Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The real World Domination PvP Thread

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Down Here, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Speaking of bye, haven't you quit this game like 4x already.

Attention seeking teen

Delete another acct please
    --- Post updated ---
    Good idea I heard it's the only way to get some action from bpg.
    --- Post updated ---
    Let us know when you get it posted on your channel.

DeadlyHit and Circa like this.
  2. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Yeah, totally quit 4 times already.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. bLankszor

bLankszor Ghost
    Hero

HAHAHAH so you were involved in the transaction to some extent? Then you get put in a video with said character flawlessing you and within a day or so its banned. Also publicly calling out other players for using PA in just the past week or two.

Also find it hilarious you still love to point the finger at people like Karlek (that we didn't know about at the time) while fully knowing some of the people you play with in RoA or played with in UW were or are still using cheats. You are one sad, sad piece of shit. I wonder what else you know about.

You lose any and all credibility.

#583 bLankszor, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Rocky and Circa like this.
  4. Bird

Bird Dire Zombie
    Supporter

haha noobs
    --- Post updated ---
    lol i just lift my mouse a lot dude, they talk about my one taps

fk i dont know how to use forums

Fengor and Scrubby Bear like this.
  5. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

its ok he will understand when the game fails

6. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Vamp and other guys I'm starting an Alfar only guild in DnD for launch and probably even going over to the beta in March after their patch cycle 4

You're welcome to join lmk if interested and I'll pm you when it's time

Inkarnation and Circa like this.
  7. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

we all remember you being in coms asking for hacks cuz your total shit like your hair cut. how's your over watch bans? lol kid just stfu you ain't foolin anyone but your virgin internet friends.

Rocky likes this.
  8. MWTaylor

MWTaylor Community Manager
    Staff Member BPG Representative Game Designer

OK everyone, this drama has to stop about this account we banned. A decision based on our Terms of Service has been made and the constant threads and posts about it are just spamming and toxic. Continuing to hammer the forums with threads and posts on the topic may result in forum warnings or bans.

This is an excerpt (Can be found Here) from our Terms of Service:
    The account in question was requested back by the original owner or to be banned, and evidence was provided that they were indeed the original account owner via support tickets. Buying accounts always puts you at risk and why we strongly recommend not to. Instead of returning the account to the original owner, we decided to ban the account in question.

If you choose to ignore the agreed upon Terms of Service then you take the risk of one day losing that account to the original owner or to a ban. In any case we do not go on witch hunts for sold/traded accounts in beta but in a case where a report/ticket is made with proof we will not ignore it.

The best option for a player to never run into issues like this is to never use a third party to buy, sell or trade game accounts. The individuals in question in this situation are welcome to take their dispute to the 3rd party they may have used to acquire the account, as we will not get involved in those debates.

On the topic of hackusations, every support ticket we receive with supposed evidence of hacking or foul play is investigated and if we find the claims are valid we will ban the account in question.

If anyone still has any complaints, issues or concerns they wish to voice on this subject feel free to PM.

Sincerely,

Michael

Sique, Andrew, Green Chili and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.