Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Circle

Discussion in 'Project Suggestions' started by Quin Tessence, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Black Knight
    Legend

My Theory on The Circle

When you think of Circles you might just visualize an " O " A perfect circle is the most difficult thing to create but the symbol of a circle is the simplest thing to understand.

The Circle is almost always the first thing a person will draw when asked to create art for the first time. The brain starts with an idea that is carried by neurons. The idea gains resonance as it enters contentiousness.

The hand moves to the blank paper unaware that the unconscious mind has only allowed an idea that fits your bodily needs. Only an idea that helps you will resonate in your conscious mind.

The mind begins to walk in circles and the hand follows its instructions. You encapsulate what the conscious mind now believes is art. What you create on a blank page is what you feel is needed in your life.

When I see art in a way I am seeing into the soul of an artist and the art will almost always have a truth of what the unconscious mind of the artist needed in their life.

[​IMG]

The View of R'lyeh was created to represent NonEuclidean Art. This style of Art is to display what a world without structure might look like. The artist needed to see a world from this perspective to grow closer to the writer H.P. Lovecraft. If you look closely you will see a circle next to a man, it may have been the starting point for this picture.

You will notice the man is alone looking on is disbelieve, but he is focusing his attention on a single window or doorway that emits a light. He is moving closer to the city trying to follow a light.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________​

Lets go back in time and look at some art from Henning Ludvigsen the man who did most of the Art in Darkfall. You can find more of his work over at http://www.henningludvigsen.com/

Going back to 2005 we find one of my personal favorites that Henning created.
    [​IMG]

Some people will look at this and probably start to understand me on a new level. This was done much earlier in Hennings career. He felt that his fans had begun to multiply like rabbits and everyone wanted something added to what ever game he was working on (maybe War Hammer 40k)

Henning is as much of fan as everyone else and loves getting feedback on his art. He drew himself with bunny ears maybe because he wanted to be like everyone else. He may look a bit frustrated because he just can't keep up with the demand put on talented artists in the games industry.

At some point Henning sat down with the Darkfall team and they described to him a fantasy world that sounded like it was right out of Lord of The Rings.
    [​IMG]

Each of these characters were very generic. The need to create powerful characters was gone, but AV wanted anything and everything to begin creating a true vision of Darkfall and so the question was never asked. "Why is this so Generic, why isn't it anything like his other masterpieces."

We take a peek at some more of Hennings Art
    [​IMG]

In this image Henning drew his wife as a Cat. Henning found a lot of love and support and inspiration from his wife. The detail in his art explodes exponentially when he is working on something he feels he needs.
    I do not know the situations in his personal life, but I feel that this man spent a long amount of time away from an amazing woman.

As we get closer to the end of the original Darkfall we come across one of the greatest master pieces ever given to a video game.
    [​IMG]

You will notice the date says 2006. It may have been a gift as a going away present. This may have been the last imagine Henning submitted to the original Darkfall. The image competently breaks out of Darkfalls Lore but was so incredibly well detailed that even none art enthusiasts can appreciate an image like this.

I believe this image was designed to be placed on a trading card. It shows a scantily clad woman floating up under the force of magical orbs. The dragon is fixating on the glowing orbs in the woman hands and the woman is admiring the Dragon.

The woman is very close to the Dragon and the Dragon seems to have its wings around her in a protective stance. It is possible that the Dragon is standing on a Gothic style steeple and the woman has just flown out of her room in the tower to meet it.

Magical dust is falling from the girls hands, and a blue shaft of light is creating a matching arura around both Dragon and girl.

Looking even closer you can see blood veins in the dragons wings, and muscular structure not often detailed in mythical creatures. The cloth hanging off the woman is much longer telling us this clothing is not normal. The clothing the woman has on may be part of a ceremony.

This woman has a collar on suggesting she may be more of a servant and her willingness to break out and fly with a Dragon is her need to escape.

The Circle in this painting I believe is the room of a tower just outside of the image. This picture was created by someone who needed to escape.

The Circle can apply to all forms of creativity. It is the essence of meditation, of thought control.
    When you sit down to create something remember that what you are going to create best of all is what you need in your life. Think of what you need when creating and your creativity will soar to new heights.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and take a closer look at some Art in Darkfall
    I pray that you find joy in creating things you need.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    noname likes this.
  2. noname

noname Goblin Warrior
    Hero

3. Slayven

Slayven Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Put the drugs down..they aren’t helping..

The Red King likes this.
  4. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Black Knight
    Legend

The video looks accurate.
    It makes no attempt to solve the mystery on who made these circles or why.

Taking a took at a random design
    [​IMG]

The more complicated a design the more likely I believe a human created it. Most crop circles are rather complicated to create an illusion.

With limited amounts of time it is rare for these works to be started at the center, the use of GPS marking would be required. At the center of the circles of man made designs a small hole can be found that anchors a tether to control the diameter of the circles.
    It is possible that dozens of these tethers are set in place days in advance.

The very first crop circles ever found where most likely just 2 or 3 circles that formed by a chemical that may have been accidentally added into an irrigation system and caused the plants to wilt over time.

These designs are only visible from a high distance up and likely a way for a person or people living on the earth to communicate out. A majority of these designs are made to ingratiate the UFO community.

Everyone one of the circles pictured above could represent an idea, a person, or a group. Each circle is connected to other circles and half circles are connected to grouping of circles. The smallest circles do not touch the groupings they are small outsiders.

I feel that the artists was trying to show that all groups revolve around the biggest group but are not connected to it, while the smallest groups get pushed to the outside.

Also finding a birds nest in a crop circle makes sense because it only takes them a few hours to make and a field that was cleared is the best choice for them.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #4 Quin Tessence, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    noname likes this.