Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

When a zerg lord rages...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaptainAmerica, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

You know what would ACTUALLY naturally facilitate something like that??

A Wipe, + strict race wars with longer character progression and no race changes allowed, + a revamp of the clan system where there is ONLY 1 Supreme General allowed per clan and a maximum of 3 generals per clan with actual PERKS and tools ONLY available to people of that rank, + a revamped alliance system where allying and deallying can't be done willy nilly and actually have perks and consequences for doing so.

You could expand upon that further by offering rewards and 1 leadership role per race with special perks that would be coveted and fought over, or even elected by the other players of that race.

Down the road you could even create racial warfronts/towers in mid map (i want to BUILD A WALL) for each race to fight over/ control territory and funnel pvp into mid map that even unclanned newbies of each race could check out. Maybe make the Center Dungeon a prize that offers kill quests for sick loot for whichever race "owns" control of it that day

These kinds of things would mitigate nutcupping of "vets" and encourage a more multi faceted war (rather tha n just the same old 2 sides), and interest DIFFERENT TYPES OF PLAYERS into returning to RoA.

I'd totally come back and try to create an Alfar only Faction if there were perks/tools to do so. It would be player made drama/content which RoA sorely lacks atm

Do SOMETHING @Andrew

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #141 Battle Smurf, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

MaryJane has tons of potential, whether or not she realizes it is up to HER, not fucking myater

3. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

A REAL wolf king would ONLY play with other wolves

Fengor and Mea Kulpa like this.
  4. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Says the dude on his knees against defiance sucking them off :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: HELLOO?!?!?
    :smirk:
    --- Post updated ---
    Defiance tried pulling this same trick the first time this war happened lol. I was a recruit/low rank for the majority of it without saying shit on the forum but as soon as I did start to say anything and got promoted they tried retroactively blaming everything on me :tearsofjoy: as if I was always the leader and always talking shit, but they started vet blobbing us down in every siege wayy before that.

5. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Oak Lord
    Wealthy Streamer Contributor Legend

I stopped reading any of your quotes after reading dumbass. You cant just talk without getting tilted. Long story short Rhy its anybody choice to want to excel at this game. But its up to us...people who lead them to provide purpose motivation and direction. You obviously dont provide that. And it shows.

And @Battle Smurf these are dark times and I agree race wars should have NEVER been taken out. Makes real weird for a nerd like me to RP.

Korag likes this.
  6. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Did sero not provide that direction? Why didn't it work? He says they are so bad they can't be taught even the most basic things lol, not just with my leadership but also with his according to him.

7. Yomi Scythetalon

Always pointing fingers at everyone else but yourself. Sero could train you guys. But you choose the defeatist mentality for your clan. He wasnt Legions leader. You are. Start owning that responsibility or keep playing this game in misery. Your choice.

Korag and Nugsbunny like this.
  8. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Did you even read what he was saying? He said "individually you are all shit" and was extremely clear that he thought it was more than a leadership issue lol, was an individual issue too. You can disagree with him if you want, but you can't deny that is what he was saying.

9. DeadlyHit

DeadlyHit Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

The levels of Insanity Rhy shares on these forums is insane, also whats with the obsession of MJ becoming a top player? poor girl doesn't even play in defiance anymore

10. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

I don't know what makes y'all think that Rhy is not leading. I think i know what it is, but if that's the reason, it's stupid to take that angle against him. We all got lives outside of darkfall.

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  11. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Just an example of how somebody can play for a long time and still not be very good without it being the fault of leadership, it's an individual choice people make to play this game with a casual mentality, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. Also, some clans attract those types of people more than others. Obviously your clan doesn't attract that type of person, the one you had just left apparently.
    --- Post updated ---
    Take a look around, its 99% defiance/africa/rmr (all siege allies against us) on this forum and it's always been like that since as long as I have been in legion/gg and even before obviously. Just because they all agree on something doesn't mean anything at all, these aren't unique individual people coming up with their own unique individual opinions, these are sheep just repeating what they were told a million times by people who lie constantly.

12. Yomi Scythetalon

Its ok to be casual. Have you tried to be less of a butt though?
    --- Post updated ---
    Crying about sieges when youre on the losing end. You guys darkside, legion, drifters owned like 80 percent of the map lol

13. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

it's not ok for sero :tearsofjoy: or other mega try hards who join us and end up leaving to join the enemy because they think some of us aren't good enough

Lol so even when defiance's siege alliance gets all of the wonders/theyril mines you are still going to cry that we own 80% of the map? :tearsofjoy: They don't want the vast majority of those holdings, and we don't really care for them either, but nobody is as active in pve as us so naturally they fall under our realm because nobody fucking wants them. They do want the wonders and theyril mines however, something you don't seem to mention when you cry about who owns what

14. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

He has never been that. Atleast not against us. I actually think Rhy is one of the coolest dude.

The way ppl behave on the forum is never the same way they behave on discord or ingame. I thought ppl knew that already.

Mea Kulpa and Marxman like this.
  15. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

I appreciate that :relaxed:

I am generally nice to people who are being nice, and rude to people being rude, nothing crazy there imo. I was really nice to Vakeshi for example, even though he's an enemy, but after he invited me to a party mid-fight at the siege yesterday on purpose I started to be rude to him, naturally, lol. If people act like scum I treat them like scum, if they don't then I treat them nice no matter which side they are on.
    --- Post updated ---
    If I would have randomly joined defiance instead of grief goons a bit over a year ago they would have been just fine with me in comms and would have never even noticed, everything that they say/think is purely propaganda geared towards helping defiance as a clan. That's it. If they can demonize their enemy, whether what they say is true or not, if will benefit them because people will want to fight against the "villains". And since they completely dominate the forum and agon chat, it works pretty well.

#155 Marxman, Feb 11, 2019
    Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  16. MrsCrazyCatLady

MrsCrazyCatLady Goblin Shaman

@Marxman dude I know my name is sweet as fuck to you but you may wanna keep it outta your mouth before you end up with diabetes

I'm flattered by your interest in me but you talk about me too much boo it's kinda creepy now

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  17. Marxman

Marxman Obsidian Golem
    Loyal

Keep pretending like the only reason I'm bringing you up isn't because you are the worst player in defiance :tearsofjoy: Please, don't flatter yourself. I can easily use yellow as an example instead but since arrow has played on his account they like to pretend like he has gotten pretty good lmao :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

If there was someone else in defiance as low tier as you that doesn't let arrow play on their account I would use them instead. I haven't said anything about you personally other than having a casual mindset, which is obviously related entirely to the point I'm trying to make. Nothing personal.

18. MrsCrazyCatLady

You actually drinking battery acid now rather than sniffing petrol? I ain't in Defiance anymore kid as you where told before .

Yellow would put you over his knee and spank you till you cried like the little girl you are lol

#158 MrsCrazyCatLady, Feb 11, 2019
  19. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Are we talking about yellow ranger?

20. MrsCrazyCatLady

wow wtf is wrong with you dude.. why be so horrible to yellow? dont hate what u aint princess
    Yellow is 10,000 times the man/ pvp'er youll ever be
    Rhy just be better man