Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

This makes no sense

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Owyn Magnus, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

We should be worrying about buffing the destroyer class not bhopping come on guys ;)

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Korag and Avenging Martyr like this.
  2. Avenging Martyr

Avenging Martyr Celestial
    Legend

Oh no don't say that. That's changing the original game into potentially something better. Can't say shit like that in here.

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  3. turk0lu

turk0lu Gravelord

im shit at bhop but im not crying about it. quit bitching

4. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Toxic waste of time. Hope the new year brings you some happiness you delusional shitter.
    --- Post updated ---
    Destro was buffed all throughout alpha and beta, if you still can't hang might want to try learning mage as I truly believe learning how mage is played makes you a better destro.

Circa likes this.
  5. Yomi Scythetalon

All I'm asking for is the ability to eye rot as a destro :D

Korag likes this.
  6. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Good troll

Circa, Fengor and Yomi Scythetalon like this.
  7. Avenging Martyr

Legend

Maybe you just don't get it. At this point I'd take any changes to the core game lol. Half the shit I'm saying in this thread is pure taunting b.s. Because I want every lurking fuck in this argument. Give it your best cause any pro B-Hop argument only holds water for your enjoyment.

Zergs happen regardless. Mounts are a easier to kill, bigger target and slower overall and I agree you should be limited to 1 imo.

I'm dead fucking serious we need to remove or nerf B-Hop and prevent noob griefing overall. Relaunching the game is the best hope to draw in new blood. Another year of development and it could be considered a full fledged game lol.

I'll be happy if this game manages to survive which isn't your priority obviously. I'm not going to get on your down syndrome level. Just ignore me. Your oh so precious crutch should be removed.

I just hope BPG can realize their mistakes. They catered to the wrong crowd and you have the community that you have left as a show for your effort.

Maybe they'll spend a couple hours showing a newb how to play. Most of them will rape another newbs corpse 3 times a day and 2-4 groups doing that an active clan isn't so active anymore.
    --- Post updated ---
    PS: Why don't you show me a single clan formed from new people to Darkfall playing right now. Not renamed, rehashed former players. Show me a single fucking clan that joined this game and stayed active. I want to see a unicorn. Maybe you like your little circle jerk but I wonder if BPG enjoys this dead world.

#387 Avenging Martyr, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Skelly likes this.
  8. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

@Avenging Martyr You're absolutely oblivious if you think one's ability to bunnyhop has even the most remote of influence on their capacity to play this game at a high level. Bunnyhopping is the least of concern outside of statting, properly transitioning, cycling aoe's and pots on cooldown, landing bow shots consistently, knowing how to counter mounted combat, knowing how to begone and position for water combat, knowing how TO mounted combat, and aiming well enough to get direct fireballs, full damage r90's, or outplaying your opponent with well timed spell reflect and vamp combos....

You guys lose 1v6 and 1v7 for a reason. There is no reason for any group of players to be SO fucking horrible at a game and yet still feel the need to critique an aspect of gameplay that affect PvP to a level they have little to no understanding of the possible implications of changes to that area... Idk, you guys quit after week 3 and recently returned for whatever reason and feel like you understand the current state of the game better than the groups that have continuously played and committed themselves to understanding the complexity of the game.

TLDR: You guys are fucking retarded and should comment on how to improve PvE, rather than PvP because you have no clue what you're talking about nor do you speak for the potential unsubbed customers. You're a subset of the horrible players that will always be bad at this game.

Happy New Years, you trash cans.

9. Shivs

Shivs Crypt Guard

If that is how you want to play that’s your style, as I said I prefer to fight, for me this is a PVP game and if I don’t test myself against these guys how can I improve.

What drives me to post is when players call for a nerf to spells which restrict movement because they think it unfair to lose to a larger group.

10. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

This thread is just going round and round in circles with the same idiots saying the same thing and getting more and more toxic. It is obvious nothing is going to come from it so can we please just delete the thread and move on.

11. Yomi Scythetalon

Red Moon Reserves recruiting new players, we'll teach you how to bunny hop.

12. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Legend Streamer

But who will teach you guys first?

Fengor likes this.
  13. Yomi Scythetalon

Some outside help may be required.

Pimptight and EnigmaticD like this.
  14. EnigmaticD

EnigmaticD Fire Elemental
    Legend

thats why i got roped into joining

Slayven and Yomi Scythetalon like this.
  15. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Legend Streamer

so you helped those dirty dogs steal my glorious homeland ????

16. Avenging Martyr

Legend

Thanks for joining the thread. I'll just keep rolling with the punches. Man I was so drunk and high yesterday and you fucks still seem idiotic when my brain is barely functioning.

You're absolutely right there's alot of elements to the game that include skill so why cry for your crutch? Resetting fights is skill right? I'm sure your elite blowbang you got going currently over how skilled you are has reached fever pitch. I mean grimtide could suck start a leaf blower.

1v6 & 1v7 eh so lets change that to real numbers most likely you bringing 2-3 with us having 3-15 depending on time of day / clan activety (talking when the server is active mind you, I'm sure you've almost forgotten what that is like by now). Mind you out of those 3-15 maybe 1-5 can really fight worth a damn.

You being the elite player you are specifically target clans you know are active regardless of how many noobs/casuals may be present cause that's how you get your kicks. I know PvE doesn't matter to you. Or to most of the current B-Hop praising community that is left.

Of course almost none of you have ever tried to heal/defend players who haven't learned the game well yet or maybe some of them are just bad at the game during combat vs veterans. They drag teams down and we all know this. This is why you don't see noobs being dragged behind pros.

1-2 make stupid decisions and you overextend trying to help them and die. We may not be the best players on this server (Though Trammie, Uzik, Ford, Landon and a couple others could make you sweat)

You don't get it this game won't survive with just fucks like you. Maybe some people join and enjoy PvE. Maybe others enjoy the social elements of online games. I'm sure you don't get it but I know the Devs get what I mean. We need the sheep. All games do.

Naturally you don't give a fuck about these people but hey we're not all sociopaths like you and some of us try to make friends in a MMO. I know for you that's hard to comprehend.

Anyways yeah you will generally kick our asses especially since you retreat like it's some rinse repeat instructions.

Hell 2-3 good players could win against us without B-Hop but you need it bitch. Why so you can what? Tactically retreat? Run for your precious pixels you really mean.

Understanding the complexity of the game... LMFAO this one build meta we got with so much relying on chasing or running for 90% of "fights" is oh so complex.

Don't worry though. Don't cry for your crutch I'm sure you'll have it for a long time. I estimate 6-9 months and by then you'll have pushed most people off the server. You and your little happy B-Hop club will be jumping all over this empty world chasing each other from one end of agon to the other.

BPG I just wanted to wake you the fuck up. Happy New year boys. Watch how this server picks up some people after the territory controls and marketplace etc are added. Then watch how the numbers slowly bleed again. You'll have to make some hard decisions and I really don't envy the drama you'll have to deal with. Makes the crowds interaction with me on this thread seem like praise and love lol.

Player Griefing is the plague that kills Darkfall. Always was and always will be. I know you Devs are paying attention or this toxic thread would have been locked days ago. Specially with some of the shit we have been throwing around. Bankruptcy or a real game? The decision in the end will be yours.

#396 Avenging Martyr, Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Dixie Normus likes this.
  17. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Did you really name ford and uzik among your top players? Also its funny to see clans like yours call others pixel huggers when you're always in trash gear because you actually give a shit about your pixels, carebear.

18. Avenging Martyr

Legend

Did I say top players, I said they could make animal sweat in combat if you weren't running like a bitch half the time you fucking retard.

Please stop quoting me. We all know your opinion. "I love B-Hop, You Bad, *insert insult here* trust me the devs have read it over and over. I discuss each element you fucks bring up and talk about various things.

Sometimes I troll, Sometimes I'm just cock slapping you.

I was taught to play back when attrition warfare was the theme. I prefer to kill you and take your shineys and die and leave you my trash. say whatever you want dipshit I know you dry loot me at sieges cause the R60's etc make you hard. Then you raid a noob city with it and run like a bitch if your getting fucked in the ass.

Your right I am a carebear. So are you clinging to this fucking endless chase system. Pretending to be hardcore while wresting in a fucking bouncy house cage match.

19. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

I didn't quote you and I'm slaughtering you in this thread with 1/10th the words and it's apparently making you real upset because you're going full toxic retard every post.

Fengor likes this.
  20. Mc Nasty

Mc Nasty Obsidian Golem
    Legend

What???? Animal would dumpster then easily???

You guys act like a begone is an automatic reset which it def is not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.