Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

This issue (myth) needs resolving

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PENETRATOR, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugo

Hugo Gravelord

Lets not bring the past into this anymore. We're all working together towards the goal shared by all of us; a grass roots, community led movement to bring back Darkfall and to make it the best game that it can be. Kasmos' position on the team has been explained by myself, Andrew and Kas himself and it seems that most accept and understand his importance in this role.

We're transparent about our team and we have nothing to hide. No single member of our team is capable of or would take Darkfall and run with it as was done with Unholy Wars. The wounds of such actions motivate this very team; we are from the community and answerable to the community and we're not great fans of secrecy.

He is responsible for making the game look good. Marketing managers do not make design decisions.

We'll get more information out to you as soon as we can, but we prefer to know what we're dealing with before we put out detailed feature proposals. As Neilk said, we have the most ardent PvPers here scrutinising every idea; I'm extremely confident they will not let you down.

I'm locking the thread as the 'myth' has been resolved and this needn't descend into irrelevant personal disputes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.