Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Who are main guilds? Playstyle? Alliances? Casual players welcome?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Fiara, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Fiara

Fiara New Member

I'm new to the game, and would like to know who the main guilds are currently? Roughly how many members etc.?

Another thread from a month ago said "GG,RMR,KAGD,REIGN, Defiance, Head Hunter, Tiny noodles and Yall suck are probably the most active In that order."

What are the playstyles of each? (i.e. only kill players who are being jerks, only kill players not in their guild, only kill players they think they can win against etc.)

Also, would love it if someone can translate the acronyms for me :)

GG=?
    RMR=?
    KAGD=?
    etc.

Which guilds are open to casual players? (I have kids, so I can only play a bit here and there on weekends, plus evenings after 10 pm when they're asleep haha)

Back in my Asheron's Call 2 days, the guilds were either honor guilds (don't kill other players unless they're in a guild that's an formal enemy of said guild), or pk guilds (i.e. kill on site anyone who isn't specifically in an alliance with their guild). I figure it would be handy to know who's who in Rise of Agon :)

I tend to play in the honor guild style (I'm not judging the other side... I play FFA PvP games because I like the suspense of never knowing when someone is going to come along and kick my butt, after all)... but I'd love to know more about the current guilds.

Thanks for reading all! :)

soulpcbr and Isaac Clarke like this.
  2. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Well since no one else has replied yet, I guess I'll chime in.

By the sounds of it you might enjoy playing in a clan like Justice. Wes Furtive is a golden beacon of chivalry on this server, and he's likely recognized as the more trustworthy blue player. His clan doesn't kill every player on sight and they tend to help tons of new players. *Edit I guess Wes isn't in Justice anymore, I'm not sure, someone can correct me*

Another option would be Red Moon Reserves, they help the most new players imo. Jman may not be the most accomplished PvP'r but I log in each and every day to see that guy helping new players acclimate to this difficult game.

GG = Grief Goons
    RMR = Red Moon Reserves
    KAGD = Kids Are Gonna Die

Hope this helps.

#2 Isaac Clarke, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. Fiara

Fiara New Member

Thank-you so much Isaac! your info was super helpful and much appreciated! :)

4. newp

newp Goblin Shaman

Kids Are Gonna Die operate independently w/ out an alliance.
    We play honorably and cater to all players.

Andrew and Fiara like this.
  5. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

All traits their name represents :p

Fiara likes this.
  6. Nugsbunny

Nugsbunny Windlord
    Loyal Legend

Hahahaha you can't be serious. Good joke man 10/10 seriously made me laugh pretty hard

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Marxman likes this.