Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The official monster exploit thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KapteeniKoukku, Aug 8, 2016.

1. KapteeniKoukku

KapteeniKoukku Stormgraive
    Streamer

What mobs can you exploit lets put it all out here so we can actually have a nice game ?

All i know are iklits and cairn giants and minotaurs.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    propain and Fengor like this.
  2. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

Pirates
    Raptors
    Menhir

3. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Cairn Giant
    Legend

This would be very beneficial if players could also either post here or pm me the coordinates of the spawn in question and the way used to bug them so they can be added to the list.

leth1337, propain and Fengor like this.
  4. Phaedread

Phaedread Goblin Warrior
    Supporter

@Bloodscar 10.40E 35.29S Minotaur camp - you can get them stuck on parts of the terrain. PM me if you need the exact details.

5. MacDareth

MacDareth Goblin Scout
    Legend

nahdruk outcast camp south east of ghanalaj, wll sometimes spawn stuck in the top of a building, with no ranged attack people used to use it for debuff grinding.

6. aaraym

aaraym Undead Dwarf
    Legend

Hills giants SW of sweetwater (10.4e x 14.3s?). There is also a mob I cannot recall its name maybe a blood knight on and island east of blade thorpe (about 9.3E 25.4s)

7. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Cairn Giant
    Legend

Thanks for the reports they have been added to the list. In the future please provide as much detail as you possibly can to what monster, coords and how it is done. You can post them here or send me a private message.

Fengor, JasonDark and propain like this.
  8. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Oethrain evil eye dungeon. Mobs attack each other to death while being leashed/los'd. Easy way to level up magic as well.

Dungalak cairn giant spawn (forget which of the two) can be melee'd down in the tent with little risk of them attack you. I believe any cairn giant can be leashed inside its tent for this effect but unsure. I just remember the south one being big about it.

Stonehame (alfar human lands area) earth elemental spawn. Sitting in the tree trunk allows easy low risk melee attacks to level up melee skill.

Isturak basalt golem spawn. Sitting on the ruins and spamming magic spells offers easy no risk skill ups on mobs that have no ranged attacks.

Thats all I got for now. Really the only 4 exploits I encountered back in the day.

9. Bloodscar

Bloodscar Cairn Giant
    Legend

Added, thanks!

10. PeonYaMumma

PeonYaMumma Goblin Scout
    Hero

Depending on how big the player base is would it be possible to make a script for gms so that they teleport to a random player?? Chances are you could come across some exploiters

11. KapteeniKoukku

KapteeniKoukku Stormgraive
    Streamer

Iklits at iklit dungeon

cairn giants at cairn

minotaurs at cairn
    --- Post updated ---
    Minotaur king can be bugged on cairn too

12. Hekkr

Hekkr Deadeye
    Hero

What the fuck?

I thought BPG had a person dedicated who basically knew all the bugged mob spawns anyway? And now we have to go around and find them for you again?

13. Ninogan

Ninogan Undead Dwarf
    Legend

There's such a vast amount of mob spawns from both low tier mobs to high tier ones that are easily exploitable in some way. BPG should get in touch with some higher end players and let them borrow a GM account or something so they can easily fly around and show those spots. Most of it would be easy fixes as long as you're willing to move/remove some world props.

Fengor, Lucan and Hekkr like this.
  14. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

Every mob in game almost is buggable better get to work if you think your fixing them.

But just because I want to see them fixed Jan'Halek chaos city on ruby go north one island next to the troll spawn you can get the kamsets stuck in the dock and melee/magic or arrow them down with 0 risk "after there stuck" of them attacking back.