Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Problem With Sand

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soo_Bak, May 18, 2017.

1. Soo_Bak

Soo_Bak Goblin Warrior
    Hero

So I am an alchemist and the bane of my existence is not enchanting mats, but sand... fucking sand. At first, it was not that difficult. Sure, I would fail 5 times before I dug anything up, but at least it did not drain my stamina as it does now.

The Problems with Digging Sand:
    -It uses a ton of stamina.
    -The only way to level it is through treasure maps (rare) or digging up the occasional carrot.
    -No attributes are gained in digging.

It is a pain that I spend 2 hours digging in the dirt progressing my character in literally no way to end up making around 100 bottles if I'm lucky. Maybe, if a small skill in digging was gained through the process it would not be so bad, or maybe lower the stamina cost to required to dig. I already have a hard enough time as an alchemist without having to worry about crafting bottles from sand that takes way to long to acquire. At least with other professions, you gain attributes from gathering all the resources required. I'm just asking for an easier or more profitable way to get sand, maybe add them as a common drop to certain spawns, anything to make this process worthwhile instead of me wanting to take the shovel and dig my own grave.

kiwiitis, Leo Woods, Whisper and 6 others like this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I agree with this, it just seems to really eat the stamina way to fast, like you might end up with 10 sand for a full stamina bar and that is a whooping 2 bottles.

Scrubby Bear and Soo_Bak like this.
  3. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Uncle Jo, Scrubby Bear and RootedOak like this.
  4. Orworth

Orworth Goblin Warrior

mobs also drop bottles