Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Voice over IP when?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Battle Smurf, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I am not elite, not even in the slightest lol. Stop sounding like an idiot. VOIP is not what makes a game good or any reason a person plays a game, it is an option and it works badly in any game I have tried that does use it. People are generally grouped and using a comms system so it renders it mostly useless other than a few jackasses that like to abuse it and harass/troll people. It damn sure isn't some kind of saving grace. Wtf does utube have to do with it? I have watched lots of vids myself and see the stupid that you seem to crave on display and while sometimes it is entertaining it hardly adds much to the experience as most people just shut it off. If I wanna listen to a bunch of morons I can go to ROA discord

None of the remainder of your brain dead "I wanna be listened to" shit rant is relevant at all. People talking in open world is not content and none of this has shit to do with pvp, Holy shit go outside and get some air cause that moist basement air is hurting your brain in big way.

Game need meaningful content 100% but VOIP is for sure not it

Sentius Nox likes this.
  2. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

WoW me and korag actually agree on something its a fucking miracle and proves that voip must be a bad idea lol.

Sentius Nox likes this.
  3. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Legend

I refuse you believe thats a real question with the amount of time you clearly spend infront of a computer/phone.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

yes cause it takes an insane amount of time to type on a forum.. Must mean I sit here 12 hours a day in order to spend 10min worth of typing.
    Should try thinking before talking, I mean it really serves to help ya not look so damn stupid

Sentius Nox likes this.
  5. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Legend

1: The ability to disable it invalidates this as a concern (i can't believe somebody doesnt know how to open the options menu, i simply can't believe that level of "special")

EDIT: based on what i just quoted, ill consider that valid.

2: This argument can be used for anything, nothing really to do with the suggestion, rather your dislike of it.

3: Valid, a higher cost is possible, we have to assume the company were giving money to is competent enough though to implement something without creating a delay or be bugged. I know their record is poor, to say the least, but making suggestions around an incompetent company is a lot like making suggestions based on having 20 people playing, if you want the game to do well, you can't.
    --- Post updated ---
    How many posts per day you at? Yeah you look great LOL

6. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

damn right I do so much so I have kids like you matching my post count cuz triggered

Sentius Nox likes this.
  7. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

As far as number 1 goes Darkfall ui isn't that great, I guess it depends on how easy it was to find, but a new player trying to turn it off could have problems finding it.

As far as 2 goes isn't my dislike of the suggestion something to do with the suggestion? Also I have no idea how long it would take them to implement in game voice chat, it could be really quick or it could be really long, I would imagine 99% of people would rather them spend that time on other content, + why spend time working on content that most would probably disable.

Korag and Sentius Nox like this.
  8. Sentius Nox

Sentius Nox Skeleton Archer
    Legend

Ok so this is going to be the most impactful, deep, wise, and overall best reply in human history...............................................................................
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Ok you ready for this...........................................................................
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................here it comes
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and I forgot.....KORAG IS GOD IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mic drop*

#28 Sentius Nox, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  9. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Wouldn't being the biggest no name on NA give you some sort of name, making it so you aren't the biggest no name?

Sentius Nox likes this.
  10. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Seeing some of the responses in this thread make me question if whats left of this community even deserve a populated, fun, Darkfall sandbox game that can be stream/ youtube viable for content creators.

It's honestly sad how limited some of you view Darkfall and it's further proof what made it magical (the community) is never coming back, especially when you fight me and others trying to bring back the glory at every step.

I didn't leave the Darkfall party, it left me.

I look forward to seeing (and TALKING to) some of you in the next great PvP sandbox game in 2020

11. Leo Woods

Leo Woods Skeleton Archer

Which is?...

12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

so let me get this right>? You havent even touched ROA not meaningfully anyway if at all.
    Yet you are some kind of guru on game designs and needs and telling everyone here that without VOIP DF is doomed to fail. That the people so badly want VOIP that they will never come back and play the game cause it is some kind of amazing feature and that REAL content should come second to it?

I agree off on and on with some of your ideas/suggestions but this post cannot be taken even slightly serious. You just said everyone that doesn't want voip in df is dumb and sad. Which in reality just made yourself into some kinda liberal "I have to be right" out of touch d-bag.

Sentius Nox likes this.
  13. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor

Yep. But you do need voice for viral trolling videos.

Also, kindof a wierd attitude to have when your sentences are jumbled messes.

14. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

what attitude is it you believe I have?
    I am sorry your ability to comprehend is less than mine, I have done a lot of reading about mixing letters around and messing up sentence structure and how the human brain is able to read past that with little to no trouble. Knowing this leads me to believe that perhaps your brain function is a bit lower than the average human.

Sorry but I hope ya have a great day anyways....!

Sentius Nox likes this.
  15. Methodico

Methodico Ghost

You can say what you want but VOIP it's fun, stop, that's the point! It is something that will improve this game, stop. VOIP it's too much fun for darkfall players.

#35 Methodico, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  16. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

fun is a relative term
    not everyone agrees with you as this thread clearly states

Sentius Nox and Leo Woods like this.
  17. Sentius Nox

Legend

And with this statment the thread is now closed. Conversation completed. Thank you all, and have a nice day. =)

Korag likes this.
  18. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

your liking too many of my posts.
    People love to attack my like ratio when they have nothing better to come at me with ( I know it is laughable when they do that) but I do not wanna take away from them when it is all they have.

Sentius Nox likes this.
  19. Sentius Nox

Legend

xD

I dont like posts. So when I do its deserved. Except for this last one. That one was just too funny not to like.

Korag likes this.