Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Trying to come up with some good ideas for....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ultra Combo, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo Spellgazer

My binds. I have a razer nostromo and a razer naga mouse. Ive been thinking about the 100 different binds I need to make and ways to easily switch between them. Ray script buttons, R90 Buttons, pungent eyerott. all my heals debuffs Wof. Fighting skills sword and archery attacks. Not to mention I have to have all these programed so that switching and selecting them does not slow down my WASD movements during combat..... Im open to any ideas people have come up with to make really good and easy binds for combat.

2. Leg enD

Leg enD Ghost

1-6, V, B and two mouse buttons for columns

cycle rows with mouse scroll

tab, Q, E = staff, 2h, bow

done, hand never leaves wsad area and no shift+ or alt+ crap, only macro you ever needed was sword n board

Ultra Combo likes this.
  3. Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo Spellgazer

Thanks for that I like that idea.... I guess in my original post though I should of asked people in a different way. I was really looking for how people used AHK to make one button do different things depending on what wep you had out. I never understood how that was accomplished. I dont really understand scripts but there was a way to make your computer do this.

4. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

Hopefully we will be able to eliminate some of the need for external macros and you won't need to worry about this.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo Spellgazer

Awesome I really hope thats true... but for the mean time during ALpha phase im going to need the script and understand how it works =]

6. KoKane

KoKane Celestial

Unholy Wars did actually get some things right. Some of that was the Sword n Board coming out with one button press, etc.
    Although it does seem like a no brainer type of thing, given the intensity of Darkfalls combat.

But as Leg End said, ergonomics is key. Keeping your hand where it needs to be while accessing as many easy to use keys as possible should yield the best possible results.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  7. Leg enD

Leg enD Ghost

my setup was so simple, after getting used to cycling bars (took a while) I was as fast as any macro and didn't have to worry about various lags causing me issues with cooldowns

I wasn't the only one, not everybody had a lengthy script, only common one was for rays