Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Who Were Your PvP Mentor's

Discussion in 'Memory Lane' started by EleTaylorScoob, May 8, 2016.

1. Trillog6

Trillog6 Skeleton Archer

I don't even get a little credit?

2. Cannibal Man

Cannibal Man Goblin Scout

From the start of the game I always had one or two friends I dueled constantly and we ensured that we got on a good level. Especially since we were solo/small group when the rest of the server was pvping with 10+ at a time.

My biggest jump I saw was in DHW though. I remember Enyx and Emo invited me out to do some duels and have some outrageous fun since we were all buddies. But the next day I logged into Serruk, went pvping with The Boss and a few others, and the next thing I know I'm doing a tryout to join the guild.

Person I was dueling was Wylde Syde and I remember out of the 3 duels I did with him I got him to one third HP twice. Apparently that was pretty good despite myself feeling pretty shameful about it.

So I'll have to give props to the dueling ring in Serruk (all former DHW should give credit to this honestly) as the biggest growth indicator for my skill. Although special shout outs to Emo, Enyx, and Jonah.

3. Lockz

Lockz Ghost
    Legend

Fuck I remember a Dave now. Bleh IDK. There was also some orc that I used to duel a ton in that clan, he was worse than me at the time but I think the 100's of duels we did made us both better. Uzok Blue(something)
    --- Post updated ---
    We need more of these feel-good nostalgia threads.

4. semucat

semucat Goblin Scout
    Tester

Semu Monster

Mega likes this.
  5. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

He was my punch bag :)

6. Crunchy

Crunchy Deadeye

Y'all are thinking of Masta GangtaDave.