Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Sero problem has been resolved

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Dim Mok, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

ten years later, darkfall is still serious business

Fengor and Battle Smurf like this.
  2. Geezy

Geezy Fire Elemental
    Wealthy Loyal Supporter

Don't worry, we dropped one for tonight :)

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Bradtide likes this.
  3. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

I dont think I can make it but if I can I will shower endless waves of..... well nothing because I am who I am and if a bone set isnt good enough then maybe 2 bone sets will be.

Fengor and Geezy like this.
  4. Bojangles

Bojangles Frostjarl
    Legend

You frequent the forums of a game you don't play, debate politics on a gaming forum, use 4chan memes constantly. Dude hate to break it to you but you are a god damn loser. Hope someone tips your wheelchair over.

5. Phorr

Phorr Skeleton Archer
    Legend

How many last posts about Sero are you going to make?

6. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

Thanks man, these sieges are alot of fun and keep people logging in win it lose

Featherbeans likes this.
  7. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Wonder what it's like for some of the elitest under Defiance tag to purely win based off numbers.. Once upon a time it was something to be made fun of, now days it seems to be the thing to do. Squanto, Juice, Sarge, Sobi, Feesh, Goreaxe, Blue Horn, and I'm sure I missed a few... Take 1/2 a party size of decent players and take them from the outnumbered side and add them to the outnumbering side. What effect will this cause? Well, where it was good fights before, now they have become unmanageable purely based off number count. I'll post a lil vid to see if I can catch the essence of the statement. You nerds cried up a storm about how the current populations game play is... zerg or nothing. Defiance or nothing, then join up to keep your statement real,"No one is gonna beat defiance." I can't imagine there would be more small scale clans in the game if Defiance was to lose, I mean never would people break off and do their normal DF clans if it were to happen. I mean think about their best players, and note none of them are actually core defiance. Just sayin. Mag, Squanto, Juice, Sarge, Down Here and many more. Just in there to combat loot the zerg kills, and stack their banks until something alters. Not exactly enjoying the game, but doing what they can do to get something out of the situation. lol.

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  8. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

TL;DR: I lost some bags so now I'm going to cry like a bitch on the forums

9. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

1. I'm not in a wheelchair

2. What kind of degenerate scumbag would actually resort to mocking a person for being in a wheel in the first place?

10. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

If you say so, have plenty of more. Haven't lost anything I didn't intend to xD. Just being real about the current situation. Hard to want to offensively siege against a force that outnumbers you by nearly 2 to 1.

11. Thomar

Thomar Goblin Warlord
    Hero

But it was ok at the start of the war? Let’s not forget who allied who first. Rats were losing the war against Defiance and decided to team with Sero. Those 2 forces together dropped on both Blackwater and Defiance what did you expect to happen? Should we have just let that new alliance blob us? Not only this but at the beginning we were actually outnumbered and being no show sieged to keep our numbers down. We can all spin this however we want depending on how it ends, but let’s not forget how it started.

Hombre 6 likes this.
  12. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Eh really don't care about the how it started story or anything. Point is your numbers have swelled from Myater putting out a calling all hands message, followed by others that jump ship and went to your side. At no given point did we outnumber you in fights by more than 5 even with the no show strats being involved. However, with the current numbers its kinda jus meh lol. Nothing really to argue about. You outnumber us by alot, is what it is.

#32 Pink Taco, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  13. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Yawn. You dropped the sametime we dropped and showed up to our siege acting like you weren't there to help.

No one falls for your shit.

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  14. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Lmao it’s ok when they do it but don’t like it when they get a taste of their own medicine.

You guys are like my crazy narcissistic ex girlfriend

Marxman likes this.
  15. Atticus Killbane

Atticus Killbane Skeleton Archer
    Loyal Tester

Western T., Aerngardh, Oethraine, to name a few. Oh shit, wait... that was YOU guys.

No one falls for your shit.

Marxman likes this.
  16. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Who said we weren't there to help?

We showed up to make sure you guys lost, no shit. Chaldean didn't want us there, and didn't want to take sides, it was just a happend circumstance. Did you really expect them to stop attacking you and focus a roach group hitting you midfight? Hello?

#36 Sero, Jun 15, 2019
  17. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

What is our own medicine? lol

Believe you are stating that at some point we vastly outnumbered your side... seem a bit delusional as ever Mr. Hook. How long have you been playing this game and still no one knows who you are? Calm it down, bud.

#37 Pink Taco, Jun 15, 2019
  18. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

It's understandable for them not to attack you during the actual fighting, or at least not focus, but after the battle is over and the siege is won to STILL not attack you guys in your full dragon bags? That's just pure nutcuppery, was essentially the same result as being straight up allied. They also literally never sieged you guys a single time but went after us almost every day knowing (and expecting) full well it would be us alone fighting both of you guys together side by side essentially.
    With the 100+ no shows, TTA was able to drop our siege force to about 25 and they could field 22 good players in very good gear, they not only didn't deserve help they didn't need help. After losing with 35 against our 30 though intensity decided to ally TTA for absolutely no reason other than to nutcup. They kept the no shows up even though they had more than enough to fight us, and what do our friends in dayar do? Not only do they ditch us, which would have been annoying but forgivable, they start openly helping out with no show strat (which includes more than just no showing, retards) against us....we didn't do anything at all to you guys to deserve that, was just purely greedy opportunism, exactly the same as for chaldean.
    Exactly the same situation you guys put us in after vellenyth lol, so yeah, you are getting a taste of your own medicine (in more ways than one). nerd.

As long as it's socially acceptable to only care about winning and nothing else all of these problems we have will continue to be extremely common, btw.

#38 Marxman, Jun 15, 2019
    windbanger likes this.
  19. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

What are you even on about cry gaul? Can you quit roleplaying a retarded bitch made shit tier? thx.

Edit- On the real your last post does not correlate in the slightest between a taste of our own medicine lol. You shit tiers seem to be caught up on what triggered the war and such... which really just doesn't matter.

The war started because a zerg has been holding the server hostage in the 2 years since I quit. I wanted to combat that. I see the community is content with the way things are, so it can stay that way, sounds really fun.

20. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Can ask literally anyone here, there isn't anyone more willing to fight defiance than I am. Guess what happened when we tried to do that though? TTA would show up in full force to hit us in the back...If you want to complain about anyone helping defiance, complain to TTA. It's not possible for us to fight defiance with sweaty nerds all over our back and dropping 100+ no shows on us.

And the taste of your own medicine thing was more in regards to the 1/2 party who left you guys for the outnumbering side, I was just explaining how you guys did exactly the same thing (which I believe is relevant to getting a taste of your own medicine).