Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Wager: bloody vs nightmare

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Scrapnotcrap, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Telling the whole truth this time

We have completed a total of 2 wagers, not 1. This is where ppl get confused.

1st wager,

i was lag spiking. I had that same issue all night. I lost 2 rounds. I told nightmare we can go for the the 3rd round. If i lose, i was supposed to give him 100k and i was willing to.
    Nightmare insisted that we should stop. Instead, he wanted me to wager his son on fortnite. I accepted. Better that than not having fun and losing 100k. I lost to his son on FN in a best of 30. Result: 4-30 on him. I had a lot of fun.
    Nightmare was on comms(FN) and i told him that i was going to pay him 100k. Nightmare told me that we should fight again. If i win, i get to keep my gold. He wins, he gets double.

So here, you can see that the first day of our wager has absolutely nothing to do with the second wager. Completely irrelevant.

Next day: we are both ready. I'm not lagging, i fixed that. I can revert that fix with CMD to show y'all that i truly was lag spiking and constantly on the verge of getting kicked-out the server. With no lag-spike all day, i was able to warm-up for 30 minute to 1 hour long.

PM me for proof because i'm not coming back here, i'm moving on.

Second wager:

-I won first round. He tells me he forgot to eat. I tell him ok. Tells me i'm kinda calling him a liar. So he told me he was going to upload a video to show me that. Like, stop acting as if ppl don't forget to eat shit in darkfall.
    -Second round, i won that. No excuse this time.
    -3rd round, he won 1.
    -4rd round, i won

3-2.

Why 3-2 on me? Because he said he won 1 round yesterday where i was not lagging despite this being a completely different wager. I said ok because i was fully confident in my skill to win no matter what that day. Nightmare to me is only scary in melee.

enjoy.

#1 Scrapnotcrap, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  2. tk5801

tk5801 Undead Dwarf
    Hero

Pure undautulated intelligence.

High iq player will always respect and give the nod of hat to.

More please :)
    --- Post updated ---
    ANY WUNE SPEEK HEBREW TRANSLAtion?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

I just get the feeling this kid has 7 ping

tk5801 likes this.
  4. tk5801

tk5801 Undead Dwarf
    Hero

Hey guys, looking to raise a few bucks. Even 3 $ will help me get through my child support which has been amping up for about 3 years. Please consider my feelings and relationship with my parole officer before ignoring this ESPECIALLY important message. Secondly... I have no microwave.

Thanks for understanding!!!!

Also, this one night my little friend gotti, was drinking Bacardi, then he got the shotti to the body. I wept loudly and promised his mother I would not be proud of the evil which came profoundly. God bless my friend St Rafael, and his guardian angel St matthew.

#4 tk5801, Apr 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  5. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

think he has 30ish

tk5801 likes this.
  6. tk5801

tk5801 Undead Dwarf
    Hero

Hes good for like 40 ping, But if he was a wolf he would be insane.

7. Auron

Auron Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Good video mate!

tk5801 likes this.
  8. tk5801

tk5801 Undead Dwarf
    Hero

A lot of demons come to my shows <> as well as angels, a lot of demons demons demons demons

negocromn likes this.
  9. negocromn

negocromn Black Knight
    Legend

u.u

10. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

11. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

I'm not even avoiding shit. You said you would make your son wager me on fortnite so i accepted.

Your youtube video was recommended to me: i wasn't even on my df youtube account.

I didn't think i would have to go as far as telling the whole story, but ok.

I was still lag-spiking. You said you'd let your son log-on fortnite for a 1v1 wager. He's very good: he won 30 rounds, i only won 3-5: i never duel at fortnite. I said you deserve it, i'll give you your 100k.
    You said let's fight 2morrow. I had to win to keep my gold.

2morrow comes, you said you are keeping 1 victory out of 2. You said that yourself when we got back on niff. If i'm lying, then why the hell didn't we stop waging after your first victory that last day huh? That shit don't make sense.

Your son helped you win your first wager before we went for the 3rd round. I even said we should do it again one day after the second wager. Why you acting all cool in-game, but in the forum, you act that way? Even on comms in fortnite, we sounded both pretty cool to each other.

You mad coz you think i'm calling you a liar on the food thing. When all i said was: ok. You said i'm kinda calling you a liar, but you never said that it shouldn't count.

Just remember: on 2 occasion, i was going to give you your 100k and it would be over.

Finally

If there's anyway to restore old private convo's, let me know. Maybe i can ask a gm.

Not done. I'm watching a movie atm.

During our wager, you said your son would like to play with me again. Where's that energy now?

I'm only here to respond to the title of the video that was recommended to me. I'm done here, not reading anything else.

I avoided the forum for 2-3 days because i knew this was coming. It's so predictable. I can bring more truth, but i just don't wanna go as far as bringing someone else into the mix. I'm not like that.

How many yes man will he have after that? Let's see. I won't be here to see this unless i have to...

#11 Scrapnotcrap, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  12. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Crypt Guard
    Patron

You guys should have a rematch and charge gold to watch ppv style

13. Degamra

Degamra Winterbound
    Hero

why watch when you can get full detailed novel write ups

negocromn likes this.