Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The "server war" events timeline: A Review

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by KoKane, Mar 3, 2021.

1. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset
    Wealthy Patron Benefactor Contributor

Bandidos have more active members return to the game after xmas.

With our numbers we decide to siege the big clans out there, doing it the right way! Plus, I really wanted to drive market activity, and sieges are great for it.

Siege 1:
    Bandidos siege Silmyat, owned by Blackwater, since we had the hamlet not long before hand.
    Bandidos vs BW, roamed against by Dark Witches Coven unfortunately.
    Blackwater won!

Siege 2:
    The very next day, Dark Witches have sieged HORDE on Rubaiyat.
    Some of our members help horde, as revenge against DWC for roaming against us.
    Victory! Although a lot of BW came to help too.

Siege 3:
    Just a couple days later, we decide to siege big ol' Blackwater again, on a new target - Dayar
    This time, Horde have teamed up against us, despite just helping them the nights before.
    Bandidos also have DWC hitting them in the back, once inside the cave. As is the nature of a cave siege I suppose. DWC even take out our Nexus portals at the siege stones, so we cant make it back in time for the 2nd fight. Dayar 1 is a loss

Horde claim it was returning help for the ruby siege.
    Fair enough, but knowing how DJ lies, we suspected it would be an ongoing Pact.

Siege 4:
    We switch target, to let the Blackwater/Mercs vs DWC rivalry gain momentum.
    Defiance! We siege their wonder city of Serruk, to see how poking this old beast goes.
    Surprise! - Horde show up against us yet again, and charge the siege stones with Defiance.
    We wipe them all thankfully, but as you'd imagine, people are quite pissed that even when you siege the 'infamous' naughty large clans like BW and Defiance, the ones who complain about them are the first to ally them.

Not worry, Bandidos is used to playing on the highest difficulty setting when it comes to this.

Siege 5:
    Bandidos felt it was time that Horde were held accountable for their actions.
    Chuharacua Bay!
    A siege on C-Bay hasnt happened in a long time. This should be fun, especially with their new found friends to help them.

The HORDE disband and no show the siege.

It seems that DJ has made new clan and taking it in a new direction - MERCS.
    https://forums.riseofagon.com/threa...-clan-get-rich-no-politics.21036/#post-310514

We think its really a lies and nothing will change, but we still think fair enough, as we prefer to go back to sieging the larger clans like BW.

Siege 6 / 7
    Izkhand / Teneland.
    In the meantime, the beef with DWC had been maturing nicely, between BW and Horde.
    I'm not 100% on the siege timeline here, because we werent involved. But when we roamed, we saw Mercs and Blackwater still working together vs DWC, but figured Blackwater got hired maybe.
    Not Bandidos concern either way.

Siege: 8
    Ghanalaj 1
    With DJ off doing a new thing, Defiance pretty much out of the picture and DWC being a fraction of our size: We siege Blackwater again.
    This time it'll be interesting...
    Well no actually, it looks like not only Mercs helping BW, but the core leadership of Defiance has logged in and moved to Ghanalaj to help Blackwater too.
    The siege was also a three way as Virgins by Choice weirdly dropped on the siege too.
    This is the first siege where people noticed how Bandidos were constantly solo against these siege nutcups.
    It looked like DWC were relaxing on focusing us in the roaming, so naturally we capitalized.
    They switched to looting our kills instead :p
    The siege is lost in the end, though things heat up.

Siege 9:
    Kharhendak
    We siege Mercs for some more accountability for yet again helping against us, though its a new clan?
    They no show again. Same clan I guess.
    We take the hamlet.

This forum post appears:
    https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/server-war.21108/

Siege 10:
    Dayar 2
    We decide to siege Dayar again, to confirm the rumours of a new alliance..
    Blackwater
    Mercs
    Virgins by Choice
    Defiance
    Agon Kangz
    all team up against Bandidos.

Dayum!
    DWC Really want to help directly, but we inform that we do not wish to ally anyone.

The siege was hectic, however our force managed to kill the nutcup alliance about 4 times over, just to get them back to the bank room. Unfortunately Bandidos just failed to take the final phase, as nexus portals were destroyed in the back by roamers, Hi Hayland!
    DWC purposely never attacked us during this and the favour was returned.

It was becoming clear where things were headed, since clans like the defenders were allying up needlessly like that.

Siege 11:
    Kholesh
    DWC siege Blackwater for the popular mid map city.
    To nobodies surprise, DWC are getting massively outnumbered.
    At this point, Bandidos members talk about constantly being nutcupped on while going solo - how if these clans just ally each other rather than fight us, then there's no point giving them what they want.
    7 Bandidos went to Kholesh to help DWC.
    A critical flanking push absolutely crushed the defenders and the siege was won.

Siege 12:
    Teneland
    A late night siege by Mercwater alliance saw them muster a force of 52 people:sweatsmile:
    Naturally they won the hamlet.
    DWC and Bandidos allied for the 2nd time, though still massively outnumbered..

Siege 13:
    Silmyat
    Blackwater siege the coastal hamlet on Ruby, placing the siege stones where a ship can drive by and blow them up.

"Yo, are Bandidos and DWC actually allying in sieges now? So fucking lame dude" - Down Here
    "Bandidos have lost all respect as a solo clan, honestly pathetic" - DJ
    "They dont even want to fight wtf" - the losers of the fight
    "why would they use a ship against mercs like this, who are mostly new players" - a mercs member not even knowing whos siege it is.
    Blackwater lose their siege.
    :tearsofjoy:

After Silmyat, we decided to work together against this relentless nutcup that came out of nowhere.
    I'll show kindness and exclude last nights Bloodscar 'siege' by Mercwater :tearsofjoy:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

lol

3. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset

Guilty conscience Myater?

I didnt mention any Defiance numbers since you had so few. Search my post and see. I still mention the clan name though, of course. You are the core leadership and from the videos over on the video forum we can hear you are clearly leading all of their numbers. Not sure why shrug it off as if you're on scroach level for the siege.

You're replying like I'm accusing people of something. I'm literally just posting the timeline of events here, and nothing is being spun lol.
    It's all the truth.

You can also see that not until the 12th siege, did I even mention numbers.

I know that clan sizes fluctuate and people get to take turns being the bigger clan.
    Refer to the beginning of the thread to see what we were doing with our size. (Sieging the biggest clans. )

The takeaway from your post here is that, after years of healthy rivalry, Blackwater and Defiance will ally up, to issue a joint statement of 'stop being a zerg' to a stand alone clan that challenged them.
    Then follow it up with allying extra clans after that fact, and say 'small clans are forced to ally against you"

Kinda funny :laughing:

Mimitis TheOne and CreZee like this.
  4. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

Blackwater won Rise of Agon guys. Never mind the fact that any time anyone challenges them they ally the whole server, but Blackwater won, guys.

5. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

Good write up, and nice to get the low down from active siege clans to keep this forum alive. It's a shame Rex isn't active to counter your write up with how they saw the past few months unfold. Unfortunately, there isn't anyone left active in their alliance with the same credibility as Rex, so the best you could hope for is a laugh out loud, or zerg it up or some other waffle!

6. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset

Myater had two replies here but has since deleted them.

I should have just made up some lies and propaganda in the post to make it more entertaining. When its just listing factual stuff like that, it looks too serious :/

7. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Wildtribe Mage

Too long. Did not read.

M ~

8. Mahirim Godking

Mahirim Godking Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Benefactor Contributor

Lol ive yet to see a siege where dwc wasn't leading bandidos. Kokane you better be getting varakai's permission to be posting this stuff.

9. L1 Saint

L1 Saint Infernal
    Hero

2 defiance players and 2 kangz players are FULL 40 man clans now days i guess. You guys field more than us 90% of sieges and still get smashed. Stfu or stop playing the game again. Thanks bud. QQ

Virginicus Maximus likes this.
  10. Durban Poison

Durban Poison New Member
    Hero

TLDR Blackwater wins the game again.

Mahirim Godking likes this.
  11. Ch4r4x

Ch4r4x Winterbound
    Hero

Kokane lists alot of clan tags, but conveniently leaves out how many actual players were under those tags :)

Virginicus Maximus and Mea Kulpa like this.
  12. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

How about you post your actual numbers, then? Problem solved. Let’s hear it. You and your multiclan alliance field how many?

13. HenkBot

HenkBot Goblin Shaman
    Contributor

Lets stop counting and just bash each others heads in like properly civilised gentlemen.

14. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

I don't see that many clans listed :\ I've put numbers in from an outside view, but I don't see what value this would have added in the first place.

Blackwater 5/15
    Mercs/Horde 20/30
    Virgins by Choice 1/3 (Now in Mercs or inactive?)
    Defiance 2/3
    Agon Kangz 1/2 (Now in Mercs or inactive?)
    WW/ DWC 10/15
    Bandidos 20/30

Maybe every siege should start with a lineup and a handshake, so numbers could be counted before hand :)

15. HenkBot

HenkBot Goblin Shaman
    Contributor

I like that thought, probably just ironically, but still.

16. KeredCaltith

KeredCaltith Goblin Warlord

2 OR 3 Teneland no shows not mentioned.

Kholesh was 15 vrs 28. we had 1 horde in the city.

"Late night" for you guys is 6pm EST

Again you forgot about darkside.

if you are going to write a long elaborate post you could link siege vid's or something

17. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Earth Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

18. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Wildtribe Mage

Was the Daemesh no show mentioned? That was a doozy. Thank the bigender gods I was able to make that one. :unamused:

M ~

19. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Mhh, where did we see this before? Looking at dupefiance.
    Blackwater is the exact same, nothing changes. Pointing fingers is ezpz, as long as it is in your favor. Same ol', same ol'.

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  20. Mimitis TheOne

Mimitis TheOne Undead Dwarf

The MercWater Alliance
    Blackwater lost: Ghanalaj/Kholesh
    MERCS lost: C-Bay
    Defiance lost: Serruk

The BANDIDOS/WhiteWalkers Alliance

WhiteWalkers lost: Teneland
    BANDIDOS lost: nothing

As far as im concerned BANDIDOS/WhiteWalkers are winning.

CreZee likes this.