Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

What's going on?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Dim Mok, Mar 26, 2019.

1. KoKane

KoKane Celestial

I actually didnt get a notification from tagging me like that. Hmm

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

3. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

With the 100+ no shows then coming randomly with 22+ in dragon bags against tta alone was already hard enough, and fighting 35+ public enemy with our 30 at frostbourne was hard enough, fighting both of them allied together with dayar hard on our backs sucking sero? Obvious boring nutcup. No thanks.

Oh and I love the elitist dribble at the end, priceless.
    --- Post updated ---
    Who was interfering first?

Arrow started all of this by sucking you off because of some naked in bw trolling him at a village for hiding in his house. He said straight up that he was going to message you and bring 15 dayar to hit us in the back in all of our sieges, and that is exactly what he did well before defiance got involved in any other way besides hitting us in the back too

https://gyazo.com/34b5bcc259a06ad55f0559b0a5d6f9b9

Dayar/Public Enemy are the ones who started this server war by deciding to throw their lot in with TTA knowing they just dropped over 100 no shows (and have always continued to do so even when they had 67 man siege force). Won't be any mercy, obviously.

#103 Marxman, May 27, 2019
    Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Dim Mok likes this.