Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

This is why I play Darkfall

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Squanto, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Defeatist mentality runs deep through these guys lol

Slayven and Brando Pando like this.
  2. soulpcbr

soulpcbr Infernal

So easy using scripts bro. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Dont be mad with me... u know i love u. Although you are a hacker.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    CaptainAmerica likes this.
  3. MaxiHori

MaxiHori Gravelord

not everyone in 2019 cares about those things and you can't fix ping.
    Just don't brag about being the best in a game with 100 people, it's just sad.

4. Oresmacker

Supporter

I don’t think it’s the him being good thing he’s getting at the most- I think it’s the game has been out since 2008 and meth has probably played way long enough to not understand the logic of how to bunny hop. It’s one of the first thing everyone teaches you lol.

5. soulpcbr

soulpcbr Infernal

Could you teach me how to use scripts? @Squanto

6. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Dire Zombie
    Patron

Yet they care enough to cry on a message board/ in game. If its so easy to be the best why arent you?

7. BeatIt

BeatIt Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

2010 script yo

Featherbeans and soulpcbr like this.
  8. MaxiHori

MaxiHori Gravelord

I'm not one of the 100

9. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Infernal
    Contributor Hero

If Bhoping in DF was as skill based as in CS. Oh boy. That'd be the perfect game tbh :p

BTW: Phoon wasn't scripting. HE used the scroll wheel to jump. Also, bhoping on CS:Source was ez AF. Like 10, 20, 100 times easier than in CS:GO.

Nevertheless: thank the fucking bhop god Source is modification of the Quake engine. Thank you!

10. MerleisAirdburne

MerleisAirdburne Black Knight
    Supporter

the ray land at 0:59, mouse doesnt ever come close to the target but it lands... bullsheit!

11. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

Sometime, it feels like low IQ means: scared to be wrong with elitists. Like, it has nothing to do with IQ when we just be trolling for real.

Who ever thinks a bunny hop script exist in DF don't know shit about scripting or doesn't care enough to make sense. You know something exist based on proof: especially with scripting.

If i gotta bet money, i'll go and say that a bunny hop script don't exist, but since i really don't care, i'll bet on the contrary. And i ask, why you think itwas luck removed a video where we saw him jumping 3 times for no reason after a fail begone that landed too far? He was nowhere near the begone. The video itself had some controversy based on 1 clip in particular and that video got deleted.
    We've seen itwas luck kill an ork in a confusion from half to 0? Not just in melee. He killed him with arrows mostly if i remember.

In the DFO forum, there has been rumors going around that itwas luck has never tripped while bunny hopping. The way i understand it, when you trip while bunny hopping, it's when you jump in place without the current velocity that you had before the last timed jump. So now, i'm actually watching every itwas luck's video just to see if he has ever tripped.

12. Garou

Garou Goblin Scout

this post is amazingly incoherent and I have no idea what youre trying to say.

as for luck I dont know I havent seen or even heard of such a video, so hard to comment on it, maybe he was trolling you, maybe he had a stroke, who knows but luck jumping 3 times doesnt really affect the fact that making a functional bunnyhop script for this game would be too difficult, it hasnt been done, it wont be done, and it really doesnt take a big brain to see why this is the case.

nor would it make any sense to make one anyway, since bunnyhopping is VERY EASY.

as for the confusion clip of luck I think I remember that, it was one of the group fight vids he had and that was almost certainly an exploit that made screen effects appear in a different resolution to what you were playing at causing them to only block a part of your screen, either that or it was luck, but probably that because I know for a fact that atleast used to be possible because it happened to me once, didnt manage to reproduce it though.

13. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

Because there isnt a variable client side that tells the server when you are on and off the ground? Can probably find it on 10 secpnds with cheat engine?

14. Garou

Garou Goblin Scout

ey now that you mention it probably isnt that hard at all to make, depending on how easyanticheat plays into things.(if at all)

still completely unnecessary though, clicking spacebar isnt hard.

15. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

I feel you ive been preasing space for generations and im still the worst hopper on the server.

Oresmacker likes this.
  16. Oresmacker

Supporter

Lmao me too, I get too trigger happy with the space bar under stressful situations. When I’m alone farming I can hop forever. As soon as I need to save a 500k gear bag I’ll mess up every single time.

MikerotchBAGFACE likes this.
  17. soulpcbr

soulpcbr Infernal

Wtb 1v1 Squanto.
    I will teach him a lesson.
    Barbarians > Scripts

18. franchisee

franchisee Akathar

The video was at center map. In a large group fight, as he is blinded.. A player(one of the aussies) is on the corner of his screen beginning to get knocked in the air right as he is blinded. He turns close to 90 degrees and was able to find him in the air shoot him at the peak height and another time before he landed (2 arrows in the air) .

I pointed it out and it was instantly deleted. I never spoke about it again because at the time I didn't even begin to think hacking was possible or anything relevant.

Also...

I just thought of this a few weeks ago and laughed about it considering games dead. But if you watch a video in slow motion. the sound of the feet hitting the ground as well as the fall damage sound are actually heard before the time required of jumping. So you could actually have a script to initiate a hop upon the registering of either sounds.

I have no real desire to try but I am pretty sure you could write a working script based on those variables and it would be successful regardless of the terrain and velocity. Opps

#58 franchisee, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Methodico likes this.
  19. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

awesome video man, i'm really starting to enjoy having ol squanto around. your movement is absolutely insane. Please teach me how to be a man

Squanto likes this.
  20. Darktide

Darktide Air Elemental

Legend says he's still bunny hopping across Wolflands to this day.