL ON AN INTERNET GAME FORUM. WAKE UP YOU DWEEB.

DESPERATE.

17. franchisee

franchisee Ghost

That is the only post I've ever made regarding my finances. I don't run around acting like I'm better than people. Just over immature hipster dweebs chasing me around the forums talking shit when we all have the same goal for the game which is to make it populated.

18. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

I don't think that word means what you think it means, bb.

@Sero Why does shit talking need to change between mediums? lel. Bring your best furry costume, kiddo. I'll shit talk you while I'm dressed like a young Yomi.

19. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

I dont honestly dislike you these days but you have actually brought up irl before. I cant remember how long ago and it might even been in beta. But we all made fun of you for it for a few days and it was over. So you might not be as bad as animal and his beach but you have done it a time or 2 also nerd ;)

Sero likes this.
  20. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Because you're life is so void of meaning and happiness you feel the need to come to a video game forum, where no one cares jackshit involving your personal life, and brag about it being beach season so tournaments cant be held on weekends (when people usually have days off work, haven't we had this discussion before?), in order to garner attention to your "awesomeness".

It's legit pathetic, you're a laughing stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.