Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Themyscira

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WithoutShame, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Check Mate

Check Mate Stormgraive

Lol. Good one.

2. Kantor

Kantor Black Knight
    Prosperous Contributor Legend

Creates hot spots and tell no one about them lol gg.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Nirazu

Nirazu Deadeye
    Hero

Add more shit on land in places where people may actually find them. I like the idea of this island but the fact that it's in the middle of the ocean and almost impossible to find generically means that it is (until it becomes public knowledge, which obviously took a while) dead content. Put something like this in the middle of the map and now suddenly you have organic and consistent pvp hotspots.

I like the idea, should do more with it.

4. nightblighter

nightblighter Akathar
    Patron

Who said there wasn't a super node on land?

BootyEater69 and SashaG like this.
  5. Risor

Risor New Member

Love the new additions.

Crimson Brotherhood found this island on the way to the Sea Tower last week while sailing up from Yemenek, we noticed the island that didn't show up on the map.

One of our guys went back later and farmed it. Love the new content. I hope to see more things like this in the game. Some roaming boss mobs would be awesome. Keep up the good work. Wished this stayed secret longer.

SashaG and Brown Dorf like this.
  6. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Putting it in the ocean may not be a good design but adding a mystery to the game is always good, encouargeing exploration is always a good thing, we cannot do anything about favoritism if it is (
    Ya well least some people don't live by the I'm a "snowflake" philosophy the I want it now crowd that is so fucking lazy and doesn't wanna do anything for themselves.

I like the idea BPG just not sure a super spawn of house materials will be good for the economy.
    I do agree putting them in areas a bit more well traveled, a tiny island in the middle of no where even if it is op doesn't really make a hot spot just cause it is in the middle of nowhere and takes a good amount of time to get too

7. Amuru

Amuru Skeleton Archer
    Legend

I like the change and hidden easter eggs. Those who explore get the eggs. Makes exploring and immersion worthwhile.

BootyEater69, SashaG, Ylahoto and 2 others like this.
  8. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Benefactor Contributor Legend

Stop complaining about every stupid little thing. They are adding content to the game and everyone has to get on their nuts about it.

GOOD JOB BPG, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

SashaG and Kalos like this.
  9. zakai

zakai Goblin Scout
    Legend

The title of the post makes it sound like BPG has been colluding with Dune Rats the whole time. As someone else mentioned above, BPG has been giving specific guilds information to give them an advantage in game over everyone else. I've reviewed the video evidence and yes the guilds are getting "treats". Most of them have absolutely no fear of being banned for exploiting. BPG has been doing this since the release of the game when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table.

BootyEater69 and Kwatos like this.
  10. MWTaylor

MWTaylor Black Knight
    Staff Member

As I have said before, this is simply NOT true. I am not going to remove this post so you can see my response, but spreading this false narrative around does no one any good and we will not tolerate it here on our forums.

11. mrW

mrW Black Knight
    Legend

Weren't you the one gloating how you like sunstone because of it's secrets in the other thread that others don't know about?
    --- Post updated ---
    Perhaps not every meaningful game feature is supposed to turn into a hotspot for PvPers on day 1. Think about that.

12. zakai

zakai Goblin Scout
    Legend

do you not meme bro?

13. Dufer

Dufer Air Elemental
    Supporter

I like this, even though I know I'll always be one of the last to find these things out.

I like Easter eggs, I guess.

The Red King, Ylahoto and MWTaylor like this.
  14. Rumplemintz

Rumplemintz Goblin Warlord

Again, you perpetuated this perception. The reality is until you release an official statement about the issue there are many others that will STILL think the collusion is true.

I'd still bet 100 dollars real life money your QA dev told someone in DR those were put it.

15. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

Oh before it was just you talking about everyone's perception, now you are betting money he leaked info.

Probably should get your story straight.

Fengor likes this.
  16. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

funny how all the accounts claiming that BPG is spreading information to their friends all have <50 posts, wonder where they are coming from ?!?!?!

TryHard likes this.
  17. Grimtrove

Grimtrove Skeleton Archer
    Hero

Very cool!

18. Rumplemintz

Rumplemintz Goblin Warlord

Unfortunately the burden of proof is not mine to prove. Its theirs. If they could look at the game logs to see who mined or struck a node on the island first, id bet anything it was a DR or alt related to a DR.

Again, you continue to push your fake news narrative because even them simply admitting that the conflict of interest did indeed exist and that a dev supposedly stopped playing because of it hurts your reputation and value in game. The entire thing devalues you, your clan and any accomplishments you achieve because you will just be looked at as the clan who had to have their hand held by a dev to get ahead. No one will take you serious, you cant maintain relevance and that hurts you because its very clear these forums are all you have in your life.

Keep holding on Jonah...your starting to slip away...

#58 Rumplemintz, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  19. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Celestial
    Supporter

I agree, anyone criticizing RoA for anything at all is just a new dawn shill. In fact, anyone criticizing RoA is actually Maejohl's alt account. There is absolutely nothing wrong with RoA or how BPG has acted as a company, so it has to be paid shills who are not physically getting on their knees to line up and suck off every member of BPG.

20. Frog

Frog Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

so what you're saying is that unfounded conspiracy theories should stay off the forums?

i agree.