Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Unified message from the staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kol Taggar, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

So one thing I think is interesting here is the wide range of opinions between people with blue forum names.

For instance, I was perusing a member named Kevin Lee's former posts and couldn't help but notice some strikingly dissenting opinions.

Hows that going to be handled? Majority rules, supermajority rules? Kimoshu decides? Mortal combat? Coin flip? Draw a straw?

2. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Loyal Patron Legend

Seems like a mix of voting and dictatorship from whats been said.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Aristos Giannes

Aristos Giannes Cairn Giant
    Hero

Clearly the only reasonable option is real life Mortal Kombat

4. Nooblet

Nooblet Goblin Shaman
    Legend

We actually go out in the yard and play king of hill and we follow the winners option.

But actually there is a team that decides with Kimoshu having the finale say.

5. Andrew

Andrew Eodrin
    Staff Member BPG Representative

This!

This is something we're addressing. We don't like to squelch the team because we value opinions and discussion but this is resulting in a bit of scattered appearance publicly. Ultimately I'll be directing game design final decisions with feedback from the community and our internal game design committee. Think of it as having veto rights for certain key issues. For the issues we all mostly agree but exact solutions have differing solutions. This is great because through discussion and debate we can come to the best solution at the end.

6. Rawr

Rawr Chosen of Khamset

Everybody obviously listens to me and me alone. I am going to nerf destroyers INTO THE GROUND!

(I am just kidding), but as Andrew said, we have varying opinions, and typically we come to an agreement after much discussion and there's an internal team who sit around a circle in their robes and cast their runestones into the voting portal, then we sacrifice a few Devils and a result comes out.

7. Xipos<3

Xipos<3 Stormgraive
    Legend

1v1 full loot, best out of 3 decides it.