Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Who says you can't have drama in a low pop game????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MerlinBlue, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus Black Knight
    Legend

[QUOTE="helgrik, post: 214740, member: 58]

How many more people are going to quit over that crew of bank thieves, trade gankers, and cheaters?[/QUOTE]

If I had to guess I'd say all of them.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. helgrik

helgrik Infernal
    Legend

If I had to guess I'd say all of them.[/QUOTE]

This is one of those few times I'd like to see BPG abuse of power and remove the cancer.

But I fear it is too late. Maybe if something was done much earlier on, that would have made a significant difference.

Dixie Normus likes this.
  3. MerlinBlue

MerlinBlue Goblin Scout

Who says anyone quit?

Besides, squanto wasn't the one that kicked us out of our noob clan.

Lol your logic is flawed and pointed in the wrong direction. Feel free to be upset but you have to point it in the correct direction.

Life happens, and you have to act appropriately. Kicking your entire clan of new players is not the correct action and furthermore claiming to hold a noob only/friendly clan only to kick them all out when they act nooby is hypocritical to say the least.

I appreciate what squanto did, everyone has learned a valuable lesson one way or another ;p

Korag, Uncle Jo and Sheep Ish like this.
  4. helgrik

helgrik Infernal
    Legend

The heart of the problem isn't gruk. Instinct was hired and they turned on you all. They are low lifes of the server and are a major reason why the game suffers. Imagine how manynew players learning the game ultimately quit because of repeated harassment by them.

In gruk's defense, anyone gets frustrated when people don't listen. But he shouldn't run a guild. Period.

5. MerlinBlue

MerlinBlue Goblin Scout

I won't debate you further on what i don't have enough experience in, I'm sure you've seen more of the instinct players than i have.

I agree with your sentiment on running a guild. He's definitely NOT the HEART of the problem, but if players from our clan quit the game, he is definitely deserving of some blame.

6. helgrik

helgrik Infernal
    Legend

Gruk is at fault for not preparing you all properly for that unfortunate outcome. As a guild leader, that's his responsibility. Especially for new players.

Good luck finding a new home.

7. Sean Connery

Sean Connery Fire Elemental
    Tester

How much was he paying you guys?

8. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

So did u get paid is the real question?
    Or just in runes

9. Squanto

Squanto Black Knight
    Legend

No, I told him ahead of time not to pay us and that the pvp was enough. All we got was the runes, he was going to hire us for a siege in the future so I told him to pay us then.

Slayven likes this.
  10. Sean Connery

Sean Connery Fire Elemental
    Tester

So you took a form of payment in rune stones? But instead of being honourable you turn on them and kill them and take there ship?

11. vi0lat0rs

vi0lat0rs New Member
    Supporter

I got some popcorn :D - I had 60k gold in trade window - they were never to be in the water, if they wanted to just bang should have refused the job. I kicked everyone indiscriminately because yes, I have too high expectations of people and a rage problem that I don't try and hide. I kicked everyone because of the shit communication, and the lack of following direction. I don't pay out 140k to people + gear + boat supplies + boat in my clan/alliance for people to not follow my orders,

Heres the thing that people fail to understand --- Learning Communication and Teamwork is more important than the fucking schooner - its an investment and due to how nearly everyone froze and paniced and questioned my calls and then ignored them told me to quit wasting time on people who won't listen and allow them to disperse into other clans with lower expectations.

I'll just leave this here too --- LATER THAT NIGHT.......

Gruk Breaks His Keyboard enjoy

I have 0 sense of shame - try me.

shooky likes this.
  12. MerlinBlue

MerlinBlue Goblin Scout

Absolutely who cares about gold. Idgaf if you pay 10k per clan member to show up to events, that's not why we came anyways lol. (10k is nothing)

You're hypocritical in every thing you say and do.

Guess how you learn communication? Guess how you learn at all? By failing.

You're the one who raged for getting f'd in the A. Yet somehow, in your mind, it's everyone else's fault.

Lol

Korag likes this.
  13. rikilii

rikilii Celestial

"Jump off at own discretion, k?"

Seriously, you douchebags were meant for each other. You should just join Instinct.

Korag likes this.
  14. shooky

shooky Goblin Scout

Thing is it wasn't just the gold he help with. I was there the pass 2 too 3 days before this happen which all he did was help and gave advice.

He even warn every buddy don't get under his skin.

Ever wonder why im still in the clan? I understand him. Sure he gets angry fast he even admits this. Hes a cool guy too hang with. Heck even if we not even in the game we talk in discord. Well in my case i chat with him.

Biggest issue is ignoring what he said. And than people going back in the water which they shouldn't be in the water in the first place. If those didin't happen everything would of went great as it always did when im on the boat with him.

I wouldn't be in this game or even know what it was with out him. He helped me TONS. I also ony had too pay for a sub one time and i been playing for like 4 months now.

#34 shooky, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  15. kilrath81

kilrath81 Black Knight
    Lifetime Legend

I've played with Gruk in the past, he has a heart of gold and wears it on his sleeve. He is quick to anger and draws drama like no other. In the end though he will go almost any length for people that treat him right. He is trying to do something that darkfall isnt designed for and its tough. He deserves some respect for what he tries to do for the game. He has rage issues, big deal. If you cant deal with someone that is slightly unstable and easily lit, then just stay away from him.

shooky likes this.
  16. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

couple more threads like this and I'd declare roa a success

Mea Kulpa, grishfap and Uncle Jo like this.
  17. MerlinBlue

MerlinBlue Goblin Scout

I dealt with him quite well, methinks.

I wouldn't say he has a heart of gold- more selfish and huge ego than anything. Needs to work on social skills, curb the ego, and develop genuine care for others and he'll be good to go. Also allow himself to look at other's perspective, and that's part of ego.

But hey, I'm sure if he reads "the secret" one more time, he'll figure it out. XD

That was a low blow.
    Aaaaaanyways, I appreciate everyone's responses and open arms. Best of luck to all. Cheers.

Hagz, Korag and Sheep Ish like this.
  18. vi0lat0rs

vi0lat0rs New Member
    Supporter

What ever helps you sleep at night Merlin.

shooky likes this.
  19. Pimptight

Pimptight Obsidian Golem
    Streamer Legend

No good players left what so ever just instinct + people who couldnt beat instinct so now have to suck them off hahaha fucking wow is more fun than this shit thats hella sad.

quietnoobz and earl-sweatervest like this.
  20. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Frostjarl
    Hero

They pushed the majority of the popular streamers out of streaming very early on. It's sad and a tad confusing because they are the ones with the most to lose, seeing as they play more than anybody else, yet they seem to do the most to hurt the game.

kingp43 and helgrik like this.