Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Will Death be playing RoA? (LoD, UDL, Sinister)

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Grimtide, Apr 27, 2017.

1. thorinhood

thorinhood Skeleton Archer

lol

2. merkmerk73

merkmerk73 Earth Elemental

I was in the defense force and it was more like 45 against 40 in the last fight - maybe 35 vs 20 in the city fight

But we didn't get a single kill

We had a lot of toons that weren't as developed and a lot of low end gear

It sucked but they msg me and said it wasn't hard feelings they just wanted a mine

Nightmare UDL likes this.
  3. The Boss

The Boss Skeleton Archer

Bruh. I lost track of the times one of our guys chased one of yours only to have 10+ people jump out from behind a rock. It was a running joke for like 2 years.

4. merkmerk73

merkmerk73 Earth Elemental

Zealot in UW were so funny

They no lifed to a huge prowess lead over everyone else then just ran around ganking noobs at gnolls and ogre bullies

Then when everyone caught up and started bending them over they all quit and were like "we won guys we are done "

Kwatos likes this.
  5. Clarence Swamptown

Clarence Swamptown Black Knight
    Legend

Zealot/BKS were pretty good at setting ambushes and other strategies in sieges situations, often starting preperation several hours before the siege go live. In small scale tho? I played with them for years, it definitely happened the other way around way, way more often. Zealot was more like DHW/TSL in terms of mentality than it was to zerging clans. It was a running joke tho, most likely perpetrated by people repeating what they heard but really didn't experienced it. It reminds me of how most of you hated Apoc even if you didn't even knew him, or how some of you (including people I play with currently) hate Zealot or called them bad but literally weren't even playing the game or weren't on NA when they were active.

Most Zealot guys quit before the end of beta, way before launch, because the game was bad. Only like 15 played at launch, and out of the 15, maybe 5-6 kept playing after the first week or so, way before having the time to "win" anything. The ones who kept playing ended up a big part of COE/Chilbourne, the same clan who kicked your butts for years way after people "caught up".

Such revisionist history... aren't you in LOD or Sinister? I remember full well having to play the white knight and defending noobs near safe zones since you guys were literally 5+v1-ing new players killing goblins. Meanwhile, our 3 guys who really grinded a lot at launch, the ones you are referring to (everybody else were casually leveling), all were fighting over end game spawns against other grinded chars on Cairn and Ruby, fighting Serenity Now, Blue Poo's clan, UDL, etc. All 3 of them were in COE btw.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #45 Clarence Swamptown, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Bom Jones likes this.
  6. Bom Jones

Bom Jones Goblin Shaman
    Hero

Shit anon nerd posting stupid stuff. LOL you mad?

7. Sacrillegious

Sacrillegious Fire Elemental
    Loyal Hero

I'm glad they are gone. Albion looks much easier and more suited for them
    --- Post updated ---
    There's nothing like going 42/37 on talon

8. The Boss

The Boss Skeleton Archer

I played with Apoc. For over a year.

Also don't have zealot. Used to chill with skreww and rick in comms even when we talked shit to each other 24/7 in game and me and rick would flame each other all day on forums, Jonah used to give me shit for it because we were at war with zealot and after I came off DFO for the day I'd go play league with them. So your post doesn't really apply to me in the slightest.

And I also chased a zealot one too many times out of a city and got hit by 10 of them from behind a rock. I'm not perpetuating a myth I heard once, I'm talking from personal experience. It happened a lot when we lived in espen and they had mar shral. You're right some people probably heard us joking about it and turned it into a thing but it did actually happen to us fairly often.

Clarence Swamptown likes this.
  9. Kwatos

Kwatos Infernal

So Many Times!

10. SendogSiN

SendogSiN Goblin Scout

Kwatos likes this.
  11. risinglegacy

risinglegacy Wildtribe Mage
    Hero

you have a skewed perception of shit. Because CoE/Chillbourne teamed up with LOD alot in DFUW to form a mega zerg and you guys lost a quite a few of those server blobs on darkmoore.

Dont act like you guys just kept it small scale and didnt do your share of dirt and act like you won every engagement every single time, you guys lost quite a bit

Kwatos likes this.
  12. Whisper

Whisper Air Elemental
    ANN Reporter

Isn't that just a bait? We might have been memed for it, you could even flatter us and say we pioneered it in Darkfall, although I doubt that, but everyone used the same tactic. I'm sure we killed a few smaller groups that wandered into the trap, but we usually used it on larger groups, often outside of their cities. Back when LoD owned Erinthel we'd take 10 over there and poke the hive, see what came out, and try to fight it, often 10v50. That was back when Wofix was just becoming a mainstream thing, pre-75man vet siege force, post Zag Raid. Fights like that were a bit more manageable.

TL;DR everyone baited.

Kwatos likes this.