Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The moment you've all been waiting for..

Discussion in 'Players Looking for a Clan' started by earl-sweatervest, Jun 4, 2018.

?

Is your clan powerful enough to be considered by the Vest?

1. No

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I'm scared and I don't know what to pick

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. earl-sweatervest

earl-sweatervest Goblin Warlord

Greetings Agonians,

You know why I'm here. For too long has the Vest dwelled in the fighting pits of the Goons, mastering the art of the siege hammer long before they were forgotten...my power has been building, and lies dormant within the legendary Vest. Now it is time to unleash my fury. I, Earl Sweatervest, wielder of the Vest, protector of Elish, am in need of a new clan to allow me to achieve my goal of conquering Agon just as Ol' Grandpa Vest once told me to set out for as a young sweater. Upon my entry into your clan you will be receiving the benefits of the Sweater Villa, my infamous and world-renowned villa located in Elish, which was voted 2018's Hottest New Village. These lands will essentially become territory of your clan as I alone shed the blood of those who attempt to savage my spiritual home. Not only will you instantly gain the power of the Vest on your side and his lands, but you will gain the sole factor that instantly made the Grief Goons the #1 VCP clan ever: the Blessing of the Vest. When the Vest comes in your comms and verbally gifts you his favor, the tides of any siege currently transpiring will turn in your favor. Please respond post-haste as I know many will be in awe at such a free agent on the market and might be hesitant/intimidated by my presence. Do not allow fear to rule over you, for it is those that side with the Vest that will be the rulers.

Yours truly,
    Earl Sweatervest

EDIT: I DECIDED I WILL FORM THE CHAMPIONS OF THE VEST TO RETAKE ELISH

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 earl-sweatervest, Jun 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    JasperHawkins likes this.
  2. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Chosen of Khamset
    Streamer Legend

You are truly one of the few good things to come out of the darkness that has been Darkfalls history.