Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Sero problem has been resolved

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Dim Mok, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

Destro is OP period.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Battle Smurf likes this.
  2. Hostile

Hostile Goblin Warrior

relax ladies game is dead, lets Blackwater get some dignity back till every1 comes back from vacation then they will get shit on as always

3. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

was your city*

4. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

They just let us use some holdings for some time which was a kind gesture. That's all. I rarely played during that time. Just some clan members did.

5. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

If it wasn't for the 100+ no shows you guys would have been wiped out after the first couple weeks, no doubt.

Now that you can't crutch on broken q6 dragon taking 4 damage, and dropping no shows to kill half the population so you can zerg down whatever is left, you guys are pretty fucked. You guys already tried to make a come back and got shit stomped so bad you just threw in the towel.
    Well whatever happened it rubbed off on you because you randomly went full robot mode and started shit talking us constantly for no reason even though I was always kind to you, you still talk shit even though you have had very little interaction with us as a clan. Pretty much everything you know is just what you have heard from others, which explains why you hold the opinions you do.

6. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Spellgazer
    Tester

The irony, lmao. You're doing the same thing you always do, game dies off, people take breaks, and you start dropping sieges. you have no nuts. We both know what you do when your shit clan isn't the biggest force. You sit in calf and don't drop a single siege.
    --- Post updated ---

Trixie is more of a man than you, keep wearing fp to wonder city sieges you pathetic worm.

Sero and Featherbeans like this.
  7. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

The only reason you guys were sieging us at all was because you were mixing in no-shows, as soon as that was patched out within a few days you guys NEVER sieged us again, even after winning multiple defensive sieges in a row you guys were still too pussy to go on the offense because you couldn't rely on cancerous no-shows to make it easier.

The only reason Chaldean was sieging us at all was because we were dealing with over a hundred no shows and they knew tta cucks in full dragon would help them, which is why they only ever sieged us and did it regularly.

Defiance has never really liked being on the offensive, for the most part nobody does because being on the defensive gives you all sorts of advantages and that is all that most people care about. Winning.
    Proving my point about clutching on broken q6 full dragon lmao

8. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Spellgazer
    Tester

you do realize i play both mage and destro right? and yeah, that bags totally q6. its so fuckin good i threw infernal gloves on and used a blackbolt, thats what i call a shit draggy bag. you wouldn't know the difference because you're too shit to wear anything above fp.

9. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

This are all your assumptions. Nobody told me. It's from my own experience. I never let someone else influence my opinion. I maybe not have had run in with you but I did have with other people of your clan. And those interactions did learn and show me that the worst people (as far as attitude and beviour goes) are actually in your circle.

I haven't seen any other clans roaming the starters city to zerg newbies down. (Might happpen but I've only seen your clan doing it). Very strange since you claim to be the holy protector of all newbies/non elitist.

Which is even more strange is that you claim these elitist are the evil of Darkfall while you in fact run with people with the worst behaviour. Ganking newbies in starter area's with a whole group. You condone that behaviour? None of the elitist people you seem to hate so much have I seen lurking around starter cities just to kill newbies. Of course you don't even respond or say a damn thing about that because these people are your "friends". And see...that's why I call you a delusional hypocrite.

Besides you call it shit talking. I just call it correcting you and telling you whats real because a lot of these thing being told on the forums and lies and propaganda. If those words and matching up with what is happening ingame then im going to correct that. That goes for anyone.

#149 Johhny Mad Dog, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  10. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

These losers still crying?

Just a reminder, this was your leader that you all followed into your own annihilation (I can dig up way way more too just in case some of you forgot). When you were winning, you made excuses for this behavior, now that you lost you act like you were not the cancer of the server. Selective memory much????

[​IMG]

Marxman likes this.
  11. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Spellgazer
    Tester

btw your boys just died in q6 bags to full plate while trying to zerg. big oof.

Actual q6 bags, not the rhy gaul version.

Sero likes this.
  12. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Shoulda thought about that before joining the actual problem of the server. This game doesn't get population if all their is to do is to come back and roflstomp the same group of tards who congregate like troglodytes, avoid game world interaction and beg for help when they don't outnumber 2+ to 1, so they can get their number advantage.

It gains population by vets branching out into seperate clans and creating their own factions, taking people under their wing. You've literally contributed to helping kill the game. Blame yourself, not the squabbling, the squabbling wouldn't exist otherwise.

I got an idea. Maybe you should try zerging down a clan of 15 with 42 at 3 am. Claim you arent the problem, try /flexing like a pack of troglodytes, proceed to get roflstomped by that group for 2 months, beg for help from the clan you claim was the problem before, and then try to /flex again when everyone gets bored of shitting on the same 40 rejects that... judging from their abilities to play a video game... can't tie their own shoes.

Oh wait...
    --- Post updated ---
    You must have sub 50 iq.

PSST: No one is enticed to come back from your shit talk. We've already shitcanned you nerds to the point of you smoking the pole of your so called "elitest zerg enemies". It's boring now. It's also quite hysterical that aftter losing 20 something holdings and a month after almost everyone from the server war stops giving a shit plays other games, that you still post the same screenshot. Like holy desperate LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

--- Post updated ---
    Tell me more about how our siege force of 20 didn't siege your force of 40. Tell me more about how defensive sieges are a huge advantage. Tell me more about how you have tards who play more than me and are too scared to wear anything above PLATE. Tell me more about how you don't care about advantages and don't care about winning, and are just in it "for the fights".... defiance sucker.

Please, do go on, oh biased, hypocritical communist mastermind. LOLOLOLOLOL.

It's like self-awareness isn't even a remotely accessible concept in your universe. How do you go through life with this level of ignorance? (I am genuinely curious, but I think it must be the pot)
    --- Post updated ---
    Kids been playing this game for how long, still brings full plate to sieges where he OUTNUMBERS the defenders, and STILL loses (dies in the first 30 seconds no less). LOLOLOLOLOLOL

HELLLO?
    --- Post updated ---
    There is no dignity to be had if you're trying to shit talk after your enemies have literally moved on to greener pastures due to boredom. Quite the opposite actually... It's pathetic that they're even still trying LOLOLOLOL. The only purpose I can see (from anything other than they are so bruised they need to feel good about something), is that they are trying to spark some type of flame to get more people to fight. That won't happen tho, because them being the only people to fight is like saying: come back to fight our siege force of raven standard grunts lolololololol.

#152 Sero, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Funky zeit likes this.
  13. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Spellgazer
    Tester

ez furghum defense just now btw.

Sero likes this.
  14. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

AHAHAHHAHA. 4th times the charm right? Holy assclowns.

Funky zeit likes this.
  15. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

I....I....helped kill the game? Say it aint so!

16. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

well this aged fast and well

Dim Mok likes this.
  17. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

^ holy fuk lol

18. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

dim monk go to hell!

Dim Mok likes this.
  19. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Hey man, I dont even play, all you get from me atm is drunk 4 am texts. /shrug. Pretty funny that you guys got stomped the moment the number advantage went away though, as usual.
    --- Post updated ---
    ITT: Dim Mok acting like hes anything more than a shit tier darkfall leader LELELELELELELELEL. (Last post btw)

#159 Sero, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  20. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Celestial
    Contributor Hero

Dim mok got scared...