Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Who Played the Best Game of Politics?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by koruun, Mar 27, 2016.

1. whittdogg

whittdogg Goblin Scout
    Legend

I agree. Although I did not do much 1v1 PVP, I spent a lot of time worrying about wall swimming and AFK leveling. I had so much more fun actually playing the game instead of frantically worrying about leveling myself up. The grind of skills is needed but I hope this is adjusted in the right way (NOT LIKE DFUW) so there is a means to level but also to take in the world and gameplay DF1 offered. But, if nothing is changed I will be happy just to go back home.

2. Marvin

Marvin Crypt Guard

Yeah all that time you wasted epeening trying to delude yourself as the greatest 1vs1 player in a sandbox mmo with a small population and no e-sport scene to even gain any irl financial gain.. What a waste of time man..

In other news grass is green the sky is blue.

Machinist likes this.
  3. Sanguinius

Sanguinius Goblin Warrior
    Hero

Played rust against this guy... on the rust factions server.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. whittdogg

whittdogg Goblin Scout
    Legend

LOL, I don't think anyone has to worry about making financial gains from DF, though good point. My friend is all wrapped up in playing DOTA trying to be financially competitive. I was never good at PVP in Darkfall, but I loved this game a lot. Loved that you could have the freedom to be a great PVP'er or just venture out even if it meant getting your ass handed to you. With a high population, that tended to happen to me way more often. Still happened with low population too. The dynamic of politics will be much stronger with a higher population I think but I am excited even if only like 30 people play.

5. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

-Snow White for her ability to get tons of help for every siege she was involved in.

-Dim Mok for his ability to run a clan + alliance buy having a thriving clan/ally market system.

-Bear Grim towards the end for his clans sieging prowess.

-Zealot leadership for their ability to turn the tide of any siege.

-This last guys name slips my mind: he was oogle snizzles, SG. He would come and go throughout DF and had a knack for gathering a large clan each time he came back. He would than siege a bunch of holdings, usually crappy ones. Than he would sell them for real money cheating his clan out of holdings and than go away again for a few months. Fuck I can't believe I forget his name. I mention him because he knew how to work and scam people in df politics. (No not DJ terrorizer, im thinking of a similar guy)

was it krypy? dreadlord? hmm i cant rememebr for sure

6. koruun

koruun Gravelord

Definitely not Dreadlord Krypyy haha, he was the SG of the Gentlemen, and I can assure you he never sold a holding. However our focus was on being the villains of Darkfall and I think in that respect he succeeded, because even today many people hate him. And I wouldn't call Darkmoore, Chuharacua Bay, Kolesh etc crappy holdings, so it must be someone else :)

Incanuth Archbane likes this.
  7. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

No it was him he would sell holdings for real money. He thought I was his friend and would always approach me about a holding he has for sale. Than talk about the clans that bought other holdings from him for real money.

8. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

boobs.

9. koruun

koruun Gravelord

Well you said yourself you couldn't recall the name, so maybe you're a bit confused. You also say that the person in question gathered large clans and then abandoned them, which cannot be Krypyy for the simple fact that his clans had the same members, merely changing the name of the clan. However, while I cant speak for Krypyy from before the Gentlemen as I came in around that time, that never happened later on and the only time I ever saw your name was on the forums so the friendship must have ended before I came into the picture.

Incanuth Archbane likes this.
  10. Virtual Fear

Virtual Fear Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Gluttony in the early days of Darkfall.

11. zaxxon123

zaxxon123 Dire Zombie
    Supporter

That senor noobstriker guy was the best at pollitics. "Give us half your shit or we will kill you"

12. Heldana

Heldana Windlord
    Legend

that helps a lot, yes

Machinist likes this.
  13. Owyn Magnus

Owyn Magnus Varangian Warthane

You guys are getting politics/diplomacy and leadership all mixed up.

Two entirely different things.

Grimtide and Forgotten like this.
  14. Forgotten

Forgotten Goblin Warlord
    Benefactor Supporter

KoKane :beermug:

Leg enD likes this.
  15. Machinist

Machinist Deadeye

actually you are completely wrong because gold dupers made thousands, i call one na guy i was in a guild with buying a car with the money, people used to lock the devil down and sell gold even quite late into the game, character selling and buying went into the hundreds and thousands as well, but this stuff goes on in alot of games, its naive to say it doesnt. some people look at a game in order how rich they can get ingame or how to make real life money, there many out the box ways of playing.

lol

negan :screamcat:

16. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Goblin Shaman

That's just a bold face lie I've never liked you why would I think we were friends?

koruun likes this.
  17. Truedon

Truedon Spellgazer

Are you joking :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"foggen" lol master zergling nothing more.

18. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

This kid. You'd sell holdings every time you took a break from df. No need to lie. You'd msg me asking if I'd pay real money to get my clan a holding each time. And than brag about how you have others sold already. You were like a real estate agent. That's why I don't like most df players. I call them out and they all lie. This time around I will be recording and screen shot everything.

You sold them for real money or Ingame money stating you can just sell the gold.

19. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Goblin Shaman

Your funny. now try and name one holding I tried to sell.

koruun likes this.
  20. Mega

Mega Air Elemental
    Legend

That's why I wrote he was the most manipulative leader from EU :)