Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The perfect Darkfall Mouse? Discuss them here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Battle Smurf, May 5, 2017.

1. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

They did at the one near me at least

Battle Smurf likes this.
  2. Shivs

Shivs Crypt Guard

I recommend the Logitech G700s mouse, you get a tilt left and right on the mouse wheel.

So you get 4 uses on the wheel, 5 if you include middle click, though I avoid that as get too excited and can accidentally scroll up or down

The other 7 buttons are in 3 areas, which I find easier to remember than naga where they are all in one place.

3. MacDareth

MacDareth Goblin Scout
    Legend

I find it very confortable, i have tried both versions of the naga found them to small for my hand and i coundn't distiguish the little buttons easily enough.

4. Nachtmyn

Nachtmyn Goblin Warlord
    Hero

I personally like the Naga Molten (if you can find them) m4/m5 locatation is awesome and comfortable (just left of left click). Downside is being an older Naga it doesn't have the row shaping of the thumb buttons, instead a key notch and flat. The 2014+ RZ01's are more comfortable for a larger hand, but m4/m5 below the mousewheel sucks.
    Overall with Razer, they use really cheap NO and NC push buttons. Replace them ASAP. I keep boxes full so I don't have to buy new. The buttons used for left/right click are the most troublesome, the spring wears after about 50k clicks and will cause unintended double clicking or completely intermittent. Same part number used in most common mice l/r clicks can salvage them or buy boxes of mil-spec.

Logitech makes a hell of a multibutton mouse with awesome parts right out of assembly. If you're looking for something long term and comfortable you can't really go wrong with any gX0X. Better on the wallet too.
    Microsoft uses great parts too, but I've found their attempt at aesthetics doesn't match comfort. Strange Transformer looking things with too many damned moving and extra parts (counter weights etc that really aren't important.)

I'm not interested in your giving away of game time for a good suggestion. But shop wisely, something that will last a long time and comfortable to use for long periods of time. Some office supply stores have them out for demo (Office Depot, Staples, etc) walk in and feel them out.

Battle Smurf likes this.