Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Flash PvP 4

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by ArrowExpert, Nov 28, 2016.

1. BeatIt

BeatIt Eodrin
    Loyal Legend

why is it sad for them??? maybe they have no ego and just enjoy the game

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    TyteDaddyTite likes this.
  2. inDef

inDef Dire Zombie
    Legend

shit it'd probably take me a year to get 2 weeks of game time...rip my DF dream.

3. Inositol

Inositol Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Well, when you do something for a ridiculous number of hours, one would expect to get better at it. The fact that they've sunken so many hours with so little to show for it is kinda sad. Then again, we're all wasting our time on a video game anyways, right?
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh, I think I misread your comment. actual in-game hours are probably more like 100.

Fengor likes this.
  4. inDef

inDef Dire Zombie
    Legend

Ah ok... 100 isn't tooooooooo bad. If I do it solo though will prolly take longer I'd imagine. I'm not sure what has been changed in the game from 2012. Is there it viable at all to play the game solo right now? Or is being in a clan a must? I only ask because I don't know if I can get into any of the clans my old pals are in since I'll be new/terrible.

5. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

its sad because people act like they have a much higher skill ceiling and we take it as a joke because that is far from the truth, theyre not even people who primarly play for pvp

6. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

you should start as soon as you can, you get 500k free med points and the longer you deliberate the more meditation time you're wasting.

Fengor and Myater like this.
  7. Harley Franklin

Legend

your still fuckin retarded

8. Kwatos

Kwatos Infernal

Mad, bad, soooo sad

9. EnigmaticD

EnigmaticD Fire Elemental
    Legend

fuuck

10. inDef

inDef Dire Zombie
    Legend

HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I might just do that :D

11. Skitzo

Skitzo Goblin Scout

Good Vid Bud

ArrowExpert likes this.
  12. Sacrillegious

Sacrillegious Fire Elemental
    Loyal Hero

13. Flux D

Flux D Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor Legend

Okay, so it's still rather difficult and hard pressed to get dragon and q5 enchants on everything. I dont care who you are, elite or average, it's going to take a few hours of solid farming to get the dragon scales and theyril and q5 enchant mats. Also, as a not very good pvp'er, but a person whose been playing from just a couple weeks into beta until now, I've barely been able to get a small collection of FP pieces, some r60 gs's and a few cobra staves. And i just recently obtained enough mats to get some infernal crafted (aside from the few pieces ive gotten from keys) But if i were to go out in those bags, I could lose them all in a day. Your economic perspective is based off of your association with the group of top tier pvp'ers and is far removed from the average players, of which even with the gear bags being more accessible, it's still a challenge to obtain them for the regular folks.

The UW economy was vastly different because of being able to AFK your way into endless r60 gearbags. There is a huge difference.

EnigmaticD and Kwatos like this.
  14. Crumly

Crumly Earth Elemental
    Hero

you can put 5000 hours into something, if you don't play with an improvement based mindset, like you want to play better or get better and actually take steps to do so, you won't get better. some guitar players play 20 years only know basic chords, and enjoy themselves. some kids at 15 can make guitar sing, because they've put in extra effort trying to learn. ppl can have a favourite hobby they don't really give a fuck about improving at.

Kwatos, EnigmaticD and Slayven like this.
  15. EnigmaticD

EnigmaticD Fire Elemental
    Legend

youre exactly right ive run into people like that my whole life in racing and martial arts

Kwatos likes this.
  16. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

I could agree to the fact that his clan tag weighs into it, then the fact any vet knows how to get more gear more efficiently than a player that started in beta. Log in at 6am central, hit a mine. You're welcome for this knowledge. It will help you alot, and change your opinion on how hard it is to obtain good gear. Also the server pop and supply and demand of the spawns weighs into it ofcourse... all in all it is too easy though.

Myater likes this.
  17. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

meh just to easy during beta with the current pop. not the same as df1 was while still largely active

18. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Act as if I wasn't around while the game was the most populated it ever was. I'm well aware, doesn't change the fact that noone will be hitting the top tier players much as they are pveing. The loot will be nearly as easy even populated. We've gotten your point, you think the loot is easy access right now due to supply and demand. Please quit throwing it out there. We understood the first 4-5 times.

19. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

well Ill stop saying my point when you stop repeating gear is to plentiful and easy to get. It just simply is not accurate for majority of players.

20. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

If you do not see the fact that people are being lazy as fuck in beta and only log in for beta to pvp with their scroach bags and full plate sets max. It allows for them to cry about gear and give an excuse for a fight. People have never worn decent gear on a regular bases until after I quit 2 years after launch. It was not because it was hard to get, or anything having to do with obtaining it. It has to do with the player base being a bunch of pixel hugging, excuse giving, pussies. If you do not agree that gear will now multiply much quicker through out the server after the most recent patch when it was already stacking up on a rather easy level before the patch, then I am talking to a brick wall of noobness. If you are going to enjoy the game after killing someone and ganking, looking at a grave of r70/q4/q5 shit that every player in the game is rocking to the point you do not even care to loot it because your bank is full of it as well. The full loot aspect will go out the window when the shit multiplies even quicker due to people not being lazy and actually farming it due to it not being beta. The shit will multiply when the spawns are camped 24/7 and the gear as already easy as fuck to get before you had spawns of 5 rare ore golems, and 12 fire giants, and 5 erodachs/baradrons/mino kings/gargantuas. If gear was not easy to get before this last patch, you are a noob, or doing it wrong. Gear is much too easy to obtain with the new hotspots, and loot per kill should be less, to match the drastic amount of mobs added into the world. Keep telling top players of the game they they are wrong on this, keep looking like a noob.