Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

What would you like to see from us?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by kinglear, Apr 9, 2018.

1. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

[​IMG]

As you can see, we're a group of burly straight dudes lookin' for some guidance on what you the denizens of agon, want to see from us. We're lookin to throw some weights around and get fucking pumped with eachother and marvel at our own ripped bodies while you, my dudes, do what you're ganna do, dude.

We're looking to start a little bit of in game drama for the mamas that will lead to some hilarious bro-time while we shove our massive fists down the dragons throat

GUT PUNCH

Thats right, over at REiGN we do villages, we do the pvp, we smoke gays and big nosed battle horns around town all while keepin it blue, for the billboards. chicks dig billboards in case you betas didnt know.

speakin of betas, fetality brutalitys back, and hes sorer than ever from all those ladies that we alphas over at REiGN steal.

So any of ya ladies wanna rumble in the jungle, come on up to Yssam where im bound in tolen que? tolenque baby girl, thats spanish for royal holding, where i live with the rest of my straight up party boyswho r intwo chisckss

im as hetero as they come. heteropvper, i bang out enemies and allies alike, you see my boys at a village you see them dead or running because is ee them and i scream i comms " iwant their booties!" " iwant their butts"! with a shriek! and i come, hard and fast, and i kill my allies

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 kinglear, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Funky zeit, Grimtide and Inositol like this.
  2. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

Uma piroca veiuda.

viniciusdel likes this.
  3. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

I'm a prick already, a straight up party prick looking fuck bitches get money

I have over three hundred million there are sixteen therefore im right

now you on ther other hand rex has thirteen no thats wrong
    do you want no i want ice cream

please dont do yes yes yes just like that dad

did you see me last no i didnt yet you should watch it i get i know you get i have many upvotes you upvote yet 253 upvotes not many i know but stop get more i cant stop i really dont i know stop dad not like i dont understand

money
    money
    money
    fuck
    money
    money
    money

how do i

stop i know ill stop i promise

party boy party boy straight up party boy

okay so thats welcome to my minecraft stop its not a lets play welcome to my minecraft tutorial today its night time tonight i will show you its not showing them its teaching them today i will teach you how to strip mine its not strip mine its club mine today i will teach you how to club mine in the wilderness yes wilderness god wards god wards god wards god wards god ward

4. Inositol

Inositol Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Calm down son

5. kinglear

kinglear Black Knight

One thing I'd be interested in is buffing the ice dragon in a way that makes the current tedium more worth it for players. I would like to see it buffed to potentially drop 50% more gold, skin for up to double the materials of a normal fire dragon and drop two Theyril keys. This would actually make the investment and risk of bringing a boat out to Nifflheim worth the reward, as currently there is no reason to kill the ice dragon over one of the three fire dragons.

Additionally, the ice dragon's health should be reduced by 25-33% in an attempt to make it less of a tedious task comparable to killing 2-3 fire dragons, as it is just too high. The damage the ice dragon can deal to boats should either be reduced by 75%, with the intention of it being eliminated if BPG feels that ice dragons are still too tedious to kill.

It would also be neat if the ice dragon's skinning table was enhanced to include rare materials that can be used in artisan crafting, for ice dragon leather or bone.

6. GoodDoggie

GoodDoggie Earth Elemental

I dont want to read these walls of text so could someone just tell me if this is a mental breakdown or not?

7. ijharb

ijharb Celestial
    Supporter

I tried to select my gender for far too long

Grimtide likes this.
  8. Chantree

Chantree Dire Zombie
    Wealthy Legend

This is why you should say no to drugs.

Korag likes this.
  9. earl-sweatervest

earl-sweatervest Goblin Warlord

You are not funny, it was funny to laugh at you when you were everyones whipping boy in sinister, but now you just try too hard to get attention

10. Inositol

Inositol Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

Yikes the irony.

Your avatar, your sig, your attention-seeking posts in global...

Yikes.

earl-sweatervest, kinglear and Sique like this.
  11. earl-sweatervest

earl-sweatervest Goblin Warlord

It's alright, just let him defend himself. I know he prefers to let his masters speak for him, but atleast let him try!

12. TyteDaddyTite

TyteDaddyTite Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Only part I read.

Fengor and Sero like this.