Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Why doesnt anyone do villages??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Degamra, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

A. obviously

I can read every thread on these forums (they're THAT dead) once every couple days and reply in 5 minutes or less from my phone when I'm bored.

How many hours have you wasted playing RoA? And why are you still so bad at it?

Hundreds? Thousands?

At least when I put that kind of time into doing something I get good at it.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  2. Bojangles

Bojangles Frostjarl
    Legend

Bet ur sick as fuck at wheel chair basketball

Johhny Mad Dog, BeatIt, chad and 6 others like this.
  3. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

A obviously. We do B in hopes of some signs of activity to come play.

4. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

The game never got patched since july and so there was no point of playing since dnd without the full road-map is not what we have been hyped about. It's nothing like ROA beta which was fully playable and fun. With suddenly no responses at all and their magical dept... it clearly killed off all the hype.

And yeah, any iteration of DF that can attract ppl like fknights who was a funny dude that i pretended to like is what i can easily see as a successful game. To gain players like that, you nerf bunny hop, you add true diversity and not some ''hey, i can heal better so i'm a healer''. No, ppl have been asking for true diversity since DFO. And making the game feel more like a true sandbox just works. I say this and DF is my first sandbox ever.

5. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

lolololol. "doing extremely well" is laughable. ROA was doing extremely well at launch. Fucking BITCONNECT was doing extremely well at launch.

None of that matters when the aim of the game is longevity. Do you know how many periods of pop incline/decline ROA has been through and not shutdown? No one is going to play Darkfall to farm the exact same mob spawns around their city for 3 months straight let alone a year.

No one is going to continue to play Darkfall if everytime you want to explore you're met with a 2 hour walk of shame. A literal joke of an argument if you think it would have made it anywhere past what it did with it's stupid ignorant belief system of "it is the way it is." Every massive game world has fast travel, because without it, it would be fucking stupid.

The day our clan quit: Go midmap because we hear there is PVP, get zerged, stuck midmap. 15 people logged off and didn't log back in. As soon as you start bleeding players to dumbshit like that, your game is going to die unless you get your shitfilled ears out of your ass and start paying attention, because its pretty obvious its NEVER going to work.

"Wait, I just ran around for an hour, died, and I don't even get to respawn at my bindstone? Lol this game is dogshit /quit."

The guy probably had to shutdown because he realized how many players left in droves and he would never be able to make it work lmao. If the money is there, you don't shutdown a project. You expand it.

6. Slayven

Slayven Eodrin
    Legend

Diversity haha haha..we took away the minimal diversity we had..
    Removing hybrid..
    We asked for more specs like destro we get dyes.
    U have a parry melee pusher and a mage.
    Same mobs from 10 years ago.
    Same retarded siege mechanics.
    They pooped on villages and did exactly the same thing with them as darkfall.
    People don’t ask for winnable fights all the time, but when a clan is allowed to go 70 on 40 shits broke period. Fair fun fights is what people want.
    Arathi basin from wow should be somewhat siege mechanics.
    Games never going to go anywhere is a clan of 12 gets sieged by 40plus trying to get their 7th hamlet...
    Seen this far to many times..12 players gone for good and they are not coming back
    It’s zerg or die off..shits catered to the zerg.
    Instead we get dyes though and battle spikes back that we took the time to remove them to put in a spell impulse to only put them back in the game.
    It’s comical watching this company chase their tail..
    They murdered any type of bow use.
    Imagine if we had a few more decked out specs like destro and decent siege mechanics /land ownership.
    Nope robes will fix it.
    Diversity and direction of this game went nothing but down hill..no wonder their devs are so toxic you can’t even talk to them any more.
    Rip darkfall
    Please some one buy darkfall 2 and fix this shit.

7. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

We're too jaded by this point. I'm sure dyes will remedy that.

8. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Never been in a wheelchair a day in my life, but thanks for showing your true colors and how affected you are by sinking to the level of mocking the disabled.

9. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Is that really mocking the disabled though? Wheel chair basketball looks fucking insane, and he thinks you would be good at it.

10. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

It's just one in a long pattern of derogatory comments he's made towards me regarding being in a wheelchair. Things like "get someone to roll your wheelchair outside for some sun " ect ect.

Not even sure where it's coming from. Maybe he has me confused with Kiede or something.

But you're right the guys that play wheelchair basketball are probably more athletic than he is.

11. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

What a classy guy. I'm sure Johnny Depp would have zero qualms with giving him a full load to the mouth.

Grimtide and Sero like this.
  12. Bojangles

Bojangles Frostjarl
    Legend

No qualms here brother send Johnny over.

Sero likes this.
  13. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

:tearsofjoy:

#53 Animal, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  14. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Dire Zombie
    Wealthy Loyal Hero

You are tiers above everyone at forumfall tbh

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  15. Degamra

Degamra Winterbound
    Hero

If you don't play the game, there should be nothing on the forum of interest to you since it is all based on a game you don't play.

Do you collect back scratchers?? Probably not. Are you on a Back Scratch collector enthusiast forum though?? Probably not. Judging by your votes though, perhaps you should be, since communities that revolve around something you have absolutely no partake in are totally normal time syncs, right?

16. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Such a dumb shit, I keep an an eye on the forums to see whats going on, see if there is any big patches to bring people back, or if there is a population surge, to see if I should come back.
    --- Post updated ---
    I was there for that conversation =0, was funny as fuck.
    --- Post updated ---
    Where is the part we talked about fucking under age girls because they look like they are old enough?

17. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

#57 Animal, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  18. The Cannibal

The Cannibal Akathar

You could have saved 21 minutes of this dudes life and tell him you're still a virgin from the start.

19. Void

Void Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Legend

He would so nutt in Johnny’s mouth. 200%

20. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Oak Lord
    Wealthy Streamer Contributor Legend

What a really well thought out dodge. Pretty cute pup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.