Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Whose Still Around

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrappy_Doo, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Scrappy_Doo

Scrappy_Doo Goblin Shaman

I'd ask if its worth starting up at this point but I already know the mix replies I'd get. So I'll just ask what the population looks like on a typical night eastcoast primetime.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Porch

Porch Crypt Guard
    Loyal

Population is the worst its ever been in any df at any time. I dont think youll recognize anyone still playing. The flip side of that is for the most part you can go to villages and get 1v1s its just going to be against the dame 3 or 4 people.

3. Scrappy_Doo

So with the new changes etc...is is viable for a solo doing the freebie account to grind up in a reasonable time?

4. Porch

Porch Crypt Guard
    Loyal

Yes...

Do the first coulpe of quests to get yourself to 75 stats. Some of the rewards will give you these potions that increase all stats until theyre at 25... i cant remember what its called. After that do some lawful villages and theyll give you gold and potions that will get you to 100.

The next part is the only real grind. Theres a mob called guardian midmap. Every time you kill it you get 1ea 110 pot and some gold. If you live there for a week youll now be 110 stats which is really all you need.

5. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Infernal
    Wealthy Legend

Hey Banak. It's been a while. I see Ford on every now and then probably in the last 3 months maybe. Sinister Tyrants > Devil Rejects then the rest of us went on to form Black Sheep. You know how it is, can't have a population when all the people that claim to love the game don't stick around.

6. Scrappy_Doo

Hey!!
    Yeah I been toying with getting back into it. Unholy Wars sort of took it out of me to try DF again. Heard of the 2 emulators coming out a few years ago and then life happened. Was just curious if it would be worth doing the freebie sub and grinding up. Plus I have no idea what changes were made from the original DFO but I'm too lazy to read all the notes. :tonguewink:

7. Derban McDozer

Derban McDozer New Member

I can't seem to log in. I was wondering if the shit was even still running. I played with Black Up, UDL back at the end of DF1 and for a while with UDL/Sin during DF2.

8. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Loyal Patron Legend

i remember you

9. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Infernal
    Wealthy Legend

Nothing left to get back into.