Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

The "server war" events timeline: A Review

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by KoKane, Mar 3, 2021.

1. MisterTea

MisterTea Infernal
    Legend

what if I had 5 alts, still counts as 1 player right?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. naturethepleb

naturethepleb Deadeye

Nice to see some old names around here, even if I hold grudges against some from like 5 years ago.
    I've been trying to see when the Asian server will start?
    It's time to make a comeback...

Mimitis TheOne likes this.
  3. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Not to bring up past events but, ya know.
    Bloodscar? ???????

CaptainAmerica and CreZee like this.
  4. cctvramlaji

cctvramlaji New Member

[​IMG]

Heres the numbers scraped directly from bloodscar logs - Ghetto Blaster & Gustavus Adoplhus (ALT) confirmed not at the fight from my sources (show me a clip of him in the fight I'll change it)

Dark Side + BFFs + Noncensual PvP Confirmed directly in the fight as seen in videos posted, ANIME GIRLS confirmed in the fight (albeit on the side but clearly only hitting one side not being hit by Mercs)

Unsure who Loving Hong Kong was can't find them in any videos directly helping either side.

This leads the final number count of 27 Bandidos / GF / WW vs 32 MERCS / BW / NON PVP / DARK SIDE / BFFs / Defiance + 4 ANIME GIRLS

27 v 36 doesn't look like you was outnumbered at all quite the opposite.

If you're going to chat shit atleast get facts straight.

#44 cctvramlaji, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  5. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

See I like this!

Mimitis TheOne likes this.
  6. Conqueror

Conqueror Goblin Shaman

FYI: If you aren't actively trying to dismantle blackwater/defiance you're part of the reason this game remains dead and stagnant.

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  7. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Defiance has no holdings and 0 actives. Sometimes we log on for sieges doh. But yeah lets dismantle clans cause that = more active! Lol you guys are funny.

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  8. Conqueror

Conqueror Goblin Shaman

Good. Get rid of Blackwater next. Zergling cuck clans deserve death.

Dingbat likes this.
  9. Porch

Porch Crypt Guard
    Loyal

Who yall picking in your march maddness brackets?

Dingbat likes this.
  10. KoKane

KoKane Chosen of Khamset
    Wealthy Loyal Patron Benefactor Contributor

[​IMG]

I wanted to add this to the OP, but I like that its unedited and 100% accurate write up of events that happened to us.

Final number was the 27 of us vs 38 :/
    The gods favoured us this fight, as we have been this outnumbered before but lost.

Kinda makes Hordewater alliance claims about Ghanalaj fall apart too.

Your max players per siege just went up too :O
    Crazy, when you consider its for literally no reason other than just to outnumber the opponent as much as possible.
    But I guess you guys declared the war on us, so it's no big deal.

Forcing Bandidos and White Walkers together and then complaining they are working together.

CaptainAmerica, Dingbat and CreZee like this.
  11. Dingbat

Dingbat Skeleton Archer
    Benefactor Hero

Death to the Blackwater cuckrels

12. Virginicus Maximus

Its okay Myater they're quite slow you have to give them some time.

You guys outnumbered us in city buffs with towers. You guys didnt push out once regardless of having more numbers. You actually care more about winning the siege than having a good fight thats why I'll never respect you losers. Especially you, you think youre good but in reality you are dog shit. Maybe if you spent more time dueling instead of spewing non-sense out of your mouth; you'd get better. (just a thought)

13. CreZee

CreZee Air Elemental
    Loyal Supporter

lol bad

14. Porch

Porch Crypt Guard
    Loyal

We going to pretend the 3 dayar sieges didnt happen? Yall never pushed out either. Just kept falling back to the next defensice position.

15. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Not gonna waste time on duelling, no fun to be had there. I already am the best player in this game.

Back on topic: So if you siege us? We should come outside the city to fight you? Well we done that in ghana, see vids AND at bloodscar (no city buffs available).
    I'll remember this for the next dayar siege. See if you guys will fight us outside as well. Don't you see you're being a hypocrit?
    On the outnumbering part I'm not even going to respond. Multiple pics been posted so far wich say the opposite.
    If any side has 2-5 more than the other side, you won't hear anyone, that's even. But you're bringing 10+ more than the other side now + sieging on ridiculous EU times. gg

16. MisterTea

MisterTea Infernal
    Legend

imagine Dueling in a clan vs clan siege warfare based game, stick to your unlawful villages where you can turn up to kill a few newbies if you don't want to play with the big boys

17. Virginicus Maximus

Who even are you in game?

Because it was a 35v50.....

It's different when you guys are the force with superior numbers. Everytime I talk to you I realize that you're more retarded than I first assumed.
    Who said anything about dueling. I just think its lame how you guys allied eachother to team up on a newbie clan. That is the definition of nutcupping.

18. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

You realize not too long ago we helped Mercs constantly against clans like Natural Selection? (Which is now sorta WW)

You realize like already explained in this thread, we did not start allying up. We weren't the ones showing up to every single siege attack the main forces. And to add we still don't outnumber you. Especially during these dumb hours you've been sieging us.
    One of the Dayar sieges I could guess we've outnumbered you by a bit, doesn't really matter.

We started sieging Blackwater and Defiance, mercs wanted to jump in. Even tho we've been helping them a lot before. Afterwards when we drop 1 siege on Mercs, the horn is being blown, cries and cries followed including the allying list.

I don't really care if you ally up 5 more clans, go ahead. We'll keep bringing WW in the fights in that case. As you could see, that was a whole 7 (+2 so 9 newbeesclan) people.
    If not, we'll just deally during sieges. I can't wait to scroach a siege for once so I can grab one of those shit bags on either side, because people are still hoarding and not wearing anything good.

TLDR: You have no idea what you're talking about. Came in somewhere halfway during the proces and crying about the fact we're the bad guys.

One more time: I don't care, nor will I care. If it continues like this, fine by me. If not, fine by me.

Edit: You're not my GF right? She keeps calling me retarded as well.... Might wanna hit her up.

19. Porch

Porch Crypt Guard
    Loyal

You honestly think we had close to 50 not once but three times at dayar?

20. Virginicus Maximus

1.All this doesn't really change the fact that you guys shamelessly zerg with no honor or intentions of fair fights.

2. All you do is clinge on the chance of winning a siege(Even if it means you all lose your bags.

3.Your clan alliance is very toxic for the game

4. All of you have alts at every relevant spawn so noobies cant farm shit in this game worth good gold/mats.

5. Your probably one of the worst players I have ever seen in terms of time played~skill lvl

6. Almost forgot the best one. Everyone thinks you're a douchebag, just look at your forum profile picture lmao.
    --- Post updated ---
    No but we were outnumbered every Dayar siege and that is a fact.