Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The Sero problem has been resolved

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Dim Mok, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

You mean as soon as you nutcupped with defiance again

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  2. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

Your boys have to nutcup when ever we got more than 15 members. They need you badly :smilecat:

Marxman likes this.
  3. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Infernal
    Contributor Hero

Dim Mok and all his bastards got SCAAAAAARED

4. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Fire Elemental
    Tester

claiming "nutcup" when you're zerging with 2x numbers and it doesn't go your way and the fight is actually even. lawl. you kids are desperate.

Flux D likes this.
  5. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Uhhhh, idk about that bud. The "nutcup" might have something to do with your consistent 30+ vs like 15. Might be something to do with that.

Equal numbered fights that tough for you guys though eh? I don't understand how you can complain when all you have been doing is double number zerg downs since the server war ended and pop went super low. You guys must really be desperate for a W to get this worked about not being able to continue it lololololololol.

"Again." LOOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Reality CHECK.
    --- Post updated ---
    Isnt he the only one left in that clan? We killed it remember?

#165 Sero, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  6. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

@Sero

I never cared about being zerged. I'm always ready to regear even if outnumbered. Fighting is fun and i will never give-up on an opportunity to fight. I don't mind losing neither. That siege at furgom was fun. When you guys kept winning against us, i was always eager to come back for the next siege. I'm not like them who ''leave clan'' because i lose just to join any other clan who's currently not losing. I simply enjoy playing with active members.

I just hate to see that you guys still do no shows or you can't keep it AVA. You can't even defend a wonder(Erinthel).

But we get blamed for everything. You guys were the ones who told everybody to join blackwater after every siege won by TTA. Now that you can't scrotch on broken heavy bags, you lack the man-power to take us down on your own so you call-out defiance. You can't keep it AVA no more. I heard you only had 3(TTA?) on an SOTL on prime time. Personally, i try to leave work sooner when there's a siege, but i can't always do it.

And you have spies. You(TTA) should have known that we had 21. If TTA can't bring enough players to fight that, then maybe, they need to recruit more, but i know for a fact that they never recruit. I'm sure that they selectively pick ppl up. We recruit en mass and we actually train ppl. Thus, we are a mixed group, not just vets and you still count.

all those holdings and never enough to defend them on your own. You can't defend a mine, not enough for a wonder and a no show for a wonder. Finally, you give up and call defiance to defend a mine. Just accept it. At that siege, it was defiance vs blackwater.

If we end up siegeing defiance back to back and we don't siege you no more, who's going to play with y'all? You can only help defiance if they allow it. You believe ppl have fun raiding and doing fair fights at VCP's? I highly doubt it. I believe ppl get tired of fighting the same ppl and we get tired of seeing the same guys for every videos.

Marxman likes this.
  7. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Remember we were about to take your last city (khayud I think it was) and defiance randomly showed up to cup your nuts? Yeah, I do. This isn't the first time.

You can't cry about numbers when you have thor grim kick out half the members in his clan because you don't think they are good enough for your alliance, same for kicking clans like battlesaints out. Your numbers are lower because you are toxic elitist fucks.

Maybe if you guys actually tried recruiting (instead of just logging in purely to grief people out of the game then logging right back out) you would have closer numbers to us? Hmm just maybe...

8. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

First. Let's get something straight:

[​IMG]

I'm not playing right now, and probably won't be until I get tired of classic WoW. If I do come back, chances are I'd run solo and not immediately app up to TTA. I love those guys, but the whole clan thing is too much in this game, it's a real pain in the ass.

Second. Pretty sure erinthel wonder wasn't built, I have half the build requirements sitting in my bank still, we quit the game before we could complete that.

Third. I personally havent, but some other guys from TTA have recruited loads of new players, most of them being brazilians, but some NAs... Except for a few, they don't really stick around.

Im confused as how you can say you had 21, we previously won against you guys, and furghum was defiance vs blackwater. It was 13 defiance, and IDK how many TTA, but this just doesn't make sense. You guys did like 36 @Dag/Erinthel why wouldn't TTA expect your numbers to be around 30?

Also you have no ground to stand on when it comes to crying nutcup or zerg since it's all you have done for the past 6 months.

You say you get tired of fighting the same people, but how is sieges any different lol... it's just ALL of the same people at the same time.

If anything you guys should be happy theres still enough people that care enough to match your numbers. I'd be perfectly fine with letting you guys no show yourselves into taking all the holdings, because as I've said, the holding itself is nothing. Even the wonders are garbage... the only reason to login for a siege is to enjoy a fight, and dominate an enemy force, which isnt enjoyable and practically impossible against 2x numbers.

Eventually you geniuses would run yourselves into boredom when you realize you are the only ones left who still care about dumb shit like that in a game of 50 pop, and if any clan cared enough it would be easy to muster up and take back the holdings (because all you guys are is numbers).

Just be happy you got a fight bub, because as I said, if it were up to me, I'd let you guys kill the game and laugh when your shortsighted members started complaining.
    --- Post updated ---

Khayud was our last city? really? huh.

(PSST IT WASN'T, YOU'RE TALKING OUT YOUR ASS, KHAYUD WAS THE CITY WHERE THE PEACE TREATY WAS BROKERED, REMEMBER THE ONE THAT YOU BROKE?)

This literally never happend. Like where do you get told this dumbass shit? The only member I "made" thorgrim kick was a potential spy that I brought up to him, and the potential left of his own accord. Thats literally it. It doesn't matter what your delusional mind thinks of me, it doesn't make it true.

Recruit who bud? There hasn't been a new darkfall player in 10 years. It's funny that you bring up we dont recruit since we literally spammed side by side for a month, and you were so affected you started insulting us in your recruitment posts, lololololololol. Ease up on the pot cupcake, it's linked to memory problems.

9. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Lot to say for someone who "doesn't care" :tearsofjoy:

So you guys use saints numbers, even though you have system, and then team up against us based on numbers you guys literally made up and are surprised when we don't have as many as you thought? Hilarious

I've never said I don't like fighting the same people over and over, you are mixing me up with someone else because I know that's not something I'd say because it's not something I care about really

You also said you weren't in tta before but showed up in a full dragon bag in their comms at dag, so same shit

10. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Uhhh, okay. I guess ill go browse reddit on my vacation downtime, have fun talking to the wall you mister delusional.

PS: That post was directed towards @Scrapnotcrap you thirsty monogloid.

#170 Sero, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  11. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Infernal
    Contributor Hero

@Sero Just let them be. They are...
    ...Scaaaaaaaaared...
    And they care.

Sharing is caring.

12. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

was on my phone and I'm used to being zerged down 1v15 here on the forum/discord so forgot there was someone else here who wasn't part of your circle jerk

still, all the points (which you dodged) stand

13. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Infernal
    Contributor Hero

You are wrong. All the points were adressed and YOU are dodging.

All in all you are spewing euclidean slurs.

Always talking about circles...

Look at your square mental frame!

#173 Featherbeans, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    NonFactor likes this.
  14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Sero still the most popular guy in darkfall and he barely even plays

Stay affected nerds

Oh did the revert bring a bunch of people back or is it still pretty much the same try hards???

Sero likes this.
  15. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

Same tryhards

16. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Affluent Legend

Blackwater supreme general Obeesho Mudkiller here.

Hey you guys are arguing with an UNAUTHORIZED clan spokesman.

TO BE CLEAR: Marxman is NOT an official source for Blackwater communications.

Thank you, have a good day.

17. Void

Void Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Legend

18. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

IDK... he's a pretty current accurate representation.

19. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

All Hail the supreme leader Rhy Gaul!

Scrapnotcrap likes this.