Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Themyscira

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WithoutShame, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Money Mike

Money Mike Goblin Shaman
    Supporter

You clowns find anything to complain about. I just found out about this today and I thought it was sweet. Great addition. Add more in the future.

They CLEARLY stated in patch they added new things to the world. Isn't part of an MMORPG getting out in the world and exploring instead of having everything spoonfed to you?

All these flavors of DF and you still choose salty...

SashaG, donutkebab and Korag like this.
  2. Green Chili

Green Chili Spellgazer
    Legend

Actually, when someone frequently makes completely unsubstantiated claims, it is not the public's responsibility to disprove your insanity. Still looking for the devs to notice you?

Ylahoto likes this.
  3. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

Ya, if I got completely called out I would do a 180 and deflect to personal attacks as well.

Ylahoto likes this.
  4. Rumplemintz

Rumplemintz Goblin Warlord

The only claims that were made were developer collusion. The developers openly admitted that having a developer in Dune Rats was a conflict of interest. A developer quit playing because of this.

What is unsubstantiated here?
    --- Post updated ---
    Might want to take a look at your post history. As far as personal attacks go mine was very mild compared to the autistic bs you post. Hypocrite.

I must have hurt your feelings.

5. Scrubby Bear

Scrubby Bear Eodrin
    Hero

Was I trolling? I haven't owned sunstone or been allied to anyone who has owned sunstone in RoA. Since the mob and loot changes I don't even know if its as good a hamlet as it used to be. A lot of its old DFO value was based on the easily buggable granite golem right next to it, and buggable mobs aren't worth nearly as much since BPG is much more diligent about enforcing its rules and the addition of the scroll system.

6. The Boss

The Boss Skeleton Archer

Mortal online does shit like this really well and personally I love this in a game. It takes me back to the 90s and early 2000s playing games. They have things in that game they patched in 3 years ago no one knows about. Anyone who complains about things being a secret, literally need to go play WoW, where everything is datamined 6 months in advance and you never have any sense of exploration or discovery.

Back in the day, there wasn't guides on how to do everything, datamined patches telling you every detail of upcoming content, youtube videos on every detail of the game you were playing. This was fun. Stop being babies.

7. EarthMother

EarthMother Earth Elemental
    Supporter

Lololol. Ofcourse you refuse to see another point of view. I'm sure that will take this game far.

8. Tomato Soup

Tomato Soup Goblin Warrior

Earthmother got that salty FOMO on deck.

This is a good thing to do and I enjoy it. Farm your safe spots/what you are used to for stability or explore for a chance at more. If does not matter that these are locked down and kept secret until more find them. That is the point.

9. Orworth

Orworth Goblin Warrior
    Loyal Patron

Every e hours like a normal node

10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

He never suggested he wouldn't look at it from another point of view, if anything I see you doing that with nearly post you make on these forums.
    BPG needs to make these forums account related and you must have an active sub to even use them.

11. Orworth

Orworth Goblin Warrior
    Loyal Patron

I found the island while heading to the sea tower a week ago but only told a few clan mates

12. Sithra

Sithra Goblin Shaman
    Legend

I love the idea of hidden exploration things for people to find...but as one of the clans who found one of these islands at least relatively early and often kept one on lockdown by passing off the timer between members, it's really too much of a resource for the devs to add and not announce. You're talking about around 200 mahogany and limestone coming out of it every day, which was a lot of incentive for us to keep our mouths shut about it.

It wouldn't be as bad if it was something to fight over, but the reality is mostly people are going to go way out there to check it, and either tap it out or realize it's already been tapped out and recall back. There's literally nothing else to do in that area, so it's pretty boring to sit around and wait for PvP. When I've gotten fights there, it's usually been my alt versus someone else's. And even that would mostly only occur when I'd find all nodes empty, then log out and keep coming back every 20 minutes to check.

And of course, if the first time we'd found it and checked it out we'd seen empty nodes, I wouldn't have even realized it gave anything other than timber and stone.

13. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

ftfy

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  14. Orworth

Orworth Goblin Warrior
    Loyal Patron

It's a naked alt from knights templar that's been hitting the west one a clan mate of mine killed him last night lol

15. nightblighter

nightblighter Akathar
    Patron

Its 100% naked alts hitting them after the first time you find it.

16. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Infernal
    Wealthy Legend

Just because you keep repeating it over and over doesn't make it true nor make you anymore believable. In fact the more I read threads where you post it the more I believe your clan knew ahead time. We know the info was leaked we know you guys were way ahead of the rest of the server on housing. We know you guys dupped. Why would anyone think it's just because you are good and the rest of us suck?

17. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

Duped?

Please report a ticket if you have any proof of any of that.

Fengor likes this.
  18. Jream

Jream New Member

It is disheartening that the developers put in economy breaking content such as this without being more clear. I don't see how the value of such islands wouldn't make it clear that it should be common knowledge.

19. Bandido

Bandido Skeleton Archer

Almost as people have been asking for something to pvp over. Pvp content would have been nice. But nah let the naked alts have the good spots. A resource hot spot would have been a great implementation to bad that is not what Darkfall received.

20. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

Actually, this is 100% false. You have it backwards. The party providing the accusations has the burden of proof, not the other way around. Ever work anywhere near a courtroom or have any idea about law? Innocent until PROVEN guilty. Hrmmm... I wonder where they got that from?

This is why we can't have nice things.

Meanwhile, great job BPG. Adding content is always a bonus in my book. Keep up the great work!

Now to find these damn things...

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Ylahoto likes this.