Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Flash PvP 4

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by ArrowExpert, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Your information is rather out dated and if we were going to go on q4 horn I'd tell you that before the patch where they multiplied spawns they de-linked certain spawns already increasing minotaurs on an island called mino island (keeping in mind their are mino spawns actually all over cairn as well). I can make much more than 10-15 an hour lol(45-50), and that was before the massive spawns patch. That being said you are spewing shit without knowledge. I'm glad you care about the game, but get back up to date before you spew. As far as sub-continents being alliance based back in the day... that was all player base... nothing really to discuss there. If you are going to bring up Darkfall 2011.... I'm going to tell you I quit in Darkfall 2010 because a certain expansion was promised and never delivered by AV that I had already waited 2 years for. The game population truly died in 2010 and for those who stuck around after, I stick to it, you were only supporting AV and their terribleness.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

when everyone was so bad the game seemed mideival

3. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Either everyone should have it or no one should

You can choose IDC

Collapse Signature Expand Signature