Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The "server war" events timeline: A Review

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by KoKane, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Ghost

People might have cared a year and a half ago.

M ~

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

Not caring so much that you've commented three times on the thread.
    SO MUCH NOT CARING.

3. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Ghost

Hi Hei! I thought we had met.

And I don't care. Ask around. Or don't - I do not care.
    I do like correcting misinformation and commenting on almost everything.

The server is nothing like it was even a year ago. BW is not active whether 6 or 8 guys were chasing after someone or 20 were logged in for a siege. Not active because BPG killed our activity. This thread is not bringing anyone back.

Still <3 you Hei.

M ~

4. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

It's like Romeo and Juliet, really. Dregg sends his regards. Just abandon that hopeless ship of drama queens that nutcup every chance they get and come join the good side.
    I don't hate you Mea, but since I've been back any siege I've attended has been nutcup deluxe by BW and Mercs & they outnumbered us every, single, time. So you're wrong. Granted I've only been back a couple weeks so I missed prior to the "Server War" declaration.

5. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Ghost

Who the fook are you server war'g with? Mercs. Well done. Very well done.

*rollseyes*

You keep Kok AND Var and your delusions of whatever your grandueur is and we will keep doing what we have been doing. I call that a push.

Be seeing ya if I see ya. I can tell "Dregg" hi myself, no need for your help.

M ~

6. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

Fiesty. Keep your dirty mitts off my man, ya dig?

7. Porch

Porch Undead Dwarf
    Loyal

What did bpg do to kill your activity? Wasnt playing when bw was active so im honestly curious.

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  8. Jarlaxle Baenre

Jarlaxle Baenre Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Patron Supporter Contributor

Blue zones/Platinum Patch were two big factors in most of us leaving. Then mines were removed. Just more and more changes pushed the ol war dogs out. Nobody wanted to farm these new mats because the Rare leathers/woods/cloth patch was a JOKE and wasted everyone time. BPG promises changes and most BW do not like the changes and stopped playing. Territory control still waiting... been 3 years I think. BW plays roa to hangout w old members and shoot the shit. We do not think we are bad guys, except Rhy he is a commie, we just play the game. #1 PVER. It was a giant sand box and open world pvp.... Now its timer fall zone fall and care bearish. Game has changed. We changed with it did not quit though like many before us.

9. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset
    Wealthy Loyal Patron Benefactor Contributor

Not my fault there's a lot clan tags. That's up to you guys.

I just posted the sequence of events. I didnt put the numbers anywhere since they werent important outside of being interesting?
    Seems you've a guilty conscience also, same as Myater before he deleted his replies
    --- Post updated ---

Well of course I didn't list those sieges and other sieges. Why would I?

Nothing got to do with our clan.

See the time line as I've posted it. Thats all Bandidos perspective. And it's literally everything that happened.

Kinda funny BW want to mention other sieges that didn't involve Bandidos in any way. Why not refer to server launch sieges while you're at it? or DFUW

Mimitis TheOne likes this.
  10. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Ghost

You are not as good at playing dumb as you think you are. It is alright though.

M ~

11. Virginicus Maximus

You do realize that even if we lose the siege one q5 infernal cobra bag is worth more than the value of a hamlet, we haven't lost a close-to-even number siege yet.

12. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Not to bring up past events but, ya know.
    Ghanalaj????????

CreZee likes this.
  13. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

How many did you guys have at ghana?

14. Mimitis TheOne

Mimitis TheOne Undead Dwarf

Think it was between 30/35, had a lot of people Logg off before fighting even started.

15. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Considering I got 38 names from agon metrics kills/ganks, system dmg, and so on I'm glad you guys still care enough to lie about numbers, was just curious if the side that can't visually see all the numbers would count better than the side that actually knows what they had. Gfs though been fun the handful of times I log in... sometimes anyways :D

16. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset

He gave an estimated range after using the word 'Think'

My first guess was he was guessing.

Are you aware of how many you had:smile:
    --- Post updated ---
    quoting, just incase you go deleting again :p

17. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

I deleted cause I didnt care to argue with you because you're delusional lol. Anyways my point was mine is based off kills/ganks. Not everyone in a siege gets a kill or gank. So your numbers are probably closer to 40-50 range. And being off by 10-15 (25%+) is either lying or trolling. We had 3 partys. 1 group of 15, 1 group of 14, and 1 group of 5. Then there were some scroachers who were mainly messing with you guys so add about 4 more (the anime girls party) conflict seemed to just be running around looting not really attacking people unless they were by themselves.

You quoted me last time too. If I feel like deleting again it'll remove it as well lol. Has nothing to do with "hiding anything" though I just removed my posts so I wouldnt get "dipshit idiot has replied to you" notifications.

#37 Myater, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  18. Mimitis TheOne

Mimitis TheOne Undead Dwarf

we where nowhere near 40 man, doesn't matter you would have lost anyway :tonguewink:

19. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

For sure you guys are the goats.
    But yeah the 38 names I got are from kill/gank logs during the siege. Even kindly gives clan names so I know it's accurate. At least for people who killed someone. Cant count people who didnt.

20. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset

QUOTE="Myater, post: 311051, member: 1054"]I deleted cause I didnt care to argue with you because you're delusional lol. Anyways my point was mine is based off kills/ganks. Not everyone in a siege gets a kill or gank. So your numbers are probably closer to 40-50 range. And being off by 10-15 (25%+) is either lying or trolling. We had 3 partys. 1 group of 15, 1 group of 14, and 1 group of 5. Then there were some scroachers who were mainly messing with you guys so add about 4 more (the anime girls party) conflict seemed to just be running around looting not really attacking people unless they were by themselves.

You quoted me last time too. If I feel like deleting again it'll remove it as well lol. Has nothing to do with "hiding anything" though I just removed my posts so I wouldnt get "dipshit idiot has replied to you" notifications.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but nothing in the op is delusional since its an exact write up of the events that unfolded for our clan?

I mean you can ignore me if its really bothersome. Or you can disable notifications. I've not seen someone delete their own writing to avoid notifications.
    Do you get forum notifications on your phone? That could be annoying. But I've only replied to you in this thread with regards the facts in the OP.
    I suppose 3 notifications could be annoying too. I tend to not mind.

Mimitis TheOne likes this.