Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Train everyone left playing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrapnotcrap, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Yesterday, i got sick of watching a player in plate helmet at a siege. FP set for a mage, q3+q4 mix has always been fine at the very least at this point. Baseline, FP should be easy to acquire at the market.

So

With what we got left, i'm starting to think that we should train everyone left playing. I've reached a point where i don't feel like i need any warm-up. I'd be glad to help anyone with my knowledge of the game. I'd give away my best solo farming spot and more.

I'll tell you one thing about me, i'm a very shy person and if you know me in-game, you probably realized that already. I don't take toxic behaviour lightly, but i don't run from it. I don't talk much, but in the heat of a moment, all that changes in an instant. Just because there's nothing to do most of the time, you don't hear me much. I can understand that other players can be just as shy or more. Those players don't hop-in discords naturally or they don't get together and most importantly, if they are not good yet, they are not going to be playing on their own or initiate.

You know, DF is the only mmorpg where you absolutely must use ''voice'' and most ppl tend to forget that mmo players are not as comfortable as CS players and such when it comes down to that. On top of that, players don't chat in CA at all so most players are left in silence.
    For everything that you do as a team, you have no choice, but to communicate and you have to trust too much. That is the problem imo. I mean, when you farm with somebody, you can't just leave if you both agree'd to farm up for an hour. Then you have to trade together. You can never know if the looter secretly got 2 leenspar key on him or anything super rare. Due to that, you don't naturally chose to farm with any random partner.

Let's train everyone. We don't have to be in the same clan. Let's make everybody left playing feel comfortable enough just to make sure nobody's left in the dark.

Anyone who needs any game-knowledge, duels to improve, wants to know what to solo farm to make 60k-70k per hour or if you have any question at all, MSG me.
    Any players should take part in helping anyone who needs it.

I warn you now, i have no compassion to stubbornness.

#1 Scrapnotcrap, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    JasperHawkins and Methodico like this.
  2. noname

noname Goblin Warrior
    Hero

if there were a way to prevent dueling, possibly with a friendly fire karma mechanism that over time subracts your alignments?? AND add an arena i think we'd see more open world pvp and more pop with an arena

quietnoobz likes this.
  3. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

Doesn't give in-game name feels trolled

4. GoodDoggie

GoodDoggie Earth Elemental

Train me daddy

5. Hostile

Hostile Goblin Warrior

I wanna get trained too pls teach me how to properly wear full inferno

MaxiHori and Yomi Scythetalon like this.
  6. quietnoobz

Teach me how to dougie

7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I don't see any edits and if ya look he does give his ign. In his sig

8. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Oak Lord
    Wealthy Streamer Contributor Legend

Probly looking on his phone doesnt show sigs.
    --- Post updated ---
    Players have to wanna get better as well. I fough and dueld everyone I could, from Trinitys stupid OP 1 hand axe bow mage to Rex's "im really good at dueling destros" poop on your head style, with a shit tier sero in between :)

Korag and quietnoobz like this.
  9. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Some players haven't reached the part where they must get better yet. Some players can't get past their stubbornness for some reason. Some players don't know how to play DF. it's not always about being good or bad, it's about learning how to play DF just like learning how to play chess.

I'm not kidding when i say that i'm seeing mages shooting arrows; no elemental magic. That's literally like picking-up the queen only to make it move like a king; it's stupid. It's clear that nobody has ever talked to those guys or thought them how to property dress-up as heavies.

It's like, we got players apping up for a clan like justice only to get accepted. They may get online on a regular, but nobody's teaching them how to actually play the game and i mean learning how to play, not how to be good.

Learning how to play DF is only the first step.

Korag and Mea Kulpa like this.
  10. Methodico

Methodico Infernal

I need to make money I have 9k in bank lol! Teach me!

11. quietnoobz

I only phone forum fall for the most part I don't see sigs

Also I'm pro pve if you wanna msg quiet noobz, but I only accept pro geared mates who know what they're doing. So come at me after this kid teaches you to gear up for pve

12. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

I'm bloody murderer. I've been farming with you and you thought me well enough in pve.

Slayven and quietnoobz like this.